Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. Figured it was silly to let him end up potentially with a crappy owner if I'm capable of being a good one. He seems very chill and easy to maintain. Plus his name is clyde. Look at him. I couldn't say no to that face..
We have those Geckos everywhere here in the desert....matter of fact I tried to chase one out of the house which scurried in when I opened the door to the garage a couple days ago. He's still in here some place, but they don't eat much, so he's welcome.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We have those Geckos everywhere here in the desert....matter of fact I tried to chase one out of the house which scurried in when I opened the door to the garage a couple days ago. He's still in here some place, but they don't eat much, so he's welcome.

We have a lot of tiny lizards around here -- I love to see them, they eat a ton of bugs! We have some lil froggies too, and even a few pretty damn huge ones -- 4th of July, we were out in the yard watching the pyro neighbors' fireworks, and I almost fell and busted my ass, trying to avoid squashing one when I took a step and didn't see him in the dark! :D The cat loves them! :giggle:

But some of the tiny lizards are really pretty, with this gorgeous bright blue tail.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Indeed Andria....our lizards are quite colorful too......:)

Specially when they swell their necks up during mating season....every color in the spectrum...!

At the apt. where we lived when our son was a teenager, I had a veggie garden in raised beds off our back patio, and one of those lizards darted into the house one day -- prompting me to squeal, which terrifically amused my son; I'm not afraid of them, but they're like mice, they dart so fast they startle the hell out of you! :D And once they run under the stove, there just ain't no getting them out again! :giggle:

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!!!! Saving that link.
By the way, if you'd like to try the Mouthgasm, I can arrange that. I'd offer you some Morning Wood, from what I hear I think you'll like it, but I've never bought the right ingredients so it'll have to wait till my next flavor order. That way you know if you like 'em.

Don't think I have stuff to make very many of his other recipes, could do Bayou Classic, probably Wookie Nookie and Keister Bunny. And maybe Pterodactyl Sauce, but I'd have to find that one. And actually any of these would have minor substitutions from the original recipe. But if you want any of them just let me know ma cherie, and I will see what I can do. You'll have to go straight to the source though for the actual recipes.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning yall and GFY :D

Was noticing last night and this morning the longer I smoke the more vaping makes me choke. So I gotta get off these damn cancer sticks again. Paying $13.67 for two packs of marb lights last night is a hell of an incentive to get off them again too.

@Moueix bring that sweet new scoot down here and I can tell ya what the top end is on it ;) That's one of the reasons I always loved Harleys. Its the only bike I am a sane rider on. Crotch rockets I know better than to climb on because that wild hair always gets to me and I have to see if I can peg the speedometer on them :teehee:. The missus get herself a brand new CB 919 once and asked me to go get an inspection sticker fro it since I was the only one with an endorsement at the time. Coming home I had to back out of it just shy of 150 mph because the front shocks was fully extended and the bike had so much torque the front tire was trying to come up. Damn she was pissed when I told her what her bike would do :giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By the way, if you'd like to try the Mouthgasm, I can arrange that. I'd offer you some Morning Wood, from what I hear I think you'll like it, but I've never bought the right ingredients so it'll have to wait till my next flavor order. That way you know if you like 'em.

Don't think I have stuff to make very many of his other recipes, could do Bayou Classic, probably Wookie Nookie and Keister Bunny. And maybe Pterodactyl Sauce, but I'd have to find that one. And actually any of these would have minor substitutions from the original recipe. But if you want any of them just let me know ma cherie, and I will see what I can do. You'll have to go straight to the source though for the actual recipes.

I glanced at Doc's page and didn't see any recipes.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A young good looking, energetic and educated Indian man ran for tribal chairman on the platform that he was going to bring all kinds of good things to the Rez. He got elected and one of the first things to happen was that he was called to a meeting with the elders. The elders wanted to know what his instructions were for preparing for the Winter and how much wood they should gather. Not knowing what to do, he called the National Weather Service (NWS) and asked what their projected was for the Winter. They told him that the NWS was projecting a mild Winter. He went back to the tribe and instructed them to gather some wood for a mild winter. As winter approached, he called the NWS for an update. They told him that they were off in their projected and the winter wasn't going to be that mild. He then went back to the Tribe and instructed them to gather more wood. A few weeks later he called the NWS again for another update and they told him that it how looked like a hard winter was coming. He again instructed his tribe to gather more wood for a Hard winter. As fall approached he again contacted the NWS and was told that they projected an extremely long and cold winter. Because the NWS projected changed so often he inquired how they knew that that the winter was going to be long and cold. They told him that they knew that because the Indians were gathering wood like crazy.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ebbd36ae9295d0101da3877ac3430ff8.jpg

Everyone, meet Clyde the gecko. He says GFY

Lol, Stu! He is a handsome debbil. Congrats, and thanks for stepping up and giving him a GREAT home.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A young good looking, energetic and educated Indian man ran for tribal chairman on the platform that he was going to bring all kinds of good things to the Rez. He got elected and one of the first things to happen was that he was called to a meeting with the elders. The elders wanted to know what his instructions were for preparing for the Winter and how much wood they should gather. Not knowing what to do, he called the National Weather Service (NWS) and asked what their projected was for the Winter. They told him that the NWS was projecting a mild Winter. He went back to the tribe and instructed them to gather some wood for a mild winter. As winter approached, he called the NWS for an update. They told him that they were off in their projected and the winter wasn't going to be that mild. He then went back to the Tribe and instructed them to gather more wood. A few weeks later he called the NWS again for another update and they told him that it how looked like a hard winter was coming. He again instructed his tribe to gather more wood for a Hard winter. As fall approached he again contacted the NWS and was told that they projected an extremely long and cold winter. Because the NWS projected changed so often he inquired how they knew that that the winter was going to be long and cold. They told him that they knew that because the Indians were gathering wood like crazy.

AHAHAHA!!! That's a GOOD one, Doc.
For the record, the manual says the speedo will change to just three dashes above 300km/h (186?) so if you go faster, you won't know how much. I appreciate that kind of responsibility in a SuperBike maker.. ;)

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

and when it is well steeped, that Morning Wood is amazin :) (yes, and yes... and yes.)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Awe, aren't you a sweetie pie! But there ya go again. Sending me to the Japanese beauty product. :bliss:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
AHAHAHA!!! That's a GOOD one, Doc.
For the record, the manual says the speedo will change to just three dashes above 300km/h (186?) so if you go faster, you won't know how much. I appreciate that kind of responsibility in a SuperBike maker.. ;)

I always been a firm believer that if a bike speedo says it will do a certain speed then it is required for you to make sure it will do it. :D

I'm not as wild on a bike as I was when I was much younger. Had a 76 Kz650 once with the stage 2 racing kit in it and the bike could keep up with bigger bikes easily. I was riding into this one light town once and not being stupid or anything, just riding. I was in a 45 mph zone and it changed to a 35 mph zone so I was going to just coast down to 35 instead of using the brakes to slow down. The hick cop threw his lights on me thinking he was gonna give me a ticket. No no no no. I down shifted a couple, red lined the throttle and stated feathering the clutch thru the gears. When I hit the Yall came back sign at the other side of the town the speedo was buried. Needless to say, no ticket that day :D I got home, told the GF to not ride thru that town for a few months because they are looking for a bike exactly like mine :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fugee peeps. GFYs merrily. THE SUN IS SHINING! Which is just gorgeous after a whole day overcast yesterday... and good lord, it's only 75 degrees! Gotta get those injuns gathering wood! :giggle:

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really depends on the wig you are wearing, in drag, I would think - if you use industrial velcro, likely not an issue

You going mini, A-line, skorts?

Ya know, when I posted that, I was having a deja vu of bending over into my truck for something while waiting on a friend.. SCURVY dogs..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always been a firm believer that if a bike speedo says it will do a certain speed then it is required for you to make sure it will do it. :D

I'm not as wild on a bike as I was when I was much younger. Had a 76 Kz650 once with the stage 2 racing kit in it and the bike could keep up with bigger bikes easily. I was riding into this one light town once and not being stupid or anything, just riding. I was in a 45 mph zone and it changed to a 35 mph zone so I was going to just coast down to 35 instead of using the brakes to slow down. The hick cop threw his lights on me thinking he was gonna give me a ticket. No no no no. I down shifted a couple, red lined the throttle and stated feathering the clutch thru the gears. When I hit the Yall came back sign at the other side of the town the speedo was buried. Needless to say, no ticket that day :D I got home, told the GF to not ride thru that town for a few months because they are looking for a bike exactly like mine :giggle:

I've never even been stopped on a scoot before, until Thursday.

Was on a 20 mile long curvy road through a thick tunnel of trees. 35mph and double yellow lines the whole way.

Lady in a SUV in front kept breaking and slowing for nothing.

She did it again at the beginning of a reasonably long straight, and I just thought fug it. I shot ahead perfectly timed for the sheriff in a driveway to fully see me.

He was on me in 30 seconds. I pulled over, and the tallest, HANDSOMEST sum bitch of a cop comes asking for my papers.

"Ya know why I pulled you over, right?" Oh, I said, you mean that bone head illegal pass way over the speed limit? Then I told him "nohomo officer, but you're a HANDSOME young debbil " he laughed and told me he already wasn't going to cite me. "I can't NOT pull you over with so many witnesses"

So he sits in his car long enough for fresh traffic, walks back And says, "how have you NOT gotten a ticket in that long? And Happy Birthday." As a CPL, I have to declare on 1st contact in Michigan, so we talked guns awhile..

The cool ones are getting harder to find, but I'm glad to see there are still some.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy Schmoly! I knew it was a big order, but wow! I'm surprised your hubby didn't have a heart attack at that total.

Who says he didn't? :eek:

Yea but in less than a year we'll be there sampling it!!! :stars2:

Oh, yes, I'm sure most of this will still be here. MOST of it. LOL! Not the vanilla custard, though. I'll have a fresh(er) bottle by then. I go through a lot of it. The bummer is only ONE of the packages got delivered. They both hit the distribution center in the wee hours this morning, and they both said today was the ETA, so either the other box is still in the mail lady's back seat, or it got left at the PO. In any case, since Monday's a holiday, I won't be seeing the larger of the two orders until Tuesday, and that's all my Capella and TFA flavors. I did get all my FA flavors, though. I'm really excited to try the Dark Bean, the Black Cherry, and the Nonna's Cake. All three of those smell AMAZING, and they're all new to me. I also got some creams and fruits and peppermint, too. I want to mix some coffee with chocolate and peppermint for winter morning vapes. :D

By the way, the return address on the box from Bull City just said "Bull City," without even the word "flavors" on there, so the SD Postal Nazis are none the wiser for what was in that box. I was kinda worried about it. Imagine, in this modern age, being afraid the post office will confiscate FOOD FLAVORINGS from your mail. :sad:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Need some help from my fellow Coppervape peeps. I have no idea what I screwed up. I took my aluminum one completely apart so I could give it a good cleaning. Put it back together as far as I can tell properly (I've compared to the brass one to be sure) but something isn't right. The fire button doesn't seem to have as much travel as it should, and the instant it fired, the battery cover became extremely hot. Help?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of Wickens?
Yep, couple of friends of my are practicing Wickens. Also back when I was in the Marines had a Captain that was a Druid ;)

But I'm sure you're referring to the "Wicking" as in Cotton, Rayon, etc. I practice it regularly, doing the Scottish Wick with my Koh gen Do I reach my Zen moment, that and when I'm spinning Clapton wire ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors