Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like that almost coral undertone

You'd love our sofa, then -- it's ever so slightly brighter and redder, the loveseat is just a HAIR darker, but it's in the identical color/hue family -- our living room is so dark, there won't be any apparent difference.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude, did you watch that video? If you think that's Bette Davis on stage you need to have your spectacles checked. (Now there's something I would like to see.) :giggle:

Oh great - spectacles. Now there's another word you're gonna have a problem with.

You can blame Bette Midler for all things mammalian. I do.
Since I have no idea what video you are talking about I guess I do need my spectacles checked.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol...I know! I do love my old school metal but the whole "nu-metal" thing never appealed to me. Was still a pretty cool video though. :shades:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Appears to have got a lot of people's attention. Could say it pricked up your ears. :devil:

I blame Bette.
Which Bette?
My guess is this 1 below.

8572c5c5979998b44198568f37bbc402.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the beautiful loveseat we found:

View attachment 77733

In the store, they didn't have the red, which is why we'll have to order it, but we sat on a floor model in a different color, and it's VERY comfy! (we verified the color match at a different store which had the red, but at a higher price -- so we're ordering it from the store which has the better price! ;))

Andria
Nice right in between Salmon and Coral.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When all the guy has to look for is the post by so and so saying they see nothing wrong with running .01ohms on a single cell tube mech cause they "do it all the time bro and my batteries dont even get warm" :facepalm:

All that proves is that some stupid people are vapers. Anyone intelligent could look at the stats of how many people report vaping... then at how many incidents there are... and figure out that even DESPITE the stupid people, there's actually not that much risk -- really stupid people have to work really hard, to make it dangerous!!! :giggle:

Andria

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
All that proves is that some stupid people are vapers. Anyone intelligent could look at the stats of how many people report vaping... then at how many incidents there are... and figure out that even DESPITE the stupid people, there's actually not that much risk -- really stupid people have to work really hard, to make it dangerous!!! :giggle:

Andria

No disagreement here. Well...I might slightly disagree that stupid people have to work hard to make things dangerous...in my experience stupid people are quite efficient at making even the simplest of tasks dangerous. Its the one area in which they seem to excel. :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just disassembled my new authentic KFL+ so I could boil it.. and DAMN, there really is a HUGE difference in the threads. I never thought there was anything WRONG with my Tobeco KFL+'s, but DAMN, these threads are as smooth as a hot knife thru butter. It's amazing.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just remember...jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded. You're stronger than that! Use the force!
emporerslightning0.gif

I was also reminded, I needed a mind for mind tricks to work on. I've not had one of those since the early 1980's. That was also about the time I ate my papers which got me certified and committed as well. ;) :) :D :p

Another fine morning in Paradise. :coffee: Hope it's going well and continues so for everyone. Vape-mail yesterday saw the Lost Art Goon arrive. it's a Goon, not much more needs said. :) Have decided not much different could be done between Goon clone and Goon authentic. The authentic merely carries a six times more cost. I can get some Goon clones for around $8, an authentic starts around $48+. What's the difference in the make of either? Not much if any at all that I could see. Um, okay I'll buy six clones if you want to buy one authentic. *chuckles*

Well, run 'er slow. Need to get my day started. :)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was also reminded, I needed a mind for mind tricks to work on. I've not had one of those since the early 1980's. That was also about the time I ate my papers which got me certified and committed as well. ;) :) :D :p

Another fine morning in Paradise. :coffee: Hope it's going well and continues so for everyone. Vape-mail yesterday saw the Lost Art Goon arrive. it's a Goon, not much more needs said. :) Have decided not much different could be done between Goon clone and Goon authentic. The authentic merely carries a six times more cost. I can get some Goon clones for around $8, an authentic starts around $48+. What's the difference in the make of either? Not much if any at all that I could see. Um, okay I'll buy six clones if you want to buy one authentic. *chuckles*

Well, run 'er slow. Need to get my day started. :)

I totally agree! Ive got a Goon clone as well and I love it! The only thing that ever worries me about buying clones is whether or not they used PEEK insulators. Just takes a bit of extra time shopping around but you can usually find a good clone that does use them. W00T clones!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think I will eat some tranqs and go play with power equipment today. Supposed to get close to 80.

It's already 80 here I think; 75 in my house; if it gets any warmer, I'm turning on the AC, I don't give a shit if it's still March! We've already got the yellow/green snow flying too, the white truck looks terrible!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'all see that thread? Spankman passed. So weird. :(

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
:sad:

Hank was one of my closest VU buddies

This is kind of spooky - a couple of weeks ago I joked in PM that I would leave him some of my choice vape gear in my will

VU Sponsors