1. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    LOL, did I hear Debby downer mentioned???:D:cool:

Huckleberried and cherrycakes like this.
  2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I love mine! I like my MVP too, don't get me wrong, but egos are so perfect for me.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

3. aikanae

aikanae Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I just got my IStick and I think ego's have some serious competition.

Huckleberried likes this.
  4. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I was eyeballing one online yesterday. I dropped my vv3 in a full cup of crystal light. zzzt zzzt... had to replace it quickly, but opted for another Spider for the time being. I really loved my vv3.

5. mattallen

mattallen Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just got into vapeing a little over a week ago. Started with the basic starter setup and some juice. Tried out my girlfriends EVOD VV with a Kanger mini pro tank this weekend and was convinced I needed a better setup. Purchased the EGO C twist and a kanger tank today, made vapeing much more enjoyable.

Here is my setup with a little Heisenburg from innevape in the tank. 11 days without a ciggarette WIN_20141123_201115.JPG

BronzyIsland and Huckleberried like this.
  6. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Congrats on your 11 days, @mattallen! Way to go!

I love my mini protanks. I have the full size, too, but use the mini ones so much more. I'm sure you guys will be happy for quite some time :)

Nancy_Bout and misswish like this.
  7. Mommay

Mommay Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vaporbank has gobs of eGos, twists, pass-thru (Joyetech, too) in their clearance section. I picked up a Joyetech pass-thru for one of my son's today for 5 bucks & some change. I also spotted cone atomizers, etc for 0.99. This was, by far, the best bargain I've seen on stick batteries.

Huckleberried and Countrypami like this.
  8. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the heads up... just scored a crap ton of passthrough batteries and clearos!!!!

Mommay likes this.
  9. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
  10. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
  11. Nancy_Bout

Nancy_Bout Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I used to love them. Till they stopped firing I don't know Why my biggest One stopped they are perfect size and I'm bummed it just don't work I tried the five clicks and it worked again than stopped again a few weeks later then I just gave up on egos

12. Nancy_Bout

Nancy_Bout Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I use I stick I had mine fall IN the toilet ugh yeah it's out BUT of course it done not working anymore lol
    Ordered a new one from sweetvapes

MrScaryZ likes this.
  13. aikanae

Blog Posts:
    That's quite a haul! I was going to pick up a few for some friends I'm getting started but I hate to say it, the istick has me so blown away I can't justify giving out much else at the moment.

Countrypami likes this.
  14. hajojo

hajojo

Blog Posts:
    Amazing collection!!!!I think girls can't resist the colorful eGos!I want each of them!^_^

Countrypami likes this.
  15. Seepling

Seepling New Member

Blog Posts:
    Countrypami likes this.
  16. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Guess it's been a while since I posted in here. Here's a few recent additions...

Got these back at Christmas...
    IMAG0508.jpg

Got these three on a great sale from 2 different places....

IMAG0564.jpg IMAG0905_zps240ba8d1.JPG

17. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Oh those are cool!

Countrypami likes this.
  18. Mommay

Blog Posts:
    :) I love the brown. I've looked at those ever since the eMow came out. I have such a hard time with stock coils. I chain vape, so they get so hot that they gunk up super fast- so I've yet to pull the trigger. But I've sure been looking at a couple of the bright colors. I've been rebuilding my old coils and passing them on to one of my sons... you guys keep posting these shinies and I may have to buy a new pretty and use them myself.

19. aikanae

Blog Posts:
    Where has that snowman been hiding? It's adorable!

What do you think of the mega's? I've also heard glowing reports about the ego ONE.
    I need to stick to sales.

20. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I just bought a evod mega.
    The red is so pretty!!

aikanae and Countrypami like this.
  21. cherrycakes

Blog Posts:
    Was going to buy a emow but too much $$ lol

Countrypami likes this.
  22. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    I got that at Rakuten.com

I like it. Used the coffee colored one a couple times... I think they perform nicely.

aikanae and cherrycakes like this.
  23. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    @cherrycakes Did you get your Mega yet?... Are you liking it??

24. cherrycakes

Blog Posts:
    Still waiting :(

25. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    :( awwwww bummer!

cherrycakes likes this.
  26. cherrycakes

Blog Posts:
    It finally arrived!!!

[​IMG]

27. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  28. aikanae

Blog Posts:
    I've been really impressed with the way those look from the few I've seen. How's the vape?

29. cherrycakes

Blog Posts:
    Pretty good. I probably should have gotten the variable voltage one though :(

aikanae likes this.
  30. HealthierCigs.com

HealthierCigs.com New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    The vape on the EMOW are great. The Megas are very good but there is no comparison when you upgrade to the EMOW.

31. Mommay

Blog Posts:
    @Countrypami - Have you got the eGo One mini yet? I've been contemplating and you were the first person that came to mind... what-cha-think? Anybody else?

32. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    @Mommay No, I haven't... I was thinking about getting one but ended up with the Cool Fire 4 instead. I may get the 2200 after prices come down some. But... I do know folks that got one and really like it.

And I'm honored you would think of me... Thanks! :);)

33. Mommay

Blog Posts:
    I'm still contemplating. But, like you, think I'm going to hold off for the prices to drop - especially the mini. at only 850 mah, Joyetech has it listed for $54.90. I think that they must be charging a super premium for the stealthy, cuteness factor... cuteness only goes so far! I still think the size of my old eGo 650 batteries was just about perfect and would love to get a great vape in the same size format. BUT, it's just a little pricey right now.

How are you liking the Cool Fire? I got a VaporShark when they dropped the price on the 30's. It's nice to grab & go, but hasn't replaced my Provari with the pass-thru as my primary at-home device.

34. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Yeah ... I found my sweet spot in my iStick 20w's. I'm liking the Cool Fire IV so far... taking me a bit to get used to the odd shape... but performance wise it's doing great.

35. Walker

Walker Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    100% agree about the cool fire iv. Works fantastically, but it just doesn't sit right in my hand. The shape is my only complaint.

36. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Yeah... the shape takes a little getting used to... I thumb fire, so the fatter side is in my fingers.

37. Walker

Walker Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I thumb fired my iStick, but this has forced me to flip it around and finger fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

38. John C

John C VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    adding my two cents here....I still use my egos daily, despite having several subohm mods and RDAs at this point. Theres something about the portability and, if I may, "ruggedness" of an ego setup that I feel totally confident taking with me, throwing it on the bed, etc. I obviously stick with high PG, higher nic liquids and it's all good!

39. KaoticKronos

KaoticKronos New Member

Blog Posts:
    This was a very interesting read. I started out on an eGo. I tend to keep mine in my pockets and broke the first one. The second one I got, I can't remember what it was, it finally bit the dust after six months. Tank broke a while ago. A month back I bought an EVOD. It was a great start. Good mouth to lung draws, great flavor, and felt rugged. But, I broke the tank. If you are sensing a pattern here, I'm rough on everything. Anyways...to the point. I still like the convenience of the pen style. I'm looking at getting another. Any suggestions?

40. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
  41. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    I would agree with @Huckleberried on this one... The Tesla Spider is a terrific device!

42. aikanae

Blog Posts:
    I've never heard of Telsa Spider. Thx.

If your looking to stock up on Evod's batteries and tanks, Vape Super Saver has the best prices I've found and they offer bulk buys. The gear is authentic too. One of my problems is counterfiet gear that I don't think even the shops realize isn't authentic and the result is it dies in a month. Like batteries, it's all about the supply chain. The guy from VSS used to work at Kanger. No, I'm not an ad. I helped a number of people get started and IMO esp the simplicity of Evod glass tanks, are a favorite and with small size, they can explore different flavors.

I've been looking at ego one 19mm size to go with GS Air tanks. I'm not blown away with sub ohming and outside of the nautilus there isn't much else for the intermediate vaper. Although I have discovered Innokin makes a 2 ohm coil, if you can find it. I'm going to try that since I've heard so many good things about the isub line.

I'm frustrated with the trend in vaping right now and have even lost interest because of it. I don't like "big huge clouds" that gunk up windows and set off my smoke alarms. Cigs don't give off huge clouds so why do tanks need to? IMO that doesn't fall within THR, but is more of a sport. I can't vape in public with those kind of clouds and I rarely am at home.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  43. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  44. bloosman1

bloosman1 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just ordered an ego c twist with a mini pro tank. I intend to use it for stealth vaping, and edc. My istick 50w is a little too conspicuous for me at work. (Surgery)

Countrypami likes this.
  45. bloosman1

bloosman1 New Member

Blog Posts:
  46. ironman

ironman Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    It's pretty impossible to set off smoke alarm.

47. aikanae

Blog Posts:
    No it's not. I have three disabled without batteries in my 1 bdm apt. now. The shower doesn't set them off (and I've had some where it would). This is using a nautilus.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

48. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    8-( I was all set to open and use my brand new eGo AIO last night. Opened the sealed package, took everything out, charged it up, filled the tank, went to prime the coil and 00, NO COIL! None attached and the spare that was to be included in the kit was not there either. So, had to call the retailer this afternoon, naturally they didn't have any in stock. Gave me a store credit and I ended up ordering some online from another outlet. Now I just have to wait and hope they get here FAST. I'm ready to try this thing!

49. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Oh man that sucks! Hopefully soon. I know some people that talk about them have really liked them.

50. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    They are shipped and coming from NY. Tracking says I should have them in hand by Friday. :cool: