Become a Patron!

Eff you Wismec

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day vapers, i need some assistance..... 2days ago i was using my wismec predator with a kylin RTA, all was good, then all of a sudden it keeps giving me "atomizer low" error, i removed and cleaned the 510 pin but still no luck, tried using the original elabo tank that came with the mod and that also gives me the same warning,...... any advice on how to fix this problem? been 5days and no solution,

I have an RX 2/3 that does that shit a lot, mainly with my two Avocado 24s. When it happens at home I'll take the tank off and put it on another mod and it works. Who the fuck knows why? I do know that once the RX dies, that's if for me and Wismec.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I must be a lucky. I've had the original rx 200 for almost a year now, my daily driver, and have had no issues.

I've only dropped it once or twice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have connection issues with all my Wismec mods. Not much - the resistance fluctuates by a few hundredth of an ohm every once in a while - but enough to trigger a "new coil? + / -" prompt every time it happens. Since I vape in TC mode exclusively, that shit gets old pretty fast...

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was getting ready to buy one when I heard of the on-going problems with the 510's. No Wismec for me!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Or ijoy if it has the two piece top 510, more JUNK.
Yeah ijoy has been off the mark lately. Their attys have been awesome. But their mods junk. Except the zenith

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah ijoy has been off the mark lately. Their attys have been awesome. But their mods junk. Except the zenith

Off topic, but what's new....:oops:

SR, did the iJoy mod you reviewed today have the two piece 510?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was an older one so not that I'm aware of.

The first iJoy 26650's had the two piece 510, the one with the small ring at the center of the outer, the inner one became loose in time without leaving my desk, never been abused or fell, not even on it's side. I've probably had the atty off the mod a dozen times max, it's just complete rubbish...!

The other one needs a new firing switch, it's fucked up already, probably within the last 3-5 months they both imploded without any help on my part. Now the switch is going in the one with the fucked up 510. Time to throw both away.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The first iJoy 26650's had the two piece 510, the one with the small ring at the center of the outer, the inner one became loose in time without leaving my desk, never been abused or fell, not even on it's side. I've probably had the atty off the mod a dozen times max, it's just complete rubbish...!

The other one needs a new firing switch, it's fucked up already, probably within the last 3-5 months they both imploded without any help on my part. Now the switch is going in the one with the fucked up 510. Time to throw both away.
For the lux? Let me check mine and see

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Probably late to the party but I'm really glad I decided not to get a wismec product. And I love the looks of the rx200 and 300, as well as the predator. But with the gimpy 510s and now their exo skeleton appearing to be a ticking time bomb, there is just no reason for me to even consider them a legitimate company/brand name anymore.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought a RX 2/3 last august, so it's almost a year old and I use it just about daily and it's still kicking. But I also use a few other mods as well so I don't use it exclusively. That being said, the 510 pin does suck ass....the only atty I can use with it is my TFV8. Everything else says no atomizer or atomizer short.....and I might not have as many RTAs as a lot of people on here but I have a few. My big baby beast, TFV4, Gemini, griffin 25, griffin mini, pharaoh dripper tank, aromamizer plus, and moonshot are all a no go for this mod. And this mod actual got me to break my herakles rta trying to tighten down the pin on the tank before I realized it was the fucking mod which really sucked because I LOVED that rta. So yea.....wisamec can kiss my ass.

VU Sponsors