Become a Patron!

ECF Sucks

Bado

Member For 4 Years
Hi. I am here because I have watched vaporjoes since I started calling and saw email where he stated ECF was censoring. I logged into ECF to see if it was true and posted my dissapointment, politely mind you, in their decision to censor. I also added at the end that if they should decide to delete my thread, then delete my membership. I watched for about 5 minutes. In that time a moderator posted a rude ass comment which their community will never see because within a minute after, the thread was deleted.

I was never really keen as to why they wanted to call themselves the electronic CIG forum then bitch about why the world can't distinguish between vaping and smoking. I personally have never smoked an electronic CIG. II've only ever vaped when I quit smoking. It has been the best thing I have ever done for myself so pardon my bias. Actually don't pardon it cause I don't really give A damn what anyone thinks about it. I did for me and only me. It worked and left me with a cool hobby. I don't even add nic to juice anymore. I simply love the flavors , aromas, and the little bit of tinkering.

As for ECF, I hope everyone leaves. For the most part there were far too many snobs hanging there. If you ask me, every cape forum should censor them until they take the cigarettes out of their name.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping is not smoking they say...welll.....

X11TGGj.png

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaping is not smoking they say...welll.....

X11TGGj.png
Are you finding fault with this forum !!!!!!. YOU are banned for life and will surrender all your vaping gear .

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we should just keep flooding them with VU threads lol..

I will say I still go on ECF to sell and trade stuff on the classified only but once the members rise up on VU I won't need to go back to that shithole anymore.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In all fairness, I still go there for the information . You don't have to post but you have to admit, there is alot of good info there. I expect VU to be just as good but we are just starting. One thing about VU right now, is everything is easier to find, if it is posted. It's a bitch weeding through all the different threads over there if you are looking for something older.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's an ECF thread where a mod links to an article to explain away why they call these things what they do...I don't necessarily agree with their reasoning though....using the term "e-smoking" bothers me more than "e-cigarette" though for some reason...

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we should just keep flooding them with VU threads lol..

I will say I still go on ECF to sell and trade stuff on the classified only but once the members rise up on VU I won't need to go back to that shithole anymore.
The classies are pretty much all I go there for anymore as well...

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! Yup, censorship for adults, about an adult activity is fuct, glad you could join us.

Bado

Member For 4 Years
There is a lot of info there but then they have been there a long time. Prob was pretty cool in beginning but then, like governments, they must've gotten too big for their britches. That or they simply never found their big kid pants. Kid. Did you notice that? No sexual innuendo. I started to say boy but maybe a girl reads this? I'm so damn politically correct sometimes it makes me want to puke. Gross. Especially since politicians suck.

Cartel

Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF is like your crazy great aunt who talks to imaginary people and wears an adult diaper...when she was young the boys flocked to her, but nowdays....it's best to just ignore her and let the staff at the home take care of her.....go and visit her on her birthday and just hope she's wearing a fresh diaper that day...

VU Sponsors