Become a Patron!

eGo Killer, Tesla Stealth S Mod

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have been vaping for a tad over 3 years and for 3 years I have been using eGo styled batteries and tanks for when I am on my bicycle or public transportation as I no longer own a car.
I also found myself enjoying direct lung hits far more often then MTL like during my first year or so of vaping.

I looked at the Eleaf Pico and tried using a Kbox with a RTA, which I enjoyed the vape, but wasn't very pocket friendly.
While I was link hopping looking for after Christmas deals I stumbled on KidneyPuncher's clearance page and spotted the Tesla Stealth S Mod for $19.95+ shipping. So basic like an eGo with just a fire button, but with a side-by-side design. I bought a white/black one since I dinked around trying to decide if I really wanted one in all black or a different color. Blacks were sold out by the time I decided to pull the trigger. I paired it with a black Icloudcig Moradin RTA ($4.95+).
I am very happy with both. It's not as light as the eGo setup and I would cry if it fell and broke. I just have to be more careful as I love the flavor with the bigger clouds.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ego has been dead for a couple of years now, so no need for an Ego killer :D

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For me there was a need for an eGo killer. Besides, there are new vapers everyday and not all start out with cool box mods.

VU Sponsors