VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Seems ECF is making a radical move and moving everything over to Xenforo (the software we use).

from @SMOKIE

Default Forum Changeover - Wednesday 22nd, 8am
ECF is in the process of a changeover to new forum software. We are moving from vBulletin to XenForo. There will be a new appearance and new ways of using the forum, as everything will change at this time. The existing forum boards, threads, posts and blogs will all be present and in the same positions - but the new forum has significant differences both in appearance and operation.

The forum will stay online as a read-only board (no posting) during the switch. Then, we will move across to the new forum, which will be fully operational at the go-live time.

We are still on target for the go-live time on the new forum, with full access as normal, at lunchtime Friday 24th.

I wonder why. I don't think they need to fix their software, they need to fix their policies!

Lipstick on a ?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I noticed that too.. lol... policies.. more like panties and g strings..
i dont think anyone over there wears any sort of whitie tighties.. :D

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol i earned every second of my ban from them after i failed to give a shit when they pulled their stunt with the irc channel. Not to mention they accused me of doing some seriously illegal shit against them that was false.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres a peek at Classwifes new command station

380508_10150469248404298_776999297_8332591_903789251_n1.jpg

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, I remember classwife! She's the one who would go into threads and try to bait people she didn't like into starting trouble, by ignoring what others in a conversation had posted and posting something incredibly stupid, hoping someone would call her out to start an argument so she could ban them! Nice try. I wasn't biting and never fell for it. How totally petty, those stupid little mind games they play. Hope they drown in themselves.

VU Sponsors