13.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

dickdrippers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
reminds me of a bumper sticker i saw yesterday...."honk if you love anal". wtf??????

btw, i heard no honking.
hmm, and i thought where it say's "623 days stinky free"at the bottom of your post meant something about stopping the analogs. lol

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, forum mod is a hard thankless job and sites are private entities and all so you shouldn't expect free speech with impunity...but it can be and is taken too far at/by some. Not just ECF...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Being a mod here is like being a cop on a deserted island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha

Though, kidding aside, there is lots they still do behind the scenes such as remove spam and move threads to better section etc.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Admin and mods here are adults treating others like adults. Over at ECF this philosophy is HIGH TREASON!!!

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah my opinion of the place started to go downhill when I couldn't even post the word ****** in a discussion about nic addiction.

Heh I read something funny about Hitler today--don't often hear that phrase eh? Anyway, when he was released from prison in 1924 German officials and many newspapers claimed he had mellowed and de-radicalized during his stay and would "probably return to private life in Bavaria".

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah my opinion of the place started to go downhill when I couldn't even post the word ****** in a discussion about nic addiction.

Heh I read something funny about Hitler today--don't often hear that phrase eh? Anyway, when he was released from prison in 1924 German officials and many newspapers claimed he had mellowed and de-radicalized during his stay and would "probably return to private life in Bavaria".
Ironically after writing his manifesto "Mein Kampf".

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@franciscan, just wanted to tell you that I contacted them with some questions about the Jenesa Box Mod. The one with the slight curves on the sides. I'm a girl, I like curvy things!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan, just wanted to tell you that I contacted them with some questions about the Jenesa Box Mod. The one with the slight curves on the sides. I'm a girl, I like curvy things!
Did you see the R-Box? I have one.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just took my cap off to drip, forgot to put it back on and put it to my lips and fired! Do you know how close I came to burning my lips off? Don't tell the FDA.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I got a "infarction" when someone asked on a open forum that they wondered why Vaping isn't allowed in a lot of hospitals and the ones that allow you have to use theres and wondered why...I knew the answer as a nurse had told me some time ago...I posted the answer that the nurse told me it was due to them worried about people putting THC in them....And just for that Retard1 warned me with a Infraction and said to everyone in the Mod forum....

retardawesome.jpg

dragonpuff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, my first post here and I thought this thread was fitting... I've been a member of ECF since 2009, and honestly I always loved some of the people and discussions there... But...

As soon as you start getting into business their rules get ridiculous :confused: I've been writing articles for Vaping Cheap for 2 months, and despite the fact that the subject material is very ECF-friendly (not to mention helpful for the community), they've never let me post my articles there because there's "too many affiliate links" :eek: for crap...

To top it all off, one of my threads got deleted today because I mentioned that someday I may want to produce my own vape products... yeah, that's right, my thread got deleted because I was talking about a hypothetical business that didn't exist in real life :rolleyes: so sue me!

So here I am :D oh and it's nice to be allowed to say FUCK in the public forum :D ty for that!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, my first post here and I thought this thread was fitting... I've been a member of ECF since 2009, and honestly I always loved some of the people and discussions there... But...

As soon as you start getting into business their rules get ridiculous :confused: I've been writing articles for Vaping Cheap for 2 months, and despite the fact that the subject material is very ECF-friendly (not to mention helpful for the community), they've never let me post my articles there because there's "too many affiliate links" :eek: for crap...

To top it all off, one of my threads got deleted today because I mentioned that someday I may want to produce my own vape products... yeah, that's right, my thread got deleted because I was talking about a hypothetical business that didn't exist in real life :rolleyes: so sue me!

So here I am :D oh and it's nice to be allowed to say FUCK in the public forum :D ty for that!
WELCOME, WELCOME, dragonpuff :D

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I find it funny that you was all behind Retard1 in my FDA/GMO thread when he closed it(Yes I saw the likes) but when stuff happens to you it's a different thing...it's fine that you may not agree in what I was posting and I was open to argument/Debite(That thread was also showing how corrupt the FDA is) but when you start backing up there ridiculous actions and ridiculous rules your just Reinforcing it for them and sooner or later it's going to turn around and bite you on the ass like it has now...Anyway This forum isn't just about saying the word "fuck" it's Adults being treated as Adults...I joined here after Retard1 started having it in for me..( I haven't gone back since after A Pm i sent him to tell him what I thought of him posted hereWhy ECF is beginning to disgust me.) to give him the pleasure of banning me for some cockamamie reason ...Anyway I always give people a second chance....Welcome to VU and to be treated like a adult:)

Last edited:

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a "infarction" when someone asked on a open forum that they wondered why Vaping isn't allowed in a lot of hospitals and the ones that allow you have to use theres and wondered why...I knew the answer as a nurse had told me some time ago...I posted the answer that the nurse told me it was due to them worried about people putting THC in them....And just for that Retard1 warned me with a Infraction and said to everyone in the Mod forum....

Yep though it seems to me a hospital would be concerned about any airborne "substances" incl nic and PG/VG. I don't see why they would be more concerned about THC in such a place but what you say does make sense generally.

As a THC connoisseur myself I love the fact it's possible but it doesn't really do us 'regular vapers' any favors. They would never acknowledge it but I know this is a main reason some campuses have banned them completely on school property even outside. They can't allow something that just as easily could be used as "drug paraphernalia"…

Hey, welcome, but watch the fucking language.

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep though it seems to me a hospital would be concerned about any airborne "substances" incl nic and PG/VG. I don't see why they would be more concerned about THC in such a place but what you say does make sense generally.

As a THC connoisseur myself I love the fact it's possible but it doesn't really do us 'regular vapers' any favors. They would never acknowledge it but I know this is a main reason some campuses have banned them completely on school property even outside. They can't allow something that just as easily could be used as "drug paraphernalia"…

Hey, welcome, but watch the fucking language.
I'm just Quoting what the nurse said...Don't shoot the messenger

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it funny that you was all behind Retard1 in my FDA/GMO thread when he closed it(Yes I saw the likes) but when stuff happens to you it's a different thing...it's fine that you may not agree in what I was posting and I was open to argument/Debite(That thread was also showing how corrupt the FDA is) but when you start backing up there ridiculous actions and ridiculous rules your just Reinforcing it for them and sooner or later it's going to turn around and bite you on the ass like it has now...Anyway This forum isn't just about saying the word "fuck" it's Adults being treated as Adults...I joined here after Retard1 started having it in for me..( I haven't gone back since after A Pm i sent him to tell him what I thought of him posted hereWhy ECF is beginning to disgust me.) to give him the pleasure of banning me for some cockamamie reason ...Anyway I always give people a second chance....Welcome to VU and to be treated like a adult:)
FUCK
:D

dragonpuff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Wow...

To be fair, if you were truly "open to argument and debate," as you say, you wouldn't have been trying to cram your opinion down everyone's throat for page after page after page... that's why your thread was closed. That's not exactly the same situation as I am in, although I will keep your vindictive attitude in mind when having to deal with you in the future.

You wanna be treated like an adult you say? Well then you should probably start acting like one.

Oh, and I say this with all due respect :D

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow...

To be fair, if you were truly "open to argument and debate," as you say, you wouldn't have been trying to cram your opinion down everyone's throat for page after page after page... that's why your thread was closed. That's not exactly the same situation as I am in, although I will keep your vindictive attitude in mind when having to deal with you in the future.

You wanna be treated like an adult you say? Well then you should probably start acting like one.

Oh, and I say this with all due respect :D
Point taken but you didn't have to keep going back into my thread..In fact you didn't even post in it...That's the difference between us I guess ...If I don't like a thread or what someone is saying I move on....why did you keep coming back if you thought that? What with my so called "vindictive attitude"...As Newton's Third Law Says"for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" But that's not always true I can come back 10 fold when needed:) I can see clearly what type of person you are by your action and words...It's ok for others to be told to shut up but it's not good for you...That's another reason we are different I don't think that way I'm no elitist...And God forbid maybe someone or a few was tired of your shit and that's why your thread was closed :) Oh and Yes I am adult but a peter pan at heart;)
Peter_bc47ba_780308.jpg

Last edited:

dragonpuff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Point taken but you didn't have to keep going back into my thread..In fact you didn't even post in it...That's the difference between us I guess ...If I don't like a thread or what someone is saying I move on....why did you keep coming back if you thought that? What with my so called "vindictive attitude"...As Newton's Third Law Says"for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" But that's not always true I can come back 10 fold when needed:) I can see clearly what type of person you are by your action and words...It's ok for others to be told to shut up but it's not good for you...That's another reason we are different I don't think that way I'm no elitist...And God forbid maybe someone or a few was tired of your shit and that's why your thread was closed :) Oh and Yes I am adult but a peter pan at heart;)
Peter_bc47ba_780308.jpg

To be fair, I kept going back to your thread because I routinely read all of the threads in the news section - I write articles on news and science topics in vaping, and so I stay on top of the news. I was just doing my job. So sue me.

As to your vindictive attitude - you saw it fit to give me a ton of shit just because I liked that your thread was closed, and that was like a month ago. So get the fuck over it already. You're gonna hold a grudge over something that silly? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Nice pic btw :D ha ha

VU Sponsors