Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Amen Sista! Uh.....:oops:..........I mean Right On!!:bingo:

And see, that's precisely why being treated as children at ECF is so fucking galling. We discovered a topic on which we seem to differ quite widely, and it looked like it might get unpleasant... but we all value this thread, and we're all adults, so we did what adults do: we agreed to disagree agreeably, and agreeably move on or back or away, from the topic of dispute -- because we value the thread, and our friendships here. ECF just assumes that everyone is totally incapable of that sort of adult behavior... which naturally pisses the SHIT out of actual ADULTS!

Which is why we're here at VU. :)

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And see, that's precisely why being treated as children at ECF is so fucking galling. We discovered a topic on which we seem to differ quite widely, and it looked like it might get unpleasant... but we all value this thread, and we're all adults, so we did what adults do: we agreed to disagree agreeably, and agreeably move on or back or away, from the topic of dispute -- because we value the thread, and our friendships here. ECF just assumes that everyone is totally incapable of that sort of adult behavior... which naturally pisses the SHIT out of actual ADULTS!

Andria

No shit - I love me some Fugees :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Andria

People resolving their own disputes without moderators?!?!?!?! What is the world coming to??????

Im scared:eek::D

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just remember...jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded. You're stronger than that! Use the force!
emporerslightning0.gif

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like Darth Vader trying to piss with an enlarged prostrate? He's gonna make a mess spraying all over like that.

*Overly sarcastic teenaged style eye roll* Darth Vader doesnt use force lightening...thats so obviously Darth Sidious...GAWD!

But yeah....it kinda does look like that

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
People resolving their own disputes without moderators?!?!?!?! What is the world coming to??????

Im scared:eek::D

I doubt there would ever be a way to resolve any sort of religious dispute -- but to agree not to dispute? Adults can do that. :)

But y'know... maybe that agreement says more about the quality of the fugees than most "adults" who frequent interwebz forums. :giggle:

GFYs merrily y'all, it's Friday. Which probably means something to those of y'all with jobs. :) To me, it means my husband will be home a half-hour earlier than usual, and payday is just a week away. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got cooties from Andria. Or something. From somewhere. Throat's all fucked up and I can feel it - something is coming on. Crap. :cuss2: Cherry menthol cough drops, ginger lemon tea - off to bed.

Time to make a thread asking if it's vape related? :giggle:

I feel your pain. :D It's going around everywhere. Goddamndest weather I've ever seen. Try to send it on its way before it sets up shop in your sinuses and/or chest. I'm wondering now if mine was also a bronchial infection; yesterday had some pain in my extreme-upper left chest. Too high to be heart, but could easily be bronchial. Seems better today, and my energy level too.

We both know it's probably not vape related... however, while I've been sick, I've turned down my wattage just a smidge, from my usual 9.6-9.8 watts, to 9.4-9.5 watts. Just to keep the vapor on the thin side, since my chest apparently already had enough to do. Besides hold up my tits, I mean. ;)

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I doubt there would ever be a way to resolve any sort of religious dispute -- but to agree not to dispute? Adults can do that. :)

But y'know... maybe that agreement says more about the quality of the fugees than most "adults" who frequent interwebz forums. :giggle:

GFYs merrily y'all, it's Friday. Which probably means something to those of y'all with jobs. :) To me, it means my husband will be home a half-hour earlier than usual, and payday is just a week away. :D

Andria
Friday!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!! :bunny:
I got cooties from Andria. Or something. From somewhere. Throat's all fucked up and I can feel it - something is coming on. Crap. :cuss2: Cherry menthol cough drops, ginger lemon tea - off to bed.

Awe. Hope you feel better soon Ricky.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Thought you already blamed vaping for that raging case of ED

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holds them up!? I thought that was your brassiere's job?

Maestro if you please...

Normally, I go without. :D I spent wayyyyy too many years as the titless wonder to be very comfortable wearing them. However, I did just inherit a huge number of really nice expensive ones in every color you can imagine, when I got some of my mom's clothes. Though I'm a good bit more slender than she had been for 40 yrs, I inherited a bit more bust from my dad's side of the family, so they fit perfectly. And since they really are the expensive dept-store kind rather than the walmart kind, they're actually not too uncomfortable, so I've been wearing them.

But yeah, normally holding up my tits is the job of my pectoral muscles, and considering how many years in which they had literally nothing to hold up, they're still doing a fairly good job, considering my age. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all... I just made the made splendid discovery. Our Fed tax refund has been deposited to our bank acct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go shopping!!! Loveseat and 60" TV, here we come!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Am I missing a joke? Bette who? Davis? Midler?:confused:

Dude, did you watch that video? If you think that's Bette Davis on stage you need to have your spectacles checked. (Now there's something I would like to see.) :giggle:

Oh great - spectacles. Now there's another word you're gonna have a problem with.

You can blame Bette Midler for all things mammalian. I do.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... we found a loveseat in a color that is soooooo close to our sofa, that in our dimly lit living room, it will be impossible to tell any difference in the color... for $279! We'll order it tomorrow, should have it in about a week or 2. And we may have found a 60" smartTV for the price we want to pay, but we'll have to drive way south of Atlanta to get it, at the BrandSmart in Stockbridge. Still... not too shabby, and finding such a good price on the loveseat means a real nice payment on my VISA card, so I can bring down my minimum payments.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's the beautiful loveseat we found:

loveseat.jpg

In the store, they didn't have the red, which is why we'll have to order it, but we sat on a floor model in a different color, and it's VERY comfy! (we verified the color match at a different store which had the red, but at a higher price -- so we're ordering it from the store which has the better price! ;))

Andria

VU Sponsors