Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So that's were I got it from!!!!
Darn you Cromwell - I too woke up to a cold today and thanks to my other recent problems, feel like extra :poop:

Have to work through it too because my office manager's house is butted up to one that burned to the ground yesterday and she is dealing with the fallout. Lots of smoke damage and her poor dog was locked in the house during the whole ordeal. Survived but freaked out and reeking of smoke :eek:
Wow that's awful! Thank goodness the dog is ok though.
I'm starting to feel achy myself. Hope it's not a cold. :(

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey rixy. Who are y'all talking about? PM me if you prefer, but now I'm curious. :D

Andria
Oh most people know, my ex Emma (my girlfriends twin sister (Emily), yeah I know but it's not as bad as it sounds, OK, maybe it is) She went on the toots thread attacking everyone, went crazy after she heard I was getting married ect and she got banned. Now I didn't cheat on her, it was after we broke up, not ideal but that's just how it is.. It's been a very erm, crazy day but Emily is poorly, we postponed the wedding, we're buggering off abroad out the way..

I dunno, it just happened and we feel in love, we are extremely happy, just hope one day her sister can move past this, it's not like she really loved me anyway.

I do get myself into a mess don't I.....I've got past the embarrassed stage now though, I'm sure y'all must be sick of it, I know I am lol

LMAO!!!!!!
I actually forgot about grape. :eek:
I just feel like I'm getting a fever is all. And dangnabbit is just another term for dagnabbit which is another term for a bad word.
View attachment 72242
Probably best to stay off the juice then if your feeling meh......There's always next week :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh most people know, my ex Emma (my girlfriends twin sister (Emily), yeah I know but it's not as bad as it sounds, OK, maybe it is) She went on the toots thread attacking everyone, went crazy after she heard I was getting married ect and she got banned. Now I didn't cheat on her, it was after we broke up, not ideal but that's just how it is.. It's been a very erm, crazy day but Emily is poorly, we postponed the wedding, we're buggering off abroad out the way..

I dunno, it just happened and we feel in love, we are extremely happy, just hope one day her sister can move past this, it's not like she really loved me anyway.

I do get myself into a mess don't I.....I've got past the embarrassed stage now though.
(((((Rixy)))))

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I do get myself into a mess don't I.....I've got past the embarrassed stage now though, I'm sure y'all must be sick of it, I know I am lol

Probably best to stay off the juice then if your feeling meh......There's always next week :)

Hope Emily feels better soon!!!

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suspect that she was the dominant one of the twins and just can't stand losing to her sister....

Pure speculation though.
Your not far off, they were separated as children, Emily lived with her abusive father and Emma had everything she wanted living with her mother.
She doesn't think she should work for anything, she just thinks she should have everything, if someone has got something better she thinks it's her right to have it too.

She reckons Emily stole her life.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your not far off, they were separated as children, Emily lived with her abusive father and Emma had everything she wanted living with her mother.
She doesn't think she should work for anything, she just thinks she should have everything, if someone has got something better she thinks it's her right to have it too.

She reckons Emily stole her life.
Me and my older sister were raised together, but she also thinks she should have everything. She was the first born, and spoiled rotten. Then, when I was 12 and she 14, our dad died and she had NO rules at all after that.
I can't wait to get home and did out my other coolfire!!!!! I'm pretty much done with the vamos now. Brought 2 cf's to work today and one vamo. Already, the vamo turned off. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. But, the cf's are fine.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Send her to TX I have a track record with the crazy ones. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hey Reign, what's your avi mean?

Uh mean? You give me too much credit, nothing I do has meaning. Well this rum means I'm tipsy but that's as far as I go. :D

giphy.gif
Hai gais!!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That is some awesome high-class Jerry Springer shit

VU Sponsors