Become a Patron!

ego ce4 not working

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i have been vaping on my ego ce4 for almost 3 weeks. Today it vaped perfectly but the fire button jammed but it got out easily. I put it donw turned it off and i put this device in the drawer for later use. Now i assemle it and it just simply doesnt vape when i hit the fire button it still lights up but no vape.
Any solution?

Edit1: it doesnt charge so i assume it is something with the battery

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If this is the same one you posted about previously, it might just be dead now.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If this is the same one you posted about previously, it might just be dead now.
It is but why did it die? I didnt throw it or anything and i havemt charge it for 300 times either. I didnt use it for 4 hours and its bad ridicolous.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I watched a video where the guy used a precision screwdriver to lift the pin a little bit. Should i give it a try?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had an ego battery do exactly the same thing. Once the button got stuck, even though I got it fixed, it just wouldn't work anymore. They're not made to last long. It might just be time to upgrade to a better made device.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I watched a video where the guy used a precision screwdriver to lift the pin a little bit. Should i give it a try?
You can try that. If it's simply not making a connection to the tank, that will work temporarily. It will likely continue to do that, if that's the problem.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could be the pin on the battery, or it could be the pin in the ce4, or it could be the fact that eGo batts are virtually disposable. Unfortunately none of them last very long. Have you considered maybe upgrading to something a little bigger and more durable?

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The upgrade is on the way. I bought a kanger topbox mini kit. It arrived in my country but i dont know how much time the shipping takes and they might put taxes on it. So it might take some time.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cant fix it . Rip ego ce4
Well, it was worth a shot, at least. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. This is one of the reasons why people encourage having back up equipment. I hope your new one arrives really soon!

VU Sponsors