Become a Patron!

EGO One CT stays hot (gets hot) even when turned off

Hello There,

im new to this forum and hope to find some help :) i smoked for 13 yeahrs and I just bought the Ego one CT. It vapes great but even when i turn it off it gets hot. I have to unscrew the tank and coil then it colls of. any idea how to fix that? does anyone else have this issue?

Sorry for my bad english im not an nativ english speaker :)

Thanks!!!! :)

Katzenvater

For anyone who seems to have that issue. i may figured it out. i didnt screw the tank on completly and left like a milimeter space. that seems to not heat the coil while off. Im happy now.

keep vaping!

Katzenvater

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That shouldn't happen and could be dangerous. If it's new I'd take it back and see about getting it replaced. Have you tried a different tank?
Sounds like somethings shorting, ether the tank is screwing in too far or the mod has a problem. Check the screw on the bottom of the tank to see if its backed out a bit too far. I don't have one of those and hopefully someone who has one will chime in with better info.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That shouldn't happen and could be dangerous. If it's new I'd take it back and see about getting it replaced. Have you tried a different tank?
Sounds like somethings shorting, ether the tank is screwing in too far or the mod has a problem. Check the screw on the bottom of the tank to see if its backed out a bit too far. I don't have one of those and hopefully someone who has one will chime in with better info.
+1 Most likely the tank's connection too long. What tank are you using?
Höchstwahrscheinlich ist der Kontakt vom Tank zu lang und verursacht einen Kurzschluss. Welchen Tank verwendest Du?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't use it...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same model, but the one you have may just be defective... Or maybe a Subtank...

VU Sponsors