ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Didn't know you had so many different ones?

Would say my collection is moderate, well under 100

But the bottles were half-assed sorted by brand (except for 4 oz size) in a cardboard box

Now they are in a nice plastic organizer shelf dealie I'd been meaning to move it all to for awhile now - much better organized, easier to access, etc

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would say my collection is moderate, well under 100

But the bottles were half-assed sorted by brand (except for 4 oz size) in a cardboard box

Now they are in a nice plastic organizer shelf dealie I'd been meaning to move it all to for awhile now - much better organized, easier to access, etc
I have a bit over 100 different flavors I think.
Keep in small tubs in the Fridge lower back of shelf and duplicates in the deep freeze in plastic tubs.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I saw a thread here a while back about getting a Title for ECF Refugee but now I cant find it...someone help me? Or if a mod sees this first, just slap one on me please?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Should be a rule that you need to have the badge to post in this thread....................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've only had problems with some of the posters there and not the rules or the mods.

So does that mean you agree with how the Returd does things? His childish behavior and heavy handed Moderating with no regard for helping a member with things like Order Fulfillment. He will just delete comments and post a snarky comment instead of moving the thread to the proper area for the Vendor to post for an example.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then I guess I'd never post in this thread as I refuse to get a badge, refuse to be labeled a refugee from there since I still post there. I've only had problems with some of the posters there and not the rules or the mods.
Lynn you will notice that I have no refugee badge..
Not a problem all are welcome in my thread.
Even the few I have on ignore.
I just will not see what they post :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got banned for posting a picture of a garden tool and have had my posts in the funny pictures thread deleted because the moderator has no sense of humor. The pictures did not break any rules but got deleted and you can't complain or that breaks the rules. Post about lack of response from support in a thread to report problems can get you banned.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh I deserved to get banned I suppose.
After Retired1 moved some of my posts to the mudpit that broke NO rules.
I told him to consume excrement and expire :)
Had already planned my exit before posting that.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I have good friends in both places so I'll never "wear" one of those badges. And I think I'll have to start utilizing the ignore option here as well.

I wish the admins here would create an "Asshole" badge, for some of those on perpetual ignore. :giggle: We could have all different ranks of Asshole -- Juvenile Asshole, Argumentative Asshole, maybe even First-Class Asshole. ;)

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish the admins here would create an "Asshole" badge, for some of those on perpetual ignore. :giggle: We could have all different ranks of Asshole -- Juvenile Asshole, Argumentative Asshole, maybe even First-Class Asshole. ;)

Andria
Amen sister!! :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

So true - it is always helpful to know what kind of an asshole you are dealing with :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning/afternoon fugee's and GFY :)

Its Monday and not a clue what I am gonna do today. Life is good :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had insomnia again... so NATURALLY some asswipes were out in the street in front of my house dealing with the tree limbs over the wires, at 10am, with REALLY FUCKING NOISY TRUCKS AND MACHINES. Fuckers.

I need to find a soapbox to be offended by all the "day people". :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I had insomnia again... so NATURALLY some asswipes were out in the street in front of my house dealing with the tree limbs over the wires, at 10am, with REALLY FUCKING NOISY TRUCKS AND MACHINES. Fuckers.

I need to find a soapbox to be offended by all the "day people". :giggle:

Andria
:soapbox:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didnt sleep worth a shit either so will probably take a nap or two later today.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didnt sleep worth a shit either so will probably take a nap or two later today.

Unless my fatigue becomes overpowering, I'll probably try to stick it out, and get to bed at a reasonable hour, because thurs is payday, so I'll have to be up much earlier than usual that day... which will really suck if I haven't managed to exercise SOME control over my fucking sleep schedule.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless my fatigue becomes overpowering, I'll probably try to stick it out, and get to bed at a reasonable hour, because thurs is payday, so I'll have to be up much earlier than usual that day... which will really suck if I haven't managed to exercise SOME control over my fucking sleep schedule.

Andria
Are you interested in another Eleaf Tank like I sent you?
I have one more and several more glasses and such.
Also would your son be interested in a Velocity mini dripper/squonker atty?
Also have a Couple other clone attys if you are interested.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you interested in another Eleaf Tank like I sent you?
I have one more and several more glasses and such.
Also would your son be interested in a Velocity mini dripper/squonker atty?
Also have a Couple other clone attys if you are interested.

Which Eleaf was it? I recall the STM, is that an Eleaf? If the Velocity Mini is like the cyan-blue one you sent, then no; even he thinks it's too airy. :giggle:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which Eleaf was it? I recall the STM, is that an Eleaf? If the Velocity Mini is like the cyan-blue one you sent, then no; even he thinks it's too airy. :giggle:

Andria
No the other tank, the topfil one. Darn mental glitch I forget the name. Ahh Lemo 2.
And a Hadaly clone and a Narda clone.
Both of those are too tight for me and probably too loose for you but your son?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No the other tank, the topfil one. Darn mental glitch I forget the name. Ahh Lemo 2.
And a Hadaly clone and a Narda clone.
Both of those are too tight for me and probably too loose for you but your son?

Oh yeah... the Lemo 2 you sent before was the one I asked you about, about opening the airflow -- it's apparently locked shut, we can't get it to adjust at all -- he would probably welcome trying out that tank, if the airflow could be adjusted, but the one that's here won't adjust *at all*.

Not sure about the others; he definitely likes a much airier vape than I do, though still MtL, but so far I've had no luck convincing him to give squonking a try; the SteamCrave, he says is not comfortable to hold/use because of the extreme depth from button-side to squonk-side, and I don't know why he won't try the DB160; he says the size is comfortable, and he's already used to the weight of a 2-batt mod because of his Revenger, and he's nothing like as sensitive to the smell of polymers as I am (which is why I won't use the DB160, just can't get rid of the taste of that damn plastic bottle). I keep working on him about it, because he loves the Magma Reborn that Inspects PIFed, but Magmas can't be taken anywhere due to their need to stay upright at all times, and I've told him that using a Magma to squonk would eliminate 90% of the problem since the juice wouldn't remain in the well but drain back to the bottle... but he's a Taurus; immovable as a bull sometimes. *sigh*

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh I am a Taurian as well.
I will send the tank in a package soon along with a couple of other drippers that he may like.
I checked this one and the AF works. Sorry about not checking the other one. I had likely never even used it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahh I am a Taurian as well.
I will send the tank in a package soon along with a couple of other drippers that he may like.
I checked this one and the AF works. Sorry about not checking the other one. I had likely never even used it.

Cool! Thank you very much! I think you're right, it appears absolutely pristine, brand-new, so I dunno why it won't adjust; very weird for sure! And thx for the drippers too; I DO intend to keep at him about the squonking, because it really is an excellent technology -- for myself, I'm just awaiting a regulated squonker that I can reasonably afford -- it may end up being the Inbox, because I really like the looks of it, and it's one of the lower-priced ones. Just hate to buy anything for myself right now, since xmas is coming, gifts to buy... and I really want a 23" or 24" LED monitor for xmas; prices have really come down on those, and an LED would match the colors of my laptop's screen better than my current 19" LCD does.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool! Thank you very much! I think you're right, it appears absolutely pristine, brand-new, so I dunno why it won't adjust; very weird for sure! And thx for the drippers too; I DO intend to keep at him about the squonking, because it really is an excellent technology -- for myself, I'm just awaiting a regulated squonker that I can reasonably afford -- it may end up being the Inbox, because I really like the looks of it, and it's one of the lower-priced ones. Just hate to buy anything for myself right now, since xmas is coming, gifts to buy... and I really want a 23" or 24" LED monitor for xmas; prices have really come down on those, and an LED would match the colors of my laptop's screen better than my current 19" LCD does.

Andria
You could try soaking the offending part in some pg?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You could try soaking the offending part in some pg?

Hmm, I dunno -- that would just make it slippery, and the problem is that we can't get any "purchase" on it, to make it turn. We did try boiling it and soaking it in hot water, in case there some machine oil that had dried and caused the parts to stick together, but it did no good at all.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, I dunno -- that would just make it slippery, and the problem is that we can't get any "purchase" on it, to make it turn. We did try boiling it and soaking it in hot water, in case there some machine oil that had dried and caused the parts to stick together, but it did no good at all.

Andria
Ohh well just checked this one and it works wonderfully.
Did have to put a bit of pg on the topfill sleeve to loosen it up a bit though.
so if it looks oily up there it is just clean PG.
If you wash these tanks always lube the top fill portion with a bit of PG after it dries.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dang, earthquake!!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Only 5.1 - but it was centered only about 50 miles away

Pretty good jolt though, made this old building creak

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't live someplace where the ground won't hold still. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahh but you are moving many thousands of MPH as you sit there and type.

Yeah... but relative to ME, the ground under me is stationary! It's bad enough dealing with tornadoes and hurricanes, and the occasional drought and idiots burning down the forest.... I couldn't handle earthquakes too.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2C57129B00000578-3235264-image-a-1_1442323547315.jpg

VU Sponsors