ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh so now you don't trust others? But I thought you didn't give two shits if someone was a two faced bitch who is talking behind your back? First it was no big shit but now you are thinking about what could back to someone?

Nope.

I'm calling you a cowardly, chicken shit making a dick move :wave:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now we have moved on to dicks AND chicken shit?

Still no drama for me.
I could care less what someone relays over to the other place about what I have said on here.
Well maybe a bit if it pisses off a couple of mods over there I like it :)
But still no drama for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
d5fa67da15c5a3c72f45e32c1c6d918e.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Passive aggressive is great. Sometimes it takes the one being jabbed a while to figure out that they have been jabbed.

Like when I told Retired1 to consume excrement and expire.
I am pretty sure it took him a while to figure that out and ban me.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cowardly? Nah I am waiting for the cunt to come to come forward and admit kissing ass on ECF.
And we are back to the point I made earlier, which is that you seem to be in the wrong thread. Unless I'm forgetting someone, you are basically saying this unnamed person has to be Andria or Lucy or Atcha, and I'm laughing my ass off over that idea. Do you see any other women posting in this thread regularly? I don't. So whoever you are trying to call out doesn't even hang out in this thread.

You are started defending this un-named person
For the record I don't see anyone defending anyone, what I see is people who don't really give a flying fuck. There is a big difference.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And we are back to the point I made earlier, which is that you seem to be in the wrong thread. Unless I'm forgetting someone, you are basically saying this unnamed person has to be Andria or Lucy or Atcha, and I'm laughing my ass off over that idea. Do you see any other women posting in this thread regularly? I don't. So whoever you are trying to call out doesn't even hang out in this thread.

For the record I don't see anyone defending anyone, what I see is people who don't really give a flying fuck. There is a big difference.

Lynn, but I seriously doubt she would CARE about any of this drama, nevermind run over there and tattle like a 5 yr old! I'm thinking her life is pretty busy, much too busy for silly shit like that. Plus, she has a new pup, and I'm sure that playing with and caring for the lil tyke is a lot more fun than anything on the interwebz!

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lynn, but I seriously doubt she would CARE about any of this drama, nevermind run over there and tattle like a 5 yr old! I'm thinking her life is pretty busy, much too busy for silly shit like that. Plus, she has a new pup, and I'm sure that playing with and caring for the lil tyke is a lot more fun than anything on the interwebz!

Andria
Thanks Andria!! You're absolutely right. I don't talk to the mods over there unless it's within a thread I'm on and I do NOT run back and tell anything that is said over here. Besides, all of you here have every right to feel the way that y'all do about the mods over there. I work 6-7 days a week, have a prone to seizures son that I have to drive everywhere since his license got yanked and the new puppy. I barely have time to eat, shower, shit or sleep so basically I have no time for the drama shit!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Getting meaner by the minute! She's teething so she bites on everything in sight. Noses, ears, fingers, she doesn't care. If it's chewable she's going to bite it! And she weighs a whopping 3 lbs.

Are you all packed?

Three pounds, hahah. My smallest :grumpy: weighs 11 pounds, lol

Heck ya I'm packed - everything except what I need tonight

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I never said it was a person in this thread and I am not going back to check 300 pages to see if they happen to have posted here. But again it seems that so many who said so what, now are curious who the turn coat ass kisser is..................

The reason I posted in this thread is because the ECF Refugee Badge was brought up to the ECF MOD's.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well that SUCKS!!
I have the week of the July 3rd off and damned if the powers that be are trying to make me work that week. I said no way! They can fire me if they choose to. Then I'll sit on my butt until fall collecting unemployment.

My husband is taking that week off too, because it's the week our son is coming back home to live -- but now it turns out that the 3rd and 4th are going to be given as holidays anyway by the company, so he really lucked out by claiming the whole week as vaca before that news was ever posted -- everyone else will get paid their 8 hrs for the 4th, but not for the 3rd, since it's not really a "holiday" -- except my husband, who claimed that week for vaca over 3 months ago. :giggle:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees....hope everyone is going well...been over 100+ the last couple weeks, that time of year I guess....:popcorn:....hate the summer heat more each year....:cry:

Hope I can drive to Vegas this week to have a vape with Juicy Lucy......:confetti:..:tunez:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees....hope everyone is going well...been over 100+ the last couple weeks, that time of year I guess....:popcorn:....hate the summer heat more each year....:cry:

Hope I can drive to Vegas this week to have a vape with Juicy Lucy......:confetti:..:tunez:

I dusted off my real clothes and packed my party shoes :banana:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
people who don't really give a flying fuck

Hell yeah. Now, I have a good idea for a band name, if I had a band. Also I would hope there are no flying fucks, it is bad enough we get the rampant accidental anal sex with dolphin sprees. Can you imagine flying dolphin fucks? Forget Sharknado, flying dolphin fucks! That's a real fright to keep in your mind right there.

Another fright I wanted address is the fact I am called a vigilante at times due to my weilding of axes, wood splitters and stuff related to felling trees. Fine, call me a vigilante if you like. I have yet to see any trees brought to justice though. Look at this will ya?
In each incident above, trees murderous coniving bastards they are, were involved in creating tradgedy for human beings. Do we see them beaten down by the police? Are trees featured on the six o' clock news being pulled from their vehicles and tasered? Do SWAT teams raid leaf trading parties of young saplings with no knock warrants to find assualt weapons and kill innocent young offshoots? No, and we have no courtroom drama where any tree is charged with a heinous felony, either.

So I say all of you calling me a vigilante? Yeah? Well you know you can all go fuck yourselves and the pompus righteous white high horses you ride in on. I'll continue brandishing my rough cut of justice. Someone has to save humanity from these vicious bark wearing assassins. In summary, "I'm a lumberjack and that's okay ..." :) :p

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell yeah. Now, I have a good idea for a band name, if I had a band. Also I would hope there are no flying fucks, it is bad enough we get the rampant accidental anal sex with dolphin sprees. Can you imagine flying dolphin fucks? Forget Sharknado, flying dolphin fucks! That's a real fright to keep in your mind right there.

Another fright I wanted address is the fact I am called a vigilante at times due to my weilding of axes, wood splitters and stuff related to felling trees. Fine, call me a vigilante if you like. I have yet to see any trees brought to justice though. Look at this will ya?
In each incident above, trees murderous coniving bastards they are, were involved in creating tradgedy for human beings. Do we see them beaten down by the police? Are trees featured on the six o' clock news being pulled from their vehicles and tasered? Do SWAT teams raid leaf trading parties of young saplings with no knock warrants to find assualt weapons and kill innocent young offshoots? No, and we have no courtroom drama where any tree is charged with a heinous felony, either.

So I say all of you calling me a vigilante? Yeah? Well you know you can all go fuck yourselves and the pompus righteous white high horses you ride in on. I'll continue brandishing my rough cut of justice. Someone has to save humanity from these vicious bark wearing assassins. In summary, "I'm a lumberjack and that's okay ..." :) :p
Quite all right, no judgement here, even if you DO have buttered scones for tea.

However if you happen to wear high heels, suspenders, and a bra, please don't post the pictures.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
However if you happen to wear high heels, suspenders, and a bra, please don't post the pictures.

Fisnet tights in a little blue dress with stilletos. I had lost a bet regarding saki, the length of a wharf, and gravity. Something akin to "bet I can get the bowl of saki before it piches off the end of the wharf." See what being young, dumb, and nine sheets to the wind does to you?

To clarify, otherwise aside from mistakenly grabbing up a pair of my wife's jeans and slipping them on, I'm not much into cross dressing. Nothing against it but sometimes when I did try panties, well, everything started going dark and I wound up with smelling salts in my face and someone standing with a cut pair of panties and scissors on hand. Got told I ought to know I'm too big for that, and I was lucky they could save my erm, well I don't like wearing panties because of bad thoughts.

Wait! You said buttered scones. Ah. Now, I need to go see if we got marmelite and marmelade. Bet that would suit peanut butter bread with coffee as a good breaking of fast. Got the dog pen mowed. Wife had brought in a rinky dinky B&D electric motor scythe. Ha! It needs a cord despite having the bolded text "CORDLESS" on it. I used the 85cc Stihl motor scythe instead, it walloped the 70' X 30' pen easily. :) Already "you too dumb be here in sun" hot out. Awe well, it's done and hopefully no more need of mowing as such for roughly 1.5 to 2 weeks.

C'mon :vapemail: :vapemail: both from Mr. Wong or Mr. Hooshu at FastTech. Know they're heading to Kenedy Airport in NY, then roughly a day or two for some custom's sticker person to call it a pass. After that it's roughly a day to get here. Got some repair parts for the Goon LPs, one of those damn spinner thing at the wife's suggestion. "You can't sit still, try one of those to get out the anxiety", says she of witchy ways.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Move to a dessert!
The Groots and Ents are out to kill hoomans.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Move to a dessert!
The Groots and Ents are out to kill hoomans.

Then, all I need to worry about is snakes & keeping hydrated, warm at night, scorpions, sand in my skivies. Nah. Keep the dessert. I'll keep an axe and chainsaw handy. The darn Groots won't bother me. Ents, hm well I'll post a sign "Trespassers shot, survivors ground up as dog kibble". They like their fancy lawyer suits too much to bother getting dirty like that.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see all my fuggers are in FINE fettle today. @MyMagicMist , my husband says he wants to buy 100 acres, and post it with signs that say "Trespassers will be shot; survivors will be shot again, and your dogs will become my cat's toys." :giggle:

@The Cromwell -- I'm trying really hard to stay away from desserts, but I'd love to live in the desert, it would be GOOD for my asthma!!! :giggle: But maybe I can have a dessert now and then; I checked this morning, and I'm down to 138 lbs! :bliss:

Now, y'all beware of those Killer Bunnies. :)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see all my fuggers are in FINE fettle today. @MyMagicMist , my husband says he wants to buy 100 acres, and post it with signs that say "Trespassers will be shot; survivors will be shot again, and your dogs will become my cat's toys." :giggle:

@The Cromwell -- I'm trying really hard to stay away from desserts, but I'd love to live in the desert, it would be GOOD for my asthma!!! :giggle: But maybe I can have a dessert now and then; I checked this morning, and I'm down to 138 lbs! :bliss:

Now, y'all beware of those Killer Bunnies. :)

Andria
LOL I did that on purpose to see who would catch it :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hanging out at the Anchorage airport amusing myself by using voice recognition and not fixing the typos when it miss here's what I say

I used to love flying... airports, airplanes, every damn thing about it. But now I don't drink, so getting drunk on a plane is out, dammitall. And when you take away smoking, to a constant smoker, well that smoker just won't go there. Now they're apparently just as fucking anal about vaping, so fuck 'em directly in the ass, I will fucking DRIVE.

But I do kinda envy you the flying part; that's just fun as shit, best "high" ever, when you feel that *lift* come up under the plane and the wheel noise falls away to near-silence... damn that is just neat. I think I musta been one of the Wright Bros in a past life. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Driving to Vegas would take way
I used to love flying... airports, airplanes, every damn thing about it. But now I don't drink, so getting drunk on a plane is out, dammitall. And when you take away smoking, to a constant smoker, well that smoker just won't go there. Now they're apparently just as fucking anal about vaping, so fuck 'em directly in the ass, I will fucking DRIVE.

But I do kinda envy you the flying part; that's just fun as shit, best "high" ever, when you feel that *lift* come up under the plane and the wheel noise falls away to near-silence... damn that is just neat. I think I musta been one of the Wright Bros in a past life. :D

Andria
Driving to Vegas would take way too damn long

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

I still appreciate this sign.

private-property-if-you-can-read-this-you-are-within-range1.jpg

Would love 100 acres probably need to settle for 5 or less though. As long as we can get out a bit further into the boonies, have space to let the dogs be roamers, without any concern of asshole people then we'll be alright. I'll digress as rehashing the stupid does no good. Trying to be more forgiving & forgetful. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still appreciate this sign.

private-property-if-you-can-read-this-you-are-within-range1.jpg

Would love 100 acres probably need to settle for 5 or less though. As long as we can get out a bit further into the boonies, have space to let the dogs be roamers, without any concern of asshole people then we'll be alright. I'll digress as rehashing the stupid does no good. Trying to be more forgiving & forgetful. :)

I saw a quote or meme recently, not sure, but it was something like "To forgive is blessed; to forget is just plain stupid." :giggle:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And that whole "telling on us" thing is SOOOOOOOO ECF, SOOOOOOOOO fucking kindergarten! I could give a shit!

HEY RETARDED1! YOU SUCK! AND YOUR FUCKING DOG DOES TOO! AND CLASSWIFE SUCKS YOU!

There, that should tell him just how I feel about him AND his nazi bitch, in case there was any doubt. :)

And whoever is wasting their time "telling on us" ... YOU SUCK TOO, YOU FUCKING KINDERGARTNER! GTFO and leave the adults alone!!!!!!

Andria
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Hey guys. Been missing you all so I thought I'd pop in for a bit and say hello. Been soooo freaking busy, at work and at home. Love yoooooooo!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Hey guys. Been missing you all so I thought I'd pop in for a bit and say hello. Been soooo freaking busy, at work and at home. Love yoooooooo!

I wondered where you'd wandered off to... :hug: The Juicy one is on vaca in Vegas, so we gotta hold down the fort till she gets back.. ;)

Andria

VU Sponsors