Become a Patron!

EHPRO Bachelor X RTA

Hello everyone, thanks you to take your time to read this quick review of the Ehpro Bachelor X.

First of all, the Bachelor X is a single coil RTA. It comes in three colors : silver, gold and black.

This product feature:
  • 25mm Diameter
  • Threaded Top Fill System
    • Two Large Kidney Fill Ports
    • 3.5ml Standard Tank Section
    • 5ml Bubble Glass Tank section
  • Two Post, Dual Terminal Build Deck
    • PEEK Insulated Positive Post
    • Top Mounted Hex Screws
    • Single Internal Air Tube on Build Deck
    • Dual Wicking Ports
  • Bottom Airflow Design
    • 14mm by 2mm
    • Fully Closeable
  • Wide Bore 810 ULTEM Drip Tip
What's in the box :

• 1x Allen key
  • 1x Glass tube to change from 3.5 to 5.0ml
  • 1x One pack of O-ring
  • 1x One piece of cotton
  • 4x Inner-hexagon screws
  • 3x Pre-made coil
  • 1x User manual
I'm new into RBA's and still learning everyday about these, but here is my personal experience with it.

On physical appearance, the product is looking good with it's bachelor logo on it, but the brown drip tip could be replaced with a better color like black.

Building in it using the cotton and the pre-made coils that come with it was so easy! But warning, the hex screws are small and easy to lose. Even someone almost without any experience like me could do it within 5 min. The pre-made coils need to be stretched a little to let some space between it.

*If you want to change the glass to 5.0ml, be careful. I almost broke the 3.5ml glass tube while trying to remove it, it's really tight.

In conclusion, the Ehpro Bachelor X RTA is a good looking and easy to use product. It's a very good product for beginners using RTA and is not quite expensive.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been liking mine. I dont know what kind of wire they used for the three pre-built coils. But it works well. This tank changed my whole outlook on single coil life. It's a really good tank.

VU Sponsors