Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gorsh you guys............:hug:
Just crazy insane busy. lol. My mobile home (house) just started falling apart. So, I've been with contractors - 3 to be exact, and working my butt off. I found out I am going to be a grandma! So I decided I needed to just fix my place up to where I could live there forever so I'd have some money left over for the little tike. :)
I have to admit. I have missed you all. :inlove::blowkiss:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Gorsh you guys............:hug:
Just crazy insane busy. lol. My mobile home (house) just started falling apart. So, I've been with contractors - 3 to be exact, and working my butt off. I found out I am going to be a grandma! So I decided I needed to just fix my place up to where I could live there forever so I'd have some money left over for the little tike. :)
I have to admit. I have missed you all. :inlove::blowkiss:

Wow - lots going on - glad to know you are getting ahead - and Grandma <3

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow - lots going on - glad to know you are getting ahead - and Grandma <3
Thanks!!! It took weekends to clean the tar covered ceiling and then paint it. I even got my hair stuck to it! Had it in a ponytail and was using a ladder to paint. I noticed a spot I missed, so I went over and started touching it up. When I finally got done, I couldn't move my head, and realized it got stuck in the drying paint! Ugh! I had to pull hair off and re-paint that area. lmao! I still have paint in my hair. Then, the toilet fell through the floor in the extra bathroom. OMG. That's when I decided to call a contractor. You should have seen all the mold. No wonder I was always sick. Had the whole bathroom re-modeled, floor and all. New shower, toilet, sink, vanity, etc.
I also put out poison and got all the rats. Talk about YUCK. I've really been working my ass off. And when I'd get tired, I'd watch an episode of hoarders and promise myself I wouldn't get to that point. I'd jump up and bust butt again.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Then, here at work, I was busting butt re-writing the report cards. I've still got a lot to catch up on, so I'd better get. But most of the stuff is done so I won't be gone as long.
I got the new coolfire 4 - internal battery. It's a lot wider than I thought it would be, but cute!
And yes, I'm still on the WTA. :oops:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!!! It took weekends to clean the tar covered ceiling and then paint it. I even got my hair stuck to it! Had it in a ponytail and was using a ladder to paint. I noticed a spot I missed, so I went over and started touching it up. When I finally got done, I couldn't move my head, and realized it got stuck in the drying paint! Ugh! I had to pull hair off and re-paint that area. lmao! I still have paint in my hair. Then, the toilet fell through the floor in the extra bathroom. OMG. That's when I decided to call a contractor. You should have seen all the mold. No wonder I was always sick. Had the whole bathroom re-modeled, floor and all. New shower, toilet, sink, vanity, etc.
I also put out poison and got all the rats. Talk about YUCK. I've really been working my ass off. And when I'd get tired, I'd watch an episode of hoarders and promise myself I wouldn't get to that point. I'd jump up and bust butt again.

I guess it's a good thing I keep my hair VIOLENTLY restrained at all times... back when I was re-painting our son's room, my painting clothes ended up with quite a few new smudges of "Sun-Washed Brick" on them, when I'd squeeeeeeeze past the stepladder and roll across the just-painted wall. :giggle: And I was quite surprised one evening when I removed my painting clothes to find a big glop on my back of all places -- apparently it dripped down when I reached all the way up to the top of the wall with a freshly-rolled roller. :D

RATS???? OMG... I'd have to MOVE.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess it's a good thing I keep my hair VIOLENTLY restrained at all times... back when I was re-painting our son's room, my painting clothes ended up with quite a few new smudges of "Sun-Washed Brick" on them, when I'd squeeeeeeeze past the stepladder and roll across the just-painted wall. :giggle: And I was quite surprised one evening when I removed my painting clothes to find a big glop on my back of all places -- apparently it dripped down when I reached all the way up to the top of the wall with a freshly-rolled roller. :D

RATS???? OMG... I'd have to MOVE.

Andria
Yes. RATS. ugh............and they stink bad when dead.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes. RATS. ugh............and they stink bad when dead.

UGH! is right. Our Tuxie is a champion hunter; we're accustomed to finding dead birds, lizards, mice, voles, chipmunks, etc.... but what greeted us one day just outside the garage door was a dead thing that was QUITE a bit longer than a mouse.. with a longer tail and much pointier nose. Yup, a fucking RAT! I guess they're around, you just don't think of them being a thing, in suburban neighborhoods. She's the biggest fraidycat you can imagine... except with wildlife smaller than she is. :giggle:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
UGH! is right. Our Tuxie is a champion hunter; we're accustomed to finding dead birds, lizards, mice, voles, chipmunks, etc.... but what greeted us one day just outside the garage door was a dead thing that was QUITE a bit longer than a mouse.. with a longer tail and much pointier nose. Yup, a fucking RAT! I guess they're around, you just don't think of them being a thing, in suburban neighborhoods. She's the biggest fraidycat you can imagine... except with wildlife smaller than she is. :giggle:

Andria
Well I have 3 dogs and only the one that stays outside will kill rats. Tabitha just barked at the one that got in the house. That's the first and last one hopefully that ever gets or got in the house. And trust me I did want to move. I just didn't have the money to get out of there. At least it's paid off in an apartment would have cost me $800 a month. But let me tell you one thing it sure creeped me out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
... I would sooner raise hogs.

Did you know that starting in the early 1990s the Feds set it up so you can buy a hog farm complete with a nice house? You don't need to read, do any math. They give you an instruction book that is written all in pictures. Any medication or feeding you need to do is automated and premeasured. All you need to is push a few buttons to run in the paperwork each cycle of sales. They even send the USDA/FDA 'docs' out to ensure the hogs are faring well. You pay down the mortgage on the house by letting HUD have a percentage of each sale off of the hogs, already established for you. You're put under confidentiality agreements and considered a Fed sharecropper. The term is a minimum 30 years. This is a lot of the farms in NC.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you know that starting in the early 1990s the Feds set it up so you can buy a hog farm complete with a nice house? You don't need to read, do any math. They give you an instruction book that is written all in pictures. Any medication or feeding you need to do is automated and premeasured. All you need to is push a few buttons to run in the paperwork each cycle of sales. They even send the USDA/FDA 'docs' out to ensure the hogs are faring well. You pay down the mortgage on the house by letting HUD have a percentage of each sale off of the hogs, already established for you. You're put under confidentiality agreements and considered a Fed sharecropper. The term is a minimum 30 years. This is a lot of the farms in NC.
Well that leaves me out. I'll be dead in 30 years. And Cromwell will be back on his planet. :sneaka:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well I have 3 dogs and only the one that stays outside will kill rats. Tabitha just barked at the one that got in the house. That's the first and last one hopefully that ever gets or got in the house. And trust me I did want to move. I just didn't have the money to get out of there. At least it's paid off in an apartment would have cost me $800 a month. But let me tell you one thing it sure creeped me out.

You need a :grumpy:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd probably get a :grumpy: if backyard Barney dog could be trusted. I doubt it though.
There was a time when I wanted one of those small monkeys. Bu, I read up on them and decided NO WAY. They bite!
upload_2017-10-18_15-30-51.png

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fraidy, my oldest cat has been known to climb way up in oak trees and catch squirrels and bring them back down.

But none of them will run off possums, raccoons or turkeys.

btw from the looks of the yard my skunk is back...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My sweet little puskins are ruthless killers in disguise

I think Tuxie is just ruthlessly playful. :giggle: I've watched her play with chipmunks, lizards, and cicadas. After they're finally dead, she looks up at me like, "what's wrong with it? fix it, mommy!" :giggle:

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why is it the ones who say ECF is so far out of mind or in the past use this thread so freaking often? R1 is a freaking asshole and ECF is a communist state in todays world.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking that I might go a bit higher at some point and get a VT Inbox. I really dion't see any particular need for a DNA mod, and I don't want to support the cult of it... and I love the replaceable panels of the Inbox. It's only *slightly* more than my usual budget, so it's a lot more feasible. I will NEVER EVER pay more than $100 for a mod, I don't give a shit if it says Cadillac on it... unless it can do a lot more than simply vape.

Andria
I got mine for 45 then used collected points , the mod only version isnt too bad priced for it but has gone up Slightly compared to when i purchased it, find it in a good % off sale then use point to reduce it more
Neednt be most cost than Others if buy at right time, https://m.gearbest.com/hot-vapors/pp_756859.html?wid=21

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors