Become a Patron!

Ecigs surely aren't as bad as analogs are they?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people. As you may know, I quit nicotine completely 8 months ago ( I don't even get cravings now, maybe being a severe alcoholic and realising its not as bad as I first though has made me realise, or maybe this time just went better lol, as nicotine addiction IS hard to beat, and that was no way meant as a poke at people having trouble with the stinkies).

The thing is, I have seen a few stories floating around and a family member said they are worse than normal cigs! I am sure VG and PG vaporized into water vapour is not dangerous at all, and even if it turns out it slightly is, it is my only vice. I obviously don't drink now ( nearly 13 months dry), smoke, or do drugs so this is what I do.

I am sure it is a government smear campaign, as they make so much off of real cigarrettes. Anyone with better knowledge than me here would be great, as I find it hard, if not impossible to believe vaping 0 nic juice is more dangerous than an analog.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drink plenty of water while you're vaping, as PG and VG tend to pull moisture from the body.
Avoid burnt hits, as they are toxic.
Once you have the mod & tank that work for you, focus on good quality e juices. Better to spend on tasty juices than on more mods and tanks.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people. As you may know, I quit nicotine completely 8 months ago ( I don't even get cravings now, maybe being a severe alcoholic and realising its not as bad as I first though has made me realise, or maybe this time just went better lol, as nicotine addiction IS hard to beat, and that was no way meant as a poke at people having trouble with the stinkies).

The thing is, I have seen a few stories floating around and a family member said they are worse than normal cigs! I am sure VG and PG vaporized into water vapour is not dangerous at all, and even if it turns out it slightly is, it is my only vice. I obviously don't drink now ( nearly 13 months dry), smoke, or do drugs so this is what I do.

I am sure it is a government smear campaign, as they make so much off of real cigarrettes. Anyone with better knowledge than me here would be great, as I find it hard, if not impossible to believe vaping 0 nic juice is more dangerous than an analog.
Hard to ignore a family member's warnings. Have your family member watch the following video:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no proof that vaping is worse than smoking.

There is no proof that vaping is as bad as smoking.

There is also no proof that vaping is safer than smoking.

There is lots of speculation that vaping is worse, as bad or safer than smoking. My speculation tends to lean towards vaping is safer.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My speculation is also it is safer. I believe governement tests could be skewed though. I think they are safe personally. And thanks for the video, woodsman, I am watching now.

VU Sponsors