Become a Patron!

Efest ????

Slodog79

Member For 4 Years
So I have read all the forums saying that efest batteries are rewrapped cells from other manufactures. I have also heard that efest batteries are now being counterfeited. I have come to the opinion that the efest batteries that people are finding out to be rewrapped are in fact the counterfeited ones. What are your thoughts? I have seen other information that claims the efest makes there own cells and are not rewrapping.

Last edited:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have seen people say it as well and wondered the same..let me know what you find, I use the 18650 purples daily at .3 ohm and haven't had any problems but would like to know what the battery actually is if it's a rewrap

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Umm, Efest.:D Yes, they wrap other manufacturers cells, usually LG or Panasonic.

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm using a Efest 18650 purple batt at .3 ohms and it last and hits hard all day long. Always still between 3.7-3.8 volts when I put it on the charger at night.

visionz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2014-11-18 21.29.05.jpg
I picked these up at a local vape shop $10 for the 18650 and $8 for the 18350. I was supposed to get a 18650 efest but it wasn't ended up being Panasonic.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors