Become a Patron!

Efun.top Wind Walker review

1z4KNALh.jpg

So I finally got my monthly order from China. This time a Merlin mini, a Sapor v2 25, a Kennedy clone, some wire and a last second toss into the cart, the Wind Walker made by efun just for shits and giggles since it was on sale.

I built them all, loving the Merlin for its solid build quality and flavor on the single coil deck, the Sapor for its huge clouds and incredible flavor and the Kennedy for its tried and true design. But the Wind Walker took me completely by surprise. The true underdog in the race. I didn't expect anything beyond average. Boy was I wrong. What it lacks in build quality it makes up for in performance. Easy to build on like my tsunami, deep juice well like my magma, and air flow like a combo of the Kennedy and Sapor for full customization. Plus the unique look, matte black finish, and the drip tip (my new favorite) just make this an awesome little RDA and great bang for the buck.

I highly recommend it and would give it a 9/10, the good but not great build quality being the only con. If you are already making a purchase on efun I highly recommend grabbing one of these too.

VU Sponsors