Become a Patron!

Egrip RBA

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried the Egrip RBA? I have an old 20W Egrip by Joyetech and it hasn't been used by me in nearly a year. It was leaking a lot but now I'm sure I fixed it. I've never had an RBA before, so I was just wondering, how is this particular one? Thanks

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill be honest I think it would be a nightmare to rebuild on lol. That said for 8-9 bucks if you didnt mind spending the money I guess it would be ok to play around with for a little stealth vape setup for when ya needed something like that. Probably no more expensive than the coil heads.

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill be honest I think it would be a nightmare to rebuild on lol. That said for 8-9 bucks if you didnt mind spending the money I guess it would be ok to play around with for a little stealth vape setup for when ya needed something like that. Probably no more expensive than the coil heads.
I've never rebuilt anything. :( I wish I knew what I was doing. I have an RDA I've had for a year as well, except it's never been used.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its one of those deals where ya watch some youtube and make a list and buy what you need and experiment.

Has anyone tried the Egrip RBA? I have an old 20W Egrip by Joyetech and it hasn't been used by me in nearly a year. It was leaking a lot but now I'm sure I fixed it. I've never had an RBA before, so I was just wondering, how is this particular one? Thanks

Love the RBA - much much better than the stock setup. I have it on all 3 of my eGrips. Nice thing is, you don't have to rebuild the coils. You can buy them 5 to a pack for anywhere from $2.50 to $3.95.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You will be able to tell night and day difference from stock coils to the rba section. The flavor from that little thing is great. Now it can be a bit of a pain to build on due to its size, but it gets easier the more you use it.

VU Sponsors