Become a Patron!

Eciggity/EHPro Billow v3

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im not so crazy about the design but its a billow so it should be working just fine. Pretty boring looks imho

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Billow V2's are the tanks I use the most. I also use my Bellus's quite a bit, but have to be more careful with wicking. Even closing off the airflow control during filling I still tend to get a little seeping. The Billow V2 on the other hand never leaks. I think that's because it's bottom fill. I must be one of the few people that like the way it unscrews from the base to fill. No muss, no fuss. Just seems to me like top fill will always be more prone to seeping directly after being filled. That all being said, I do like the velocity deck of the V3, might give it a try if the price is right. Thanks for the heads up Deeks.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I really like the Direct airflow of the Bellus and it probably has a touch better flavor as well. In the end I still grab the Billow V2 more often because it just seems more leak proof and solid to me. I honestly think filling is easier with the Billow V2 style. Maybe I'm just more use to it.

Last edited:

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope the airflow is not that massive on the v3, the Billowv2 airflow is just perfect in my opinion and the v2 mini is a flavor machine.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far so good on the v3s, got mine today. I was supposed to travel for work this week but thankfully that got postponed last minute :)

Anways it seems like a pretty solid tank. I like that the juice flow control doesnt spin all the way around, the black one lines up perfectly to where the max turn has the wicking holes wide open. The silver one, I need to somehow adjust since they dont line up as nicely when at max turn and are mostly closed off. Im guessing (or rather hoping) that the deck sorta comes apart like the v2 and I can rotate it into place. I will mess with that later. Works fine as is.

The build deck itself is decent sized, its no Griffin but thats fine for me. Ive been sticking to SS316L 26g spaced coils and it works perfectly for my build preference in tc.

Initial impression, love it. Easy to build on easy to fill. Need a good solid week before I give my final opinion. I tend to fall in love with all my new toys right away.

As far as that center airflow thing, I cant really tell. Same exact builds in my Billow v2s seem to taste spot on for flavor.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope the airflow is not that massive on the v3, the Billowv2 airflow is just perfect in my opinion and the v2 mini is a flavor machine.

The airflow can be opened wider than the v2. The air flow ring is a little stiffer so it doesnt really turn easily on its own so its easy to dial back if a person wants. I closed mine just a little bit because it is pretty airy wide open.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
reminds me of a crius
Looks better to me. IIRC the Crius has a pressed fit deck and cracking insulators that give people problems. No center airflow, I'm not sure if you can take the tank off while filled to rebuild/adjust coils of a Crius, but I know you can with the Billow V3. Some also complained the Crius leaked (I hate tanks that leak). So far I've not heard one person say the Billow V3 leaks and I know for a fact my V2's never leak. I'm definitely getting at least one of these, probably 2.

@Deeks - Did they take the logo off the chimney? I like the logo :)

Cheers,
Steve

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sadly they removed the logo off the tank :( I was hoping they wouldnt but they did.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and this you can remove the base with the tank full if you want. Cant remember if the Crius does this or not. Mine is put away someplace

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seems like a small thing but that logo really looked nice on the billows, doenst make sense at all to remove that, makes it look even more like any other rta... is it much louder when you close the airflow? A picture next to the v2 would be awesome if you could do that :)
cheers

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like a small thing but that logo really looked nice on the billows, doenst make sense at all to remove that, makes it look even more like any other rta... is it much louder when you close the airflow? A picture next to the v2 would be awesome if you could do that :)
cheers
In the review I posted in the third post, Mike Vapes has them right next to each other. I would say they are about the same size.

Cheers,
Steve

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah but that was an pre-production version. Is there any place besides eciggity to buy one? They dont ship to germany and efun.top preorder is going on for 3 more weeks, cant wait! :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah but that was an pre-production version. Is there any place besides eciggity to buy one? They dont ship to germany and efun.top preorder is going on for 3 more weeks, cant wait! :D
check gearbest, they used to sell the v2. unfortunately with it being part eciggity, it will be a challenge to find.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far Eciggity and Efun.top are the only places I've seen it. Just a matter of time before it's everywhere. I'll shoot you a PM if I see it somewhere that ships to Germany PB.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cheers

Doesnt seem like it whistles or makes any different sound when closing the airflow a bit.

It is pretty much the exact same size as the v2. The main difference being the large topside fill cap is bigger but overall height is the same. I will get a pic up later this evening of a side by side

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a side by side of the Billow v2, V3 and the Griffin just for size comparison. Now that I put thev2 and v3 together, the tank itself is relatively the same size height wise. The v3 has a shorter stock drip tip though.

Tank2.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a side by side of the Billow v2, V3 and the Griffin just for size comparison. Now that I put thev2 and v3 together, the tank itself is relatively the same size height wise. The v3 has a shorter stock drip tip though.

View attachment 44554
Can you jam 3mm coils into it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
wonder if its gonna come in pink

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive only made 2.5mm id coils so far but there's a lot of room to spare. A single wire 3mm coil would fit no problem from what I can tell.
Ty for the quick response Deeks. Mine is OTW. As well as waaaay too much other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this tank is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i would rather an RDA most of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!
dual fused flaptons in SS and it is kicking ass in temp control on the DNA
WP_20160325_17_18_52_Pro_LI_zpsapwlxv9i.jpg

WP_20160325_17_09_45_Pro_LI%202_zpskvtmt9bm.jpg

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loving mine so far as well. My drunk ass dropped my ipv5 with this billow 3 on there on my basement floor from like 3 feet up. Somehow it landed fine and the glass didn't even crack so that was nice lol..

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 44554
I still cant believe they removed the EC logo :D damn. The v2 is the sexiest rta still. That curves

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still cant believe they removed the EC logo :D damn. The v2 is the sexiest rta still. That curves
By the way FastTech now has it listed as a pre-order due to ship on 4-16-2016. I know you were looking for a place that ships to Germany iirc.

Cheers,
Steve

PS I wish they would have kept the logo as well!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate being broke but will get one soon. I like the Billow V2 Nano and have never had a leak (can't say that about the Griffin). I like the flavor and airflow of the Griffin better and if I follow all my filling procedures it doesn't leak when properly wicked. I think the V3 could be a winner.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate being broke but will get one soon. I like the Billow V2 Nano and have never had a leak (can't say that about the Griffin). I like the flavor and airflow of the Griffin better and if I follow all my filling procedures it doesn't leak when properly wicked. I think the V3 could be a winner.
The New Billow has shelved one of my Griffins.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am hesitant gettign one my Billow 2 has been sititng for months.. even though I did love the original even with the leaks

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am hesitant gettign one my Billow 2 has been sititng for months.. even though I did love the original even with the leaks

Are you saying your Billow 2 leaks or the original Billow (1)? I have two Billow 2's and they never leak a drop, That's why they are the tanks I use the most because I really dislike leaky tanks.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you saying your Billow 2 leaks or the original Billow (1)? I have two Billow 2's and they never leak a drop, That's why they are the tanks I use the most because I really dislike leaky tanks.
ummm Please re-read
"even though I did love the original even with the leaks"

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I thought but you mentioned the Billow 2 had been sitting for months then mentioned you liked the original even with leaks. Since this is a thread about the Billow 3, I wasn't sure if you referring to your original Billow as your Billow 2. No need to be snotty, I was only asking a simple question.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's what I thought but you mentioned the Billow 2 had been sitting for months then mentioned you liked the original even with leaks. Since this is a thread about the Billow 3, I wasn't sure if you referring to your original Billow as your Billow 2. No need to be snotty, I was only asking a simple question.
How is referring you to read a phrase being snotty?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not being emotional, I read your post and wasn't positive if you meant 2 different tanks so I asked. Answering me to reread it again didn't make it any clearer.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not being emotional, I read your post and wasn't positive if you meant 2 different tanks so I asked. Answering me to reread it again didn't make it any clearer.
That is a conceptual problem I cannot help you with

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I pif away my billow v2 and crius the v3 is, really is all that and a bag of funyons.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10 days in and I really cant find anything to complain about with these tanks! Ive seen some people on the reviews complain about leaking but im 99% sure that has something to do with their wicking or possible a bad oring. Mine have had some minor condensation under the airflow ring but thats pretty much standard for any RTA that Ive owned, but I wouldnt call it leaking or weeping or whatever. None of it is escaping to my mod like it did when I had the Crius v3. I would unscrew that thing after a few tanks and damn near have puddles around my mods 510 connection.

VU Sponsors