Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well fugee's, got to have some fun today. Took both my 36 cal black powder revolvers out and tried the new back yard shooting range out. Neighbors didn't seem to mind too much, seen a few of them out but it was kinda a bit smoky so wasn't sure if they was waving or flipping me off :D Had some aggravation from the revolvers, when they went under water and I finally found them the next day I cleaned and oiled them real well but I didn't know the nipples where the caps that ignites the powder goes on had trash in them so first try maybe 2 rounds fired out of 12, then when I tried to take them apart had to pry them apart because a little rust set up on the arbors but now they are firing perfectly :D
Pretty much the whole day was spent doing nothing but fucking off which I really really needed. Now I am just chillin with a belly full of :pizza:, on my second beer and am thinking life is not too bad at the moment :cool: Didn't even take any happy pills today :eek:
Sounds like a good day!! I havent been able to go shooting in a few months... Miss my one place where my backyard was my Range, just makes life so much easier.... :D

Oh, Iv taken plenty of Happy Pills today, so your good! :vino:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like a good day!! I havent been able to go shooting in a few months... Miss my one place where my backyard was my Range, just makes life so much easier.... :D

Oh, Iv taken plenty of Happy Pills today, so your good! :vino:

Where my place that flooded is I could shoot handguns with no problems but I really couldn't do any long range shooting. Here at the new place I might be able to see how my Sharps 54 cal will do at around 500 feet. Looking forward to trying that out :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit eating dick tumor. I just checked the deleted thread, and saw I had a PM. Retarded. Deleted my F the FDA signature for "inappropriate language". What? F is a bad word? Which also means now if I post, I will get another violation, and he can banhammer. I guess I have to change it to S the FDA. It doesn't NECESSARILY mean sodomize.

Wow! He actually somehow deleted my signature right out of my profile! THAT is WAY too much power for any fascist!

Oh yeah, Asswife deleted my whole sig once, because "my banner was too large" -- HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF HERS????? And either her or retarded1 deleted my profile posts, ALL of them, because I mentioned that I had "gone underground."

I don't just want them to eat shit and die painfully, screaming, I want to cram it into every orifice they have, followed by a lighter fluid enema, and then poke lit matches up their nostrils.

But that's why i came here, so I don't have to deal with their stupid, hypocritical, holier-than-thou shit ever again. Karma's a bad bitch; I'd just love to be a witness when theirs comes due.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just had to report a spam post, and I was looking on the Forums page to see what mods were online... and right next to that list, is the list of what members are online, and I just saw beckdg's name. I'm peeved that he's never come in here to talk to the fugees, he was one of my favorites over at Butthole Central.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had to report a spam post, and I was looking on the Forums page to see what mods were online... and right next to that list, is the list of what members are online, and I just saw beckdg's name. I'm peeved that he's never come in here to talk to the fugees, he was one of my favorites over at Butthole Central.

Andria

Some people have yet to have the displeasure. Some people have a very high tolerance for.. that shit. Some people find that shit warm, safe, cozy and comfortable. I think they should have their place.

LS12_TheyThatCanGiveUpEssentialLibertyToObtainALittleTemporarySafetyDeserveNeitherLibertyOrSafety.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had a funny thought. The Barco-Davidson has CB. When I am going to Iowa, the Indiana I-94 to I-80 stretch of highway is trucks. Billions of trucks. In every lane. I cruise surreptitiously in a center lane, and announce "It is gay trucker pride day! YaY! Let's show support by having all GAY truckers in the leftmost lane." Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I guess, statistically, that makes sense.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's good for a cooler vape. I can't fuck with nickel, it kills my throat

I tried nickel, still have a roll or two around somewhere but to me it made the vape flavor seem muddle. Same thing with titanium. It seemed to me the vape was more flavorful with Kanthal than it was with either nickel or titanium. SS wire I love. It works great.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just had a funny thought. The Barco-Davidson has CB. When I am going to Iowa, the Indiana I-94 to I-80 stretch of highway is trucks. Billions of trucks. In every lane. I cruise surreptitiously in a center lane, and announce "It is gay trucker pride day! YaY! Let's show support by having all GAY truckers in the leftmost lane." Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I guess, statistically, that makes sense.
51323026.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think 250 is the magic number......to rid the seafoam....:)

Oh, no! :(

I was wrong.....150 gets you Bronze.....:vino:

Oh, that's better. I can do that. :)

I am liking FA flavors more and more. Just ordered 30 ml of White Peach because I heard so much good about it :)
And if Fuzzy croaked then the life insurance would of easily paid for the flavors :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Eh, his life insurance is for accidents only. If he had a heart attack, I'd have to throw him down the stairs. But yeah, it would keep me in flavors for the rest of my life. :D

Whoa. That guy is one serious coprophagic phalloncus.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Wow! He actually somehow deleted my signature right out of my profile! THAT is WAY too much power for any fascist!

That's why he creeps me out so much. He's like... uh, never mind. Anyway, he thinks he's some kind of emperor or something. He says, you do. I understand it's a private forum and all, but it's not HIS forum. Even if it was, that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, no! :(

Oh, that's better. I can do that. :)

Eh, his life insurance is for accidents only. If he had a heart attack, I'd have to throw him down the stairs. But yeah, it would keep me in flavors for the rest of my life. :D

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

That's why he creeps me out so much. He's like... uh, never mind. Anyway, he thinks he's some kind of emperor or something. He says, you do. I understand it's a private forum and all, but it's not HIS forum. Even if it was, that kind of behavior is unacceptable.
That could have been 5 seperate posts to get closer to the magic number.;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I'll be, somehow I honestly don't remember hearing the necrophilia angle before, I knew he ate his victims, and I seem to remember he raped them, but I didn't remember the sex after they were dead thing. This thread serves an educational purpose, who woulda thunk.

Wow we're talking of Dahmer. You know he's walking like he's got a hard wad of shit up his ass now. Not that commend the actions of others against him, but it is difficult to not see a sense of poetic justice.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There ya go. :) See the Jefferson quote in my sig? That is the very definition of 'civil disobedience.' Unjust laws are MADE to be broken, repeatedly and with great gusto.

Andria

I second & third it as currently I think there is another me named Tommy roaming around here this morning. Hear! Hear! Motion passed and carried! We shall disobey unjust laws as a matter of moral & ethical virtue. Moreover, we shall damn well enjoy doing it! Argh! Carry on!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where my place that flooded is I could shoot handguns with no problems but I really couldn't do any long range shooting. Here at the new place I might be able to see how my Sharps 54 cal will do at around 500 feet. Looking forward to trying that out :D

I'd try 55 to 65 grain. 75 grain for 250 yards in a 50 caliber has about a half inch drop off in calm air. Me, uncle, pap were having a hole for hole one day, as in the first guy shoots, second guy has to go into the same hole, third guy too. If you missed you had to forfeit a quarter to the gear kitty as well as your next shot.

ETA: Being pacifist doesn't mean I don't enjoy fighting, shooting, blowing things up, setting booty traps, trapping, hunting. Being pacifist means I rather not need to resort to violence and try diligently not to do so. It also means I have wisdom enough to know rarely sometimes violence is the only solution.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a semi-productive morning this morning. :) I went to find a cane knife but with no avail. It was suggested I use a scythe instead. I went to using it and due to wood rot from age, the end of the handle with the blade, broke.

So, the next suggestion was to use a grubbing hoe. There are some weeds what have thick stalks that the weed eater string will not cut. I am thinking of getting a blade attachment for one of the weed eaters. Until then, make use of what is at hand.

It started getting too hot, too soon. Another job was doled out to me. I need to unwind a four strand barb wire fence in the near future. It's a short jag and ought not take too long.

I need to go stop Tommy. Think he enjoys sticking forks in outlets. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fugees. Happy Labor Day, and GFYs, and why in the HELL am I up so early? Only my nose knows for sure.... when the stupid thing gets clogged, I can't stay asleep.

Steak tonight. I've been enjoying these monday holidays a lot more since we can afford to grill out steaks... oh, and I have no vapemail headed my way, that helps a lot too. :)

Pricing paint at Home Depot. Whoever said it was prohibitively expensive, I really can't fathom what you're talking about; it's $24/gal for the Behr Premium Plus that doesn't need primer, it's got primer built in. I finally grabbed my husband by the ear last night and made him help me get the room measured, so we could figure sq ft; 2 gal oughta do a fine job; it's only about 410 sq ft, and we figured on 450sq ft to account for the *shit happens* factor; the Behr Premium Plus says a gal will cover 250-400 sq ft. Splitting the difference, maybe 325sq ft per gal, so 2 gal should cover something like 650sq ft, and we only need to cover about 410 (or 450).

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I was thinking I really need to come up with a label and logo for my wine and beer. And I was listening to some older songs today, and had a thought. Mind you this is just a starting point, but for some reason it seemed brilliant when it popped into my head. After all, in a manner of speaking you offer your throat to the drinks, right? Too much of a stretch?

So now I need some input from a wine drinker. Looking at you Atcha!;) If you saw this on a bottle of vino, what would be your reaction?

Capture.PNG

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Get your badge girl and wear it proudly. Your here because of the asshole moderators and nothing says you cant have a badge here and still post over there. I did for a while :D
I like badges. Makes me feel special. hehehehe
I had to drink that barium crap once. It is by far the foulest tasting crap in the world. It makes you gag just trying to get it down.
I loved it. The nurse was in shock. Actually drank 2 bottles!

VU Sponsors