Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah it will hit here this afternoon too.
Atcha is quite generous with the bad weather.

Im thinking of inviting her over, fire up the grill, ya know

DSCF5054.JPG

Just to thank her for all the weather she has sent my way :giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It should hit us early tomorrow morning. Dagnabbit. Sunday rain ruins my husband working for our friend. :gaah:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's :)

Dont know what I did (this time) to piss off Atchaffy but look what she sent my way this monring!

sjrcbq1wQ5KJLMFfQfuoMg.png
Yeah it's about to hit my sister now. But it was nasty. I had flown like grown up in the sky right when it was headed this way and it was so hard to get it back down but I'll post some pictures. Hail out the yin-yang in high winds but no tornadoes thank goodness for me.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Y'all remember me carrying on about this new floorplan program I found? This is my latest design, in both 2D floorplan, and with furnishings and various flooring surfaces:

View attachment 108823
View attachment 108824

And then it will also render 3D images like this, which is one of the reasons a) it's an expensive program, and b) it's worth it to me!

View attachment 108825

I post these so you'll know why you haven't seen much of me around in the last month or so -- I'm having way too much fun with this thing. :D

Andria
That's beautiful Andria!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wind was tossing it on it's side. I admit it was stupid to fly it so high before a storm. There was NO wind when I launched it.
View attachment 108857

Wind can be a tricky mistress. On the ground you might have no wind or a slight breeze from say due south. Go up in altitude a few hundred feet and the wind might be from due east at 5 mph. Go up even higher and you can expect to find another level of wind coming from a totally different direction. Pilots use these wind levels to help speed them along. They could be flying along at 1000 ft and encounter a 10 knot head wind. This slows them down but if they climb they can usually find a tail wind to push them along.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wind can be a tricky mistress. On the ground you might have no wind or a slight breeze from say due south. Go up in altitude a few hundred feet and the wind might be from due east at 5 mph. Go up even higher and you can expect to find another level of wind coming from a totally different direction. Pilots use these wind levels to help speed them along. They could be flying along at 1000 ft and encounter a 10 knot head wind. This slows them down but if they climb they can usually find a tail wind to push them along.
Wow this is just so interesting to me!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you bite the bullet and get a drone? I just couldn't imagine how much fun I would have in that area. Filming swamp stuff. But the trees there are so much higher than the ones here I doubt I'd ever get my drone back if I lived there. That's why I'm waiting to get a better drone after I practice more at the park.:oops:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's beautiful Andria!

Notice the "Dream" and "Believe" artwork -- I dreamed us into this house, I can dream us into an even nicer one, that we design and have built for ourselves. :) We got our tax assessment the other day... this house that we paid $60,000 for in 2011... is now assessed as being worth $141,000 -- way more than double, well on its way to triple, so our equity is looking damn healthy. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you bite the bullet and get a drone? I just couldn't imagine how much fun I would have in that area. Filming swamp stuff. But the trees there are so much higher than the ones here I doubt I'd ever get my drone back if I lived there. That's why I'm waiting to get a better drone after I practice more at the park.:oops:

I got one but havent done anything with it yet except charge the batteries. I need to take it outside and give it a try and hope rascal dont try to eat it :giggle:

If you stopped sending such bad weather my way I might be able to give it a try :)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay everybody - I've come to the end of my rope with Mr Juicy's smoking

View attachment 108868
I did that to my mom once when I was but a wee lad back in the 70's. Once. It ended up being her first cigarette of the day, and she whacked her head against the headboard when it went off. I'm not sure what she did to me - I think I blacked it out from my memory...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, more fantasy images -- the awesome kitchen, with a (photoshopped-in) view out the front windows. :D :D :D

tumblr_p77ezjeHPI1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

The image that shows in the post will be smaller than the actual image, so I posted it on my Tumblr page, and you can right-click/view image to see it bigger.

I *want* this kitchen. Right NOW. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's a better idea -- for every pack he smokes, set the pack's cost, in money, aflame, while he watches. Since smoking is just turning money into ashes.

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks an exploding cigarette is actually funny :teehee:
We use to have those when I was a kid. Funny then today not so much especially if your a snow flake,

VU Sponsors