Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
To Make You Feel Unique SMOK Majesty Resin Kit $67.49

Hi friends,
I have recommended the SMOK Majesty kit yesterday, and now, you can search for the new edition SMOK Majesty Resin Kit on efun.top. please follow me to see the detail.
SMOK Majesty Resin Kit can be a special choice for you! It is made of colorful resin, a brand new material with great brightness and various colors, which makes the mod full of artistic features. You can't miss it! It‘s power by dual 18650 batteries and can generate up to 225W of power. Combining with powerful TFV8 X-Baby Tank you can just enjoy vaping.

Specifications:
Majesty MOD
Size: 85.1 x 46.1 x 30.6mm
Wattage Range: 6-225W
Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
Standby Current: <500uA
Batteries: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
Resistance: 0.1-3ohm(VW)/0.05-3ohm(TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-315℃

TFV8 X-Baby
Size: 24.5mm x 59mm (Standard Edition)
Capacity: 4ml
Material: Stainless steel
Thread: 510

Now, if you are interested in Smok Majesty Kit, you can also get it on efun.top, please click to learn more, just $54.99 for it>>SMOK Majesty Kit

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Hi, I'm so sorry about that.
As to RDTA, if you don't mind, could you please give me your order number and take a video for us, when we check it, I promise you that we will give you corresponding compensation, please don't worry about it.
As to processing item, could you please give me your order number, I will check for you, and give you the response as soon as possible

Sent you a private message with the numbers.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dare You To Test iphone Rose Gold, Sigelei Evaya Mod $53.99?

Sigelei Evaya Mod is a 66W TC Box mod and it is a high-end vaping device that features an exotic stabilized wood face surrounded by a heavy duty Zinc Alloy chassis. Paired with a comprehensive output chip and a colorful TFT screen, the Evaya 66W presents the perfect partnership between quality craftsmanship and advanced technology. $53.99on efun.top.
Look at the Rose Gold item>>

Specifications:
Size: 86 x 40.5 x 27mm
Material: Zinc Alloy & Stabilized Wood
Wattage Range: 5W-66W
Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200℉-600℉
Voltage Input: 3.2V-4.2V
Voltage Output: 0.7V-9.0V
Battery: 18650 high-drain battery

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit

SMOK Majesty Mod

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You Say Don't Love It? Impossble! Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA
Hi my friends,
This is the hot product for you, I know that you absolutely remember that Digiflavor Pharaon, if you have been in love with it, I promise, you will more like this item!

Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini is an innovative tank designed by Rip Trippers. With the PEI drip tip, the Pharaoh Mini RTA is elaborately designed, aimed to deliver the best flavor and huge cloud for the vape users. Please remember login to get the surprised!
More details about the item, please look forward!!!

There is giveaway, please join us to win it for free>>Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here! The most fashionable Box Mod collection In 2017!
Hi everyone,
You know that Christmas is coming, what you want to get for the Christmas gift? A mod will be your good choice? If yes, I think this si the helpful thread for you, we will collect most hot and high performance to you, you can choose the one you like in here, today, I'll introduce three box mods, I think the shapes is the selling point, enjoy it!

1,Sigelei Swallowtail 75A is a compact and attractive box mod in a smooth and rounded shape. Powered by a single 18650 cell (not included), the 75A can fire up to 75W power with various modes - Power/TC/TCR/TFR. It supports a max 2.5A charging current under either on/ off status.$76.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Aerospace grade aluminum with splash paint
Single 18650 battery
Completed protection system
Support 2.5A charging

2,Asmodus Stride VR-80 is a beautiful masterpiece that features colorful hybrid stone design with the nice textured marble finish. It is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included) and the output power range is from 5 to 80 watts. The temperature control suite supports Nickel 200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 wire.

3, XOMO GT Laser comes with all new metal panel covers and remaining metal frame, powered by the built-in 3500mAh rechargeable battery, it can up to max 150W output wattage and it can meet the daily vaping need of most users. You can get it for $49.99.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
(In Stock Now) IJOY Genie PD270 Box Mod Surprises You!

Hi vapers,
Ijoy Genie PD270 Box Mod is in stock now, you know, you can purchase it on efun.top now!
IJOY Genie PD270 is a new box mod which follows up the hottest set from IJOY, packing in a unique mod design, and it has a 234W TC chipset from IWEPAL, powered by dual 20700 batteries, the Genie PD270 features a curved and ergonomic design intended to fit comfortably within the user's hand during use and RGB backlight on device make for a unique user customization.Please remember to login get the surprising!

Specifications:
LED flashlight function
Personalized leather stickers
NI/TI/SS temperature control
TCR function
Unique Custom User Mode
Quad Magnetic Back Battery Access Door

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fundamental Particle Mission All In One Starter Kit $24.99

Specifications:
Rated output voltage: 3.2-4.2
Quiescent current: Less than 10uA
Output Power: Full power output,maximum power 6 W
Atomizer resistance: 2.2Ω
Batteries specifications: Built-in battery 270mAh
Charging current: ≤400mA
Charging time About 40 minute
Atomizer volume: 1mL
size: 83 x 25 x 9.5 mm

Fundamental Particle Proton 80W TC Temperature Control Box Mod $42.99

Description:
*Decorative pieces are free to replace —— Enjoy the fun of DIY.
*Support atomizer with resistance as low as 0.1Ω —— adaption to most atomizer s on the market.
*Battery compartment opening way —— The ejection battery compartment opening way is unique designed.
*Zinc alloy overall design with clear lines on appearance —— Showing a super three dimensional sense.
*Stealth, heart, comfortable, hand-style ignition —— Allow users enjoy the wonderful moments in smoking.
*Adjustable power 80W —— Powerful, smoke as your mind.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Big Promotion For Halloween, Hot Brands Sold Lowest Price

Hi dears,
You know that Halloween is in near future, efun.top has prepared two surprises to you, please open your eyes, seize your chance!

1,Hot brands you can find on efun.top are selling for half price, lasting to 27th Oct!

Please click to get them directly>>
Asmodus Stride VR-80---$119.99 $53.99
Reuleaux RX2 20700--$55.99 $29.99(login)
Advken MANTA RTA--$32.99 $22.99
Hotcig Centaur RTA--$39.99 $22.99

2, Over $69, get 5% off discount, coupon code: TDBS, click to join>>Halloween Discount

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Two Mods You May Not See But Need To Know! Here We Go

Hi,
I need to let you two mods, you may see it before, but you may forget, I think good items should be recommended to you again, so here we go!

1,Asmodus Stride VR-80 is with the large color display screen, the vaping data can be clearly read. What's more, the font and background can be customized with your favorite color. Along with Other nice features, like the ergonomic angled fire button, sliding battery access door. The limited time high promotion! It is just sold for $69.99 on efun.top, please seize the chance to get it!

2,Limitless Arms Race adopts a unique chipset which is capable of firing up to maximum 200W. With oversized fire button, it help you vape in most the comfortable way. It is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included). You can get it for $75.99.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If Phone Become The Vape? Tesla Touch 150 Mod Just $34.99

Hi friends,
Today, the last item I recommend to you is Tesla Touch 150 Mod, which has a big touch screen. It can give you the experience about phone. Let's to check it!

Tesla Touch 150 adds depth of customization with the ability to configure your personal settings with streamlined menu options. Customize your wallpaper to suit your personality and dial in your variable wattage and temperature control with the same level of ease. This 150 watt vape MOD provides power and a variety of specialized features specific to the Tesla Touch series.

See how to use it>>
UZxZDaF.png

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Discount For New Arrivals, Search For What You Like!

Hi,
Big promotion is coming again, this time, discount for new products, you can search whatever you like on efun.top, and please remember to use coupon code: NP5D to get 5% off discount! Please follow me to get the lastest items! Click to learn more>>Discount For New Arrival

These new items I think you will like:
SMOK MAG Mod
SMOK MAG Kit
VapeOnly VPipe 3
SMOK TFV8 Light

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If Only One Choice, I Will Love Cthulhu HASTUR MTL

Hi friends,
I will recommend this item to you, it is a MTL design from the Cthulhu MTL MRDA
Cthulhu Hastur MTL
is designed for mouth to lung and stricted lung hit vapers.And it is designed by Brian N(CA,USA). Please remember to login get the surprise!

Specifications:
It comes with 5 swappable air flow resisters(1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm).
4 extra air flow resisters are optional (1.2mm,1.4mm,1mm X 2, 0.8mm X3)
Bigger posts to reduce the size of chamber. New and easy refilling system.
Two 510 drip tips(airhole dia.: 3.5mm & 2.0mm).
Food grade 304 stainless steel.
3.5ml capacity.
WIDTH: 24 mm / 0.94 in
HEIGHT: 43 mm / 1.69 in (without drip tip)

Click the video to know more>>

If you are interested in it, there are some detailed pictures for you. Please remember to login to get the suprised price, if you want to learn more, please check>> HASTUR MTL RTA
nXE1lZl.png

9Dd25cG.png

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Same Coupon Code, More Product Chosen! Code: FSAEF

Hi friends,
Big promotion is coming again, do you remember this coupon code: FSAEF? Now, you can use this coupon code to buy more
products.
Remember this coupon code: FSAEF to get 5% off discount, click to learn more>> Flash Sale

please see what items do you want to get, this is the chance for you!
Eleaf IKuun I80---$33.99
Ijoy Captain RTA---$19.99
Smok PRIV Kit---$28.99
Joyetech OCULAR 80W---$26.99
More brands itemsplease check on efun.top!

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have You Seen The Great Wall, It Is In SIGELEI GW 257W Kit & Mod

Hi friends,
When it comes to China, what will you think of, The Great Wall? If you have not seen it, now you can see it from SIGELEI GW 257W,
which is a Chinese Style Design stuff, see more please>>

1,Sigelei GW Mod is such powerful that the maximum output wattage can reach up to 257W. The temperature suite supports SS316 / SS317 / Ti1 / NI200 / TCR and the temperature range is 100 to 300 degrees Celsius / 200 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.

Specifications:
Maximum wattage output: 257W;
Temperature range: 100~300'C / 200~570'F;
Voltage input: 6.4~8.4V;
Voltage output: 1.0~7.5V;
Maximum current: 38A;
Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included);
Working modes: POWER / SS316 / SS317 / Ti1 / NI200 / TCR

2, Sigelei GW Kit--Please login!

Specifications:
Maximum wattage output: 257W;
Temperature range: 100~300'C / 200~570'F;
Voltage input: 6.4~8.4V;
Voltage output: 1.0~7.5V;
Maximum current: 38A;
Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included);
Working modes: POWER / SS316 / SS317 / Ti1 / NI200 / TCR;
Resistance range: 0.05~3.0ohm;
Coils supporting: Nickel chrome / stainless steel 316 / stainless steel 317 /nickel 200 / TCR / titanium
USB quick charging: DC 5V / 2.5A

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm scared to order but your prices seem great. I'm in the need for a Charon 218 you never for back through the site messages as to if it was a TC or the vw model. Both are pictured in the ad. I've got around 70 I'd love to get that and the battle start is there any sort of promotions. I want to spend. I could have it PayPal prepaid MasterCard tomorrow. Please let me know

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'm scared to order but your prices seem great. I'm in the need for a Charon 218 you never for back through the site messages as to if it was a TC or the vw model. Both are pictured in the ad. I've got around 70 I'd love to get that and the battle start is there any sort of promotions. I want to spend. I could have it PayPal prepaid MasterCard tomorrow. Please let me know

EFun.Top is a good place :) Excellent Prices & Shipping isn't too bad (considering its china) :) Ordered some @ a month ago, got it in yesterday (sat in customs for @ 2 1/2wks)

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I can highly recommend Efun.Top. I have been ordering from them for a few years now with nothing but excellent service and prices. Shipping may take a while since it is overseas but worth the wait!

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Big Change On Efun.Top! Six Sale Storms Waiting For You!

Hi everyone,
Good news for you, there is a big change on efun.top, do you find it? And we have prepared six big promotions to you, all we do is to give you the lowest price! Double Eleven and Thanksgiving Day, are you ready?! Learn more, please look>>Efun.Top
Limited Time: 6th--20th Nov

Now, let me introduce the first strom to you!
1. Try your lucky! there are four lucky bags you can choose, we will put some mysterious vapes or accessories in it. All the value is absolutely beyond the price you pay! Please join us to show your luck>> Luck on Efun.Top

Some hot new items do you want to get? Please check>>
WISMEC AMOR NS Tank
Limitless Hextron Tank
Merlin MTL RTA
Dolphin Arthur 80W

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Big Change On Efun.Top! Six Sale Storms Waiting For You!

DAY TWO!
Free surprise for registered person! Please register on efun.top and pay attentio to our new arrival items to get the Efun Japanese Cotton for free. The coupon code: New
Please seize the chance! The big promotion is limited!

Please look these new arrvial items>>
Ijoy Captain X3---$29.99
Limitless Hextron TanK---$27.99
Arctic Dolphin Arthur---$139.00

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Emergence! Grab The Free Order For 11.11, This Is The Last Time!

Hi,
Pay attention, please! It is really big and mergent news for you, tomorrow is double 11, in oder to celebrate the crazy shopping festival, efun.top prepare two places free order to you, but you must to seize the chance, if you are not pay attention to our site, you will miss the big chance to get your favorite item. See more please check>>https://www.efun.top/
Please remember,this is the first time for efun.top to make a big promotion, but it may be the only one time, please catch the chance!
Time: GMT+8 10:00 am 11th Nov.

1st place: 100%OFF, code: ST1
2nd place: 50%OFF, code: ST2
3rd place: 20%OFF, code: ST3
4th place: 5%OFF, code: ST4

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just Selling For Such Lowest Price One Day On 11.11!

Hi everyone,
You know that today is double 11, I wish you guys espcially single men and women have a happy Single's Day. But I really hope that you will have a girlfriend or boyfriend, and will not celebrate the Single's Day by just single one. And now, if you are a single, efun.top will accompany with you with the big promotion!

Some hot items are sold by the lowest price beyond your expectation,they are just sold on ONE DAY! Please login our site to see it>> Sell One Day On Efun. Top

If you want to buy these items directly, you can click them and to buy>>
Kanger Nebox 60w Kit----Just sold for $9.99
Geek Vape AEGIS Mod-----Only for $34.99
IJOY Captain PD270 Mod-----It is for you just $33.99
SMOK GX350 MOD------It is for $42.99

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi, I'm so sorry delayed to reply you. There is a big promtion on our site now, you can check it: https://www.efun.top, besides, we will have more big promotion on Black Friday, please pay attention to our site, and as to the discount for the Charon 218, I will send you the prive message to you, ok? Thank you very much.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
10% Off Discount + $9.99 Zone! Why not fast action!

Hi friends,
This time, efun.top will give you the big big promotion to you!
You can get some big brand items just for $9.99, or you can get some new items for 10% off discount, follow me to check>>

1, $9.99 Zone On Efun.Top

These items just sold for $9.99 now:
Ijoy Limitless Sub Ohm Tank-----$9.99
Digiflavor Fuji GTA Genisis Tank-----$9.99
Kanger Kbox 40W Mod-----$9.99

2,10% Off Discount Zone

I recommend these items to you!
GeekVape Mini Tool Kit
Vapefly Fantasy Mini Sub Ohm Tank - 4ml
Eleaf Istick 200W Box Mode TC (Triple 18650)

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Double 5% Discount For All New Arrival & Hot Stuff!

Hey friends,
You know that, double 5% discount is coming.....
Pleasure to let you know these discount!

Flash Sale----Code: FSAEF

Do you like these items? Get it!
WISMEC Predator 228W With Elabo Kit
Ijoy Captain RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 25mm-3.8ml
Eleaf IKuun I80 With 4.5ml MELO 4 Tank Kit

Discount For New Arrival-----Code: NP5D

These items I recommend to you!
Ijoy Captain X3----$28.49[/b]
IJOY ELITE Kit----$54.14
Sigelei E1 Kit----$40.84
WISMEC CB-60 Kit-----$42.74

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last Three Days, $9.99 And 80% Off Discount On Efun.top!

Hi,
Please pay attention!
The big promotion on efun.top is just left three days.
So if you wanna get the item for cheap price, this is the last chance.

1, We offer four lucky bags to you. Want to try your luck?
No.1 Lucky Bag $3.99>>
No.2 Lucky Bag $4.99>>
No.3 Lucky Bag $6.99>>
No.4 Lucky Bag $7.99>>

2, $9.99 Cheapest Deals Entry>>

3,Hot Stuff 80% Off Clearance Entry>>

4, Sigelei Brand Sale, Discount To Get Big Brand Item!

Cheap products to you!
SIGELEI GW Kit-------$59.99
Sigelei E1 Mod-----$29.99
Sigelei Snowwolf Vfeng-S 230W ------$63.99
Sigelei MT 220W Box Mod-----$49.99
Sigelei Moonshot RDTA-----$19.99

If you want to know more big promotion about efun.top, please click>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Efun.Top! Black Friday & Thanksgiving Day! $5000,00 Free For You!

Hi friends,
You know that Black Friday & Thanksgiving Day is coming very soon~~
This time we have prepared $5000,00 to you for free, hope you will be the lucky guy!

See how to win it>>
1, $5 Coupon Code For New Arrvial>>GMT 9:00 am Nov. 21th. 2017

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY0
20pcs available per day!

2,$9.99---14.99 coupon code!>> GMT 10:00 am Nov. 21th. 2017

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY1
20pcs available per day!

3,$19.99---29.99 coupon code!>> GMT 11:00 am Nov. 21th. 2017

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY2
20pcs available per day!

4,$3.99----7.99 coupon code!>>GMT 15:00 pm Nov. 21th. 2017

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY3
20pcs available per day!

5, Clearance! $20 discount off!>>GMT 16:00 pm Nov. 21th. 2017

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY4
20pcs available per day!

You can grab these coupon code every day!
The Big Promotion Will Be End 25th Nov. 2017!
More detail please check>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DAY TWO!

Hi boys and girls,
Did you grab the big coupon code? If yes, congrat for you, you are so lucky, that's means you can buy tens of dollars for a few dollars.
If not, please don't be disappointed, because the big promotion will last to 25th, Nov, now, you also have chance to win the discount!

Look the detail>>

1,$5 Coupon Code For New Arrvial>>GMT 9:00 am Nov. 22th. 2017
Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY0

2,$9.99---14.99 coupon code!>> GMT 10:00 am Nov. 22th. 2017
Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY1

3,$19.99---29.99 coupon code!>> GMT 11:00 am Nov. 22th. 2017
Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY2

4,$3.99----7.99 coupon code!>>GMT 15:00 pm Nov. 22th. 2017
Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY3

5, Clearance! $20 discount off!>>GMT 16:00 pm Nov. 22th. 2017
Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY4

And then, Big discount you can directly to get, sitewide selling >>

1, Order over $199, $13 for free! Coupon code: FFT1

2, Order over $99, $13 for free! Coupon code: FFT2

3, Order over $49, 5% off! Coupon code: FFT3

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone,
1,XOHM H1 Kit-------$28.99
The H1 kit consists of our X3 tank and an M1 mod. The X3 tank is a convenient top fill tank that holds 2.6ml ejuice, with 6 pairs of airflow holes at the bottom of the tank, to provide precise airflow for your vaping experience. Coupled with the tank is the M1 mod, wattage goes up to 75W.

Features:
Convenient top filling
2 Kanthal AF coils for vaping preferences
Adjustable bottom airflow,6 pairs of airflow holes to customize the airflow
Supports VV/VW/Bypass/TC/TCR/CPS modes
Micro-USB charging port, the maximum current can reach up to 2A

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi,
Do you remember this BF Squonk Mod, the high performance! Arctic Dolphin Arthur.
But now, I want to let you know this cheaper Squonk Mod, please check>>

Hades BF Squonk-------$28.99
The Hades BF Squonk Box Mod comes with colorful resin chassis and brass contact for better conductivity. It has 10ml built-in squonk bottle. The cover panel is magnetic style. The mod is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included).

Specifications:
Resin construction;
Brass contact;
510 threading connection;
10ml silicone squonk bottle;
Magnetic cover panel;