Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn!
Makes me feel like chopping off my silvery locks..
(probably going to anyway, have to deal with the straight world next week)

I never did that fire-breathing trick..singeing my moustache while trying to light
a rather small "cigarette" once was bad enough.
But I did do the hair spray flame thrower trick...another weeks detention..

"But, but, it was a science experiment..." Right.

Heh. I once saw a guy burn off the middle of his moustache, lighting one of those tiny bugs. ;) Like a reverse-Hitler. :giggle: He had to shave it off and start over. :giggle:

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. I once saw a guy burn off the middle of his moustache, lighting one of those tiny bugs. ;) Like a reverse-Hitler. :giggle: He had to shave it off and start over. :giggle:

Andria
LOL..
I kind of looked like Charly Garcia (Argentinian rocker) for a while
'cause i singed the right side 'cause my right eye works better than the left.
I have never been symmetrical
upload_2017-4-27_21-16-55.jpeg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL..
I kind of looked like Charly Garcia (Argentinian rocker) for a while
'cause i singed the right side 'cause my right eye works better than the left.
I have never been symmetrical
View attachment 80758

Are you sure that isnt Ernie Boch Jr.? Our local used car dealer, Trump suck-up, and gee-tar musician wannabe.

ernie-boch-fb.png

Made a rather crass comment regarding voting for Trump to be nominated. "Well guys would know this. It's like being in the bar at closing time. And you know, only the... only the girls left aren't looking so pretty. But you have to go home with one of them."

That's only slightly paraphrased.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you sure that isnt Ernie Boch Jr.? Our local used car dealer, Trump suck-up, and gee-tar musician wannabe.

ernie-boch-fb.png

Made a rather crass comment regarding voting for Trump to be nominated. "Well guys would know this. It's like being in the bar at closing time. And you know, only the... only the girls left aren't looking so pretty. But you have to go home with one of them."

There are similarities...but Charly always had that half and half 'stache
and isn't a wanna be.
Youtube search him sometime..I'm sure I've posted his stuff in the 'What song..' thread.
Real honest to goodness Rock&Roll..with an accent.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ernie-boch-fb.png

Clearly he's NOT a country music fan, or he'd know that "The girls always look prettier at closing time." :giggle:

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here. You can skip to about 03:00:

Even the CNN dude tried to give him a chance to retract that analogy. All Ernie there did was make things worse. Real braniac. I know about 9,000 people who will never buy a car from one of his dealerships ever or again based on this interview. And not all of them are women.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought Liberals drove Subaru's?

Ernie Boch Jr. inherited the automobile sales and service business started by his grandfather.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought Liberals drove Subaru's?

Ernie Boch Jr. inherited the automobile sales and service business started by his grandfather.

I know all too well. We have had to suffer through decades of really bad commercials.

If he had not had two generations of inheritance backing him up Ernie would be selling fries at MickyD's.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love Amazon Prime... NO COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!! :) I've gotten to the point with ALL commercials that I just hit mute the very instant the commercials start, and don't unmute till the show resumes. I'm sick to death of idiots, annoying jingles that burrow into your brain, and GODDAMNED PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE COMMERCIALS FOR SHIT THAT COULD BE SOLVED MUCH MORE SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY BY SOMETHING OTHER THAN A DOC'S PRESCRIPTION PAD!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst ones are the ones that urge you to double up on your medication -- antidepressant not working? Here, take another! Got constipation because you take opioids? Here, take something else! On and on and on... it never seems to occur to anyone anymore, if something isn't working well, or it causes you another problem, to just stop taking the FIRST poison your doc prescribed! AAARGHHHH!!!! :xD::gaah::cuss2::gaah::xD::headbang: (and the ones taht make me scream at the TV the most? the ones for "diabetic nerve pain" for folks who are 100 lbs overweight! If they lost even HALF that 100 lbs, I bet their feet would feel a LOT better!!!!!!!!!!!)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I betcha if Hitlery and the Dems wouldnt of screwed Bernie over then he would of picked him to go home with :giggle:

Thats why I am glad the election is over and done with. I can go back to watching no news other than the local morning news. Too many dingbats on cable news channels and they all look for the extreme fringe idiots to have on.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love Amazon Prime... NO COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!! :) I've gotten to the point with ALL commercials that I just hit mute the very instant the commercials start, and don't unmute till the show resumes. I'm sick to death of idiots, annoying jingles that burrow into your brain, and GODDAMNED PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE COMMERCIALS FOR SHIT THAT COULD BE SOLVED MUCH MORE SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY BY SOMETHING OTHER THAN A DOC'S PRESCRIPTION PAD!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst ones are the ones that urge you to double up on your medication -- antidepressant not working? Here, take another! Got constipation because you take opioids? Here, take something else! On and on and on... it never seems to occur to anyone anymore, if something isn't working well, or it causes you another problem, to just stop taking the FIRST poison your doc prescribed! AAARGHHHH!!!! :xD::gaah::cuss2::gaah::xD::headbang:

Andria

I have and occasionally watch Amazon Prime but I watch netflix a lot more. With Netflix I can watch entire seasons of shows like chasing Jordon or NCIS with no commercials so it is worth the $10 a month. Hulu is also good for seeing a lot of my favorite shows. I been thinking of shutting off my cable TV all together and go back to just watching TV on my Roku. There is never shit to watch on cable.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I betcha if Hitlery and the Dems wouldnt of screwed Bernie over then he would of picked him to go home with :giggle:

Thats why I am glad the election is over and done with. I can go back to watching no news other than the local morning news. Too many dingbats on cable news channels and they all look for the extreme fringe idiots to have on.

I've been watching a little bit of the local Atlanta news at 11pm lately, mainly to keep up on the progress they're making on the I-85 bridges -- and they're doing an UNBELIEVABLE job with that! -- but watching Atlanta news is somewhat like "As the Urban War Turns" -- at least 5-6 accts of shootings and misc. other violent mayhem in every single newscast. I used to be glad I lived in the burbs, but hellfire, the traffic and mayhem has followed everyone, and now the burbs aren't much better. *sigh*

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have and occasionally watch Amazon Prime but I watch netflix a lot more. With Netflix I can watch entire seasons of shows like chasing Jordon or NCIS with no commercials so it is worth the $10 a month. Hulu is also good for seeing a lot of my favorite shows. I been thinking of shutting off my cable TV all together and go back to just watching TV on my Roku. There is never shit to watch on cable.

We have DirecTV, and my husband enjoys a good bit of the high-number channels; I really don't watch TV except for network TV series, mostly cop/detective shows, and the Amazon Prime. When our son gets home, we're planning to get Hulu Plus, for those full series shows to binge on, and also movies. Looking forward to catching that new Hugh Laurie show, which is only on Hulu. It's entirely worth it to me to pay for the "Plus" version, to escape the GD MF commercials.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :)

Havent been around much but been keeping up :) Been enjoying my week with my boy Rascal and tonight he goes to his mommy's house for a week :( He is wore out right now from his morning activities and is stretched out on the couch snoring loudly :teehee:

Rehab says I am getting better, I say they are full of shit. Finally got my weed eater back from the ex and went outside to use it, 5 minutes later I was wore the fuck out, gasping for breath and needing to sit down. A year ago before all this shit started I could go out and work in the yard all day with no problems, now its a struggle to do even minor shit. Yet they say I am getting better, go figure.........

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had my Direct TV shut off a few years ago. Pick up 12 or so over the air channels but almost never watch them. Watch some movies on Prime.

Got a 52 inch TV Around 4 years ago and it is only on when using the wifi box thingy to watch a prime movie or a dvd or somesuch.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Friday fugees!

Damn Doc, sounds like COPD to me (sorry, I hate online armchair physicians and unsolicited medical advice)

I would have to agree. The mystery is why did the meds they put me on send my COPD into overdrive. That is what doesnt make sense. Before all this started I was nightly at work walking 2 hours solid without getting out of breath and now I cant walk 5 minutes without being out of breath. That is the mystery,

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Any of y'all enjoy INW's Cherimoya? I posted this in my thread about Creamy Cherimoya, but there hasn't been any response in more than 6 hrs, so i thought I'd ask here... Is it just me and my weird tastebuds, or does cherimoya sorta taste like dragonfruit?

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Any of y'all enjoy INW's Cherimoya? I posted this in my thread about Creamy Cherimoya, but there hasn't been any response in more than 6 hrs, so i thought I'd ask here... Is it just me and my weird tastebuds, or does cherimoya sorta taste like dragonfruit?

Andria

Sorry, no idea - never tried either

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, no idea - never tried either

Hmm. Well I mixed up some cherimoya at 5%, as a single-flavor, and it's not bad, but it's kinda hard to tell, at such a low percentage. But it reminds me a lot of an ejuice I got from a local store, I think the brand was Nicquid... I think the flavor was Southern Fruit or something like that. I always thought what I was tasting was dragonfruit.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have a passable root beer base recipe?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is everybody?

I need a kitten report Cromwell
Momma cat has the kittens hid somewhere in my basement.
It is an unfinished storage area filled with stuff so not going looking.

She brought them to my front door in the rain.
So I took them in.
They should come out exploring in a few days I would think?

Momma cat drinking lots of cream, cat fut and water so I assume all is well.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Momma cat has the kittens hid somewhere in my basement.
It is an unfinished storage area filled with stuff so not going looking.

She brought them to my front door in the rain.
So I took them in.
They should come out exploring in a few days I would think?

Momma cat drinking lots of cream, cat fut and water so I assume all is well.

It takes over two weeks before they can move very far on their own

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's and GFY :)

Still have my boy with me. His mommy made excuses why she couldnt pick him up last night. Its ok, he is always welcomed here :)

Windy as hell outside today. Might try to cut some grass before the rain shows up tomorrow.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They'll be feral as hell if they aren't handled by human hands very soon

Yes, and non-socialized cats will ALWAYS be weird, even if they manage to adopt some hoomans-- Tuxie tolerates NOBODY but us, she runs and hides from everyione else, even if they're just walking by outdoors. And she's never been a lap kitty, will barely tolerate being held for more than maybe a minute or two.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh all but the mommy cat are lap kitties for me. And all except 1 were ferals.
Mommy cat has not been around long enough to become a lap kitty, she had just figured out that getting petted was a good thing.
Strangers? Nope they do not hang around if strangers are here.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've been tortured all day by a photographer, forced to wear a monkey suit for hours more than what was required to give my daughter away.View attachment 80889

tapatalking drive by

YIKES! You are excused, lol

PS Congrats and my, what a very wide tie you have there Beefcakes. <3

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, and non-socialized cats will ALWAYS be weird, even if they manage to adopt some hoomans-- Tuxie tolerates NOBODY but us, she runs and hides from everyione else, even if they're just walking by outdoors. And she's never been a lap kitty, will barely tolerate being held for more than maybe a minute or two.

Andria

Cats change thru the years. My girl use to be known as lil miss touch me not. I seen that damn cat hunker down to her belly was rubbing the ground to keep me or the ex from getting in a pat on her. She had no use at all for lap sitting or anything like that. She changed after one of my surgeries. She knew I wasnt in good shape and was worried about me and planted her furry ass right on my hip. After that she would lap sit with me and me only, even tho she loved her mommy, she refused to sit in her lap. Now that is all she knows. She is constantly wanting to lap sit with my mom. From one extreme to another!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dead on here tonight.
I guess some people do have a life.

I'm just in a fog; had to get up early and do things today, despite not getting to sleep till after 5am. I had a short nap earlier, but I think I was more tired when I woke up than before I napped. :(

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, that last nastiness was a plain old headcold, a/k/a snotapalooza. I'm STILL coughing up a little, but it's about gone. First major cold I've had since Jan 2014, before I started vaping.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, that last nastiness was a plain old headcold, a/k/a snotapalooza. I'm STILL coughing up a little, but it's about gone. First major cold I've had since Jan 2014, before I started vaping.

Andria

Yeah, it's been a year ago February since I had anything like this - which was only a month after I'd quit smoking

VU Sponsors