Become a Patron!

EHPRO Billow Great RTA, and the New Sigelei-100 W Plus

I am new at building and my inexperience nearly caused me to think this new RTA was no good. Boy was I wrong! Now there is one issue that Eciggity and EHPRO are trying to address, namely the screws can cut the leads as the wire you're building with is probably smaller gauge.
My first attempt at a build, which was also my first RTA build, ended in disaster :) I didn't know how you were suppose to fill the tank(from the bottom) so of course it leaked like a sieve and I thought "junk", plus I cut a couple of leads before I got a coil build that would work.
What a difference an experienced builder will make. Took it to my local vape shop, bought the new Sigelei, and got a lesson in building this RTA. Used a .32 Kanthal, dual coil at a relatively high 1 ohm because we wanted to see how it would work on our old iTaste MPV V2 (MPV didn't have enough power to get a satisfactory vape). With the Sigelei at the same 10 watts it's incredible. Kept the watts low because all we had was some juice at 12% nic and with the amount of vapor produced wife didn't want to up the watts. I would highly recommend the Sigelei Plus. They corrected all the issues noted by reviewers like Rip Trippers with the Plus. Spring load contact, back panel now with magnets only, screw holes removed. Battery contacts changed and the battery compartment has the + and - signs for the batteries.
Back to the Billow. People that are use to building the Kayfun or Orchid probably know this stuff, but for us newbies I think this will be useful. Found this YouTube review and build last night too
when we put the cotton in we were careful not to put too much in. Just enough to have the ends lightly touch the deck at the juice channels(I had way too much on my build). Now for the screws, the first set of coils one lead got cut and we had to re-do it. We ended up feeding the "low" tail into one of the positive posts and wrapped the negative tail under the screw head. Worked beautifully, and centered the coil nicely over the air hole. Just be careful not to over tighten the thru the hole screws to tight.
When we went to fill the tank, we removed the fill screw, we didn't fully tighten the ends so there was a small air space at the fill end and only filled the tank up to what is the top of the chimney. Snugged the tank into place and tightened. Flipped it over and NO LEAKS, NONE. No seeping out of the air intake holes. Took it off the mod and put it back in the box it came in for the ride home, got home and once again no leaks at all.
My wife lives the vape with this new Billow, smooth taste, great flavor, lots of vape(even at 10watts lol). I do need to make new juice though with much lower nicotine(from 18 to about 6) as this setup works so good that level of nic is a little too strong.

VU Sponsors