ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though - The Sequel

Discussion in 'Non-Vaping Related' started by The Cromwell, Sep 3, 2016.

1. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    You crack me up

Most intense flavor RDA I ever tried was the Cyclone - also as Cromwell would say - butthole tight

I sold mine to Brewski - was too hot for my tastes, even for tootle puffing

chopdoc likes this.
  2. amateur vaper

amateur vaper Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    well thats the difference your after flavor and no cloud im after mainly clouds with decent flavor we pretty much have exact opposite preferences of how we vape

3. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    this fuckin shit lol can only imagine if that thing ever decided to blow up

4. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    My asthma forbids much heat, and too much vapor just chokes me -- and it wouild seriously annoy my husband. What I exhale looks very similar to what i exhaled when I smoked... just tastes and smells one hell of a lot better. :)

Andria

chopdoc and JuicyLucy like this.
  5. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    yeah i dont have asthma but I can understand why you wouldnt want much vapor. When i exhale it's kinda like a fog machine to a certain extent and if i chain puff I kind of haze the room my mom likes to complain when I do that, tells me to stop and that im not smoking a joint lol I dont listen to her though and I'm trying to go bigger.

6. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    I can only imagine how much I would have most likely coughed if i tried it when i first started vaping lol cause when i first started my lungs and throat needed an hour or so to get used to the vapor.

chopdoc likes this.
  7. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    When I first started, what I liked best about vaping was that the throat hit was better than my ultra-lights, but didn't make me cough -- I never had that new-vaper cough. I've stayed pretty close to the way I vaped at first, though now I make my own coils and juice.

Andria

chopdoc likes this.
  8. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    could be cause i started with a 7.5w max vape pen and 24mg/ml it was probably more of the nicotine that did it than the vapor i think

9. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I had smokers cough for twenty years - and it completely went aways in my 2.5+ years of dual use

Once I finally quit smoking the vapers hack was horrible in the mornings and lasted about three months

chopdoc likes this.
  10. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Probably so. I had a cigalike at first, but had to use 6mg or it just made me wanna heave. Then I got an iTaste vv3, which went to 11w, but i usually stuck to 7 or 8 watts, 6 watts when I first got up in the morning. When I got a Kayfun, I went up to about 10w, even maybe 10.5; when I got the Achilles, I had to drop back to 9w, because the TH was so intense in the Achilles, and also dropped from the 10mg I had gotten to when I came back from my dual-use relapse, to 9mg, again because of the TH. It was so easy, I kept dropping, till I got to 5mg; I probably would have stayed there, till the FDA shit hit the fan in July 2016, when I started reducing again, and got to 3mg, where I plan to stay.

Andria

chopdoc likes this.
  11. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    yeah when I first got a box mod about 2 months ago and started smoking less and less I noticed that I was couging up mucous every now and then but I feel like that was just my lungs clearing out some of the crap left behind from smoking cause it stopped after a few days and I use 6mg i have a couple of 9mg 10ml bottles just to see how it'd be for me and I'm not going to repeat that decision again lol,im still going to use the 9mg/ml but 6mg is where i need to stay at

12. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    So, this is what my son and I did this evening:

[​IMG]

This was after some xmas shopping was done, but I haven't wrapped anything yet, so nothing under the tree yet. :)

Andria

chopdoc, LynnNC and JuicyLucy like this.
  13. LynnNC

LynnNC Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good morning. Happy Sunday! :D I'm in serious need of more :coffee2:. Don't forget to get your GFY on today! I'll be heading off to work later. :wait:

chopdoc and The Cromwell like this.
  14. chopdoc

chopdoc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Morning yall and GFY :)

Sunday already. This last week seemed to fly by. Today have to run and pick up Rascal and sometime or other today need to mix up some vaping juice. My Cherry Ice Cream and my Peach flavors big bottles ran dry :(

LynnNC and The Cromwell like this.
  15. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Off to take the Wife Unit to church. Then shopping.
    Got her power chair loaded up.

Later... laundry, Mix up another 120 ml bottle of juice and maybe get started on the rear brakes on the Toyota.

chopdoc and LynnNC like this.
  16. LynnNC

Blog Posts:
    Yum! Cherry Ice Cream and Peach flavors sound good. Would you share the recipes please? I love peach!

JuicyLucy, 2WhiteWolves and chopdoc like this.
  17. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

The FA White Peach is what makes it really pop.

The Cromwell and LynnNC like this.
  18. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

This has been an ADV for over a year.
    [​IMG]

Flavour Art has some good cherry flavors but cant go over %1.5. Anything more than that and it taste bad.

19. LynnNC

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! So the cherry in the ice cream recipe is FA? I have a few flavors to order but these look GOOD!

chopdoc likes this.
  20. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I found FA cherry to be the best. They have a few cherry flavors and all that I tried worked well.

With the peach, any peach works. I tried FA, FW, Caps and they all worked well but the white peach has to be FA

21. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Morning Fugeeroos

Coffee time indeed

The Cromwell, LynnNC and chopdoc like this.
  22. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    On my second mug :)

Breakfast cooked and consumed, shower taken, juice mixed. And in a minute will be out the door headed to the ex's house to get my boy.

23. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Somehow or other, I managed to bruise the bottom of my foot last night during the xmas decorating. I was kind of afraid it might be a return of the painful swelling I had before I discovered coconut water, but even lying in bed for 7 hrs didn't help the pain, and when I had that edema problem, elevating my legs DID help tremendously; my feet/ankles would be normal when I first woke up. So I guess I stepped on something that bruised my foot, dammit to hell. Ibuprofen, garçon!

Andria

24. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Fucking Monday

25. LynnNC

Blog Posts:
    Good morning...
    So I awoke to the news over at ecf that I had won a GeekVape Athena Squonk setup in a contest. Anyone know anything about this mod? I’m excited!!

I hope everyone has an awesome day! Don’t forget to GFY! Twice!! :)

26. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Very cool, Lynn! I guess they ARE still good for SOMETHING.... ;)

Been wrapping gifts this AM. Realized that the STM RBA head I ordered to go with the Kanger Toptank is part of the shipment from FT that left Beijing on the 11th and STILL has no further tracking, so I ordered a STM RBA head from Sweet-Vapes, along with a Melo ECR head for that Melo 3 I won and passed on to him.

Ordered some stocking-stuffers last night, from Kidney Puncher... a bunch of angled adapters -- he likes 'em too! -- 2 of which are for MOI -- and some vape bands, since he seems to like tanks that have glass. Also just now ordered a book from amazon for a series he's reading; $15.82 and 2 days to my door for FREE. Gosh I love Prime. :D

Any of y'all know anytthing about the Geekvape Griffin? KP had those for a BITCHIN price, though when I triede to add it to my cart, it said out-of-stock... but even at regular prices, they're not expensive, since they've been around a while. Just kinda wondering how airy it is, since he likes a VERY-airy MtL vape. Might get him one of those for his 6-mo smoke-free date, on Jan 5, which is still inside the xmas 12 days. :)

Andria

27. SpectoVia

SpectoVia Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    E5B5A684-3EB0-45FE-91CE-6F06C1F17DE1.jpeg

I’m not a refugee, but sometimes I like to visit here and get my Team VU schadenfreude on. Fate brought me to VU without having to experience the bullshite from other forums.

nostri quadrigis est bigas magis quam sua

chopdoc, LynnNC and AndriaD like this.
  28. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    You're a lucky man! :giggle:

Andria

29. LynnNC

Blog Posts:
    I’m not a refugee either. I followed some friends over here but still have friends over there.

FoggyRoad and chopdoc like this.
  30. LynnNC

Blog Posts:
    Yep! I haven’t found contests here but I’m sure they’re here.

FoggyRoad and chopdoc like this.
  31. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Sure, lots of 'em! I even finally won something! :giggle:

Andria

FoggyRoad, chopdoc and LynnNC like this.
  32. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    finally got your package mailed.

LynnNC and AndriaD like this.
  33. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Excellent! I'm heading for the PO myself when the spawn gets home, got a couple of PIFs to send out. 'Tis the season! :confetti:

Andria

LynnNC and The Cromwell like this.
  34. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Just got back from Taking the wacko SIL to a Doctors appt which is a 2 hour drive round trip.
    Aside from being wacko she is very healthy but keeps hoping they will find something wrong with her it seems.
    1-2 doctors appts per week and erands as well...

recliner.gif

chopdoc likes this.
  35. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I'm starting to get annoyed with my offspring; he told me that taking 2 exams today meant he'd be home around 2-ish, and now it's after 3, and I wanted to go to several stores plus the PO today... there isn't gonna be time for all that, before it's time to pick up the mate from work. :mad:

Andria

chopdoc likes this.
  36. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    This Tuesday is as fucked up as Monday :mad:

The Cromwell likes this.
  37. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    The second Monday this week.

38. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    The post office was a fucking disaster -- 20+ people in line, ONE postal worker minding the counter. :facepalm: So, the spawn will have the truck tomorrow too, so his penance for forgetting me today and going to fucking lunch with his stupid fucking friends is to be sitting in the PO parking lot at 8:15am tomorrow so when they open at 8:30, he's there!

Made it to a couple of the stores, and he and the mate are hitting the other 3 on the way home from work. And it just started raining, so when you combine just-commenced rain with rush hour traffic, I hope they bring the truck and themselves home intact.

Andria

39. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    PO was fine here Just took me 10 min total in the building.

40. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    The main PO in our town might be better, they probably have more employees; the one we went to was a sort of satellite office nearer our house, and it's often a disaster; xmas shipping is just the icing on the fucking fruitcake. :facepalm:

Andria

41. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    This was the main post office in my town.

Only 2 windows and only one was in use.

come to think of it there is only one PO in town...

chopdoc likes this.
  42. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Heh, I used to live in a town like that, while we were raising the spawn. but now...

gwinnettcomparedtoATL.jpg

Gwinnett county is outlined in red -- look at the size of it compared to "metro Atlanta," the part that's inside the other circle, which is the Perimeter, I-285. We have a main PO here in Lawrenceville, it's the county seat, and then there's about 10 diff "satellites" all around the county. and they're all usually jammed. :facepalm: I wish all these damn yankees would go back where they came from, there's too damn many people here!

Andria

43. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    My town is also the county seat.
    About 36,000 in my county.
    And I think there is only 1 PO left.

I think we have more cows than hoomans here.

Umm wait a cotton picken minute.
    didn't you move down from Michigan?

44. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Lived there from 1985 till 1990, when I came back, bringing a husband and 2 yr old with me. :)

Andria

45. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Heh, the pop. of L'ville was 30,500 as of 2015; Gwinnett had 895,000 as of 2015, might be near or over 1 mil by now. The only county in GA that has more people is Fulton, where Atlanta is.

Andria

46. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    I had to go to the post office the other day and damnit, they had one person ahead of me and I had to wait. :teehee:

Really, I did and there was one person. Started chatting with them and the girl working the counter and forgot about the time :giggle:

Gotta love a small town :D

The Cromwell likes this.
  47. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

Cant be that bad, can it?

48. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    There were 3 in front of me but they just needed stamps for Christmas cards.

Yep My small town is as big as I like.
    Spent a few years in the Portland, OR area and 7 years in Tampa bay area...
    Have also spent quite a bit of time in the DFW area and used to travel a LOT. to NYC and Chicago, Mexico City, Bejing, etc.
    No mo.

chopdoc likes this.
  49. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    I'm aggravated and everyone is in a pissy mood

50. FoggyRoad

FoggyRoad Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    So you picked up my rabbits foot when I left over there?

LynnNC likes this.