Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, since you are an avid reader, I found the perfect chair for you.
View attachment 89533

Hmmm... doesn't look very comfy though. And nowadays I read mostly from my tablet or phone; lately read a few actual books, from the library, from a series my son got me involved in (the Iron Druid Chronicles), and it reminded me of why I prefer e-reading these days -- don't need a separate light source, and you can make the type as big as you need. :D Also, you don't have to lug a book along with you, it's right there in your phone. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm... doesn't look very comfy though. And nowadays I read mostly from my tablet or phone; lately read a few actual books, from the library, from a series my son got me involved in (the Iron Druid Chronicles), and it reminded me of why I prefer e-reading these days -- don't need a separate light source, and you can make the type as big as you need. :D Also, you don't have to lug a book along with you, it's right there in your phone. :)

Andria

I read from my Ipad too but I miss the feel of a book in my hands at times, plus too much reading on the ipad, the light hurts my eyes

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I read from my Ipad too but I miss the feel of a book in my hands at times, plus too much reading on the ipad, the light hurts my eyes

I sure don't miss having to hold the page down to keep my place. At night, I run a blue-light filter, so it doesn't hurt my eyes, and doesn't contribute to my insomnia problems. That's the main reason why right around now, around midnight, is usually my last trip to the forum for the day, though I generally stay up another couple of hours -- no blue light filter on the PC. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's about fucking time this forum got its shit together. They should work on the stupid thing at 4am, NOT in the damn middle of the day!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, got that stupid shit for over an hour! ARGHHH!!!

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why does the know it all think it was maintenance when a a Server went down? Really think scheduled maintenance would be scheduled during prime time?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe @TygerTyger can explain what happened? Maybe a power failure due to the shitty weather for longer than the UPS's can supply power? Maybe the backup generators ran out of fuel?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from wallyworld and now I wanna kill something. :mad:

Andria

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe @TygerTyger can explain what happened? Maybe a power failure due to the shitty weather for longer than the UPS's can supply power? Maybe the backup generators ran out of fuel?

We forgot to feed our huge team of power-generating hamsters, and they mutinied briefly until we bribed them back to work with carrot slices and raspberries. ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand Formicophilia

Guess I'm kinda boring but kinks like sploshing and nasolingus are not for me :p

Both of y'all are disturbed mentally. That aside shame on me looking these up. Not sure about how any of these are kinky, myself, but I guess all kinds it takes.

Still thinking a larger Rubbermaid trashcan, plenty of Astroglide serve many hours of purpose. :)

VU Sponsors