Become a Patron!

Ehpro Sthorm Review by DeucesJack

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This mod was sent to me directly from Ehpro for the purposes of this review. This will not affect, alter, or change my opinion in the least. As always I will provide a fair and detailed review.
f4b7cd3d187245573f642301e5664a21.jpg

First Impressions:

Open the box and you are greeted with a tiny little mod and a small charge cable. This mod basically weighs nothing and seems to be well constructed. Take this mod out of the box and it really is amazing how small this 50 watt mod is. Even if you have small hands you should be able to totally engulf the mod in a closed fist.
1be7f87d28a91b3243e1086e49d7d6ef.jpg
G2 was used for scale.

The Box

This is a tiny 3 button mod. The buttons are nice and clicky. They seem to be made out of SS and have some texture to them. The side of the mod has a silver carbon fiber look with a smooth flat covering. The mod is rectangular but it does not have any sharp edges. The sides and corners are slightly beveled out which makes the mod comfortable to hold. It also has some venting on the bottom. No button rattle at all.

The screen is very bright and sharp while at the same time displaying all the information a vaper needs. The display shows from top to bottom the Mode, Temperature/wattage, ohms, board temperature, and time. Time is a cumulative puff counter of the seconds you have taken a pull on the device. The 510 is gold plated including the threading. It has some firmness with some nice travel to it.

This little guy has a 1400mah built in battery. The screen is .96 OLED screen. It fires from 5w-50w and the temperature range is from 200-600F. It recharges quickly at 1.8A and fires down to .1 resistance.

Operating The Mod:

This mod has multiple work modes. Power, Nickel, Titanium, Bypass, Stainless Steel, and TCR are all available. Menu system is extremely simple. Three clicks and the top of the screen starts blinking. This is where you pick your mode by using the up and down buttons. After you are in the settings mode it only takes one click to scroll through the different settings. When you land on the setting you want and you to change it simply use the up/down buttons to adjust the setting you are on. When you're done adjusting wait three seconds for it to time out and you're back in vape mode.

For a small mod this thing is just loaded with features. Not only does it do TC and TCR but it has a preheat as well. It’s also fully upgradeable but to be honest I have not seen any upgrades yet on Ehpro’s website. To be fair though this mod is brand new and probably does not have any updates available yet. The one annoying thing about the screen is the board temp. I have not found a way to change it over to Fahrenheit. Not a big deal but in Celsius it’s basically useless to me.

But Deuces, How Does She Vape?

For what it is this little mod is an amazing device. TCR is accurate as far as I can tell. TC is definitely on point and provides a surprisingly nice vape for its size. I run all my 22mm Mini and Nano tanks on it with no issues whatsoever. Right now I have my Oumier White Bone Mini RTA on it. It has a single Clapton ohming out at .24 at 32 watts and 500F. The vape is just really nice. It also pairs well with my Serpent Mini, Kangertech STM Nano, and of course the Ehpro Bachelor Nano. All my 22mm fit on it with no overhang. I have recharged it multiple times so far with no issues. Recharging from 0-100% takes a little over of 60 minutes.

Conclusion:

This was a short and sweet review. What can I really say about this mod? It does exactly as advertised with no outrageous claims or outright lies. It’s a solid little device. Would I recommend as an all day everyday device? Would I recommend it as your only device? No, not at all but to be fair I don’t think that's the intention of this device. The way I look at it is this device can be used in a few situations. If you just quit smoking and your a tootle puffer that likes a low wattage MTL draw this is a very worthy device. Heck, you can even pick up two and use one while the other is charging. If you need a stealth vape at the office or at work this mod will do the trick as well. You can also use it the way I have for the last week or so. Everyday I pick my 8 year old up from school. It’s about a four block walk. Instead of carrying my cumbersome multiple battery mods lately I’ve been using this. It's just perfect for those short walks or quick runs to the store. The times when you just don’t want to lug around a full setup.

Is this mod Deucesjack Approved? For what it is I would have to say yes. It is definitely worthy of a place in your vape arsenal should you have a need for a device like this. If you liked this review and found it helpful please feel free to give it a like and follow me on the forum.

Pros:
Tiny and stealthy
Well built
Great screen
Looks
TCis accurate
Upgradeable
Pocketability
Simple menu system
Full featured mod

Cons:

Short battery life
Board temp
Have not seen upgrades yet

How Multiple Tanks Look On It:

The Bachelor Nano
18e8fba1c6efc56253cc3cdc599fdfc3.jpg

The Serpent Mini
0a159819802295fd62f52812e7894b2b.jpg

The Oumier White Bone Mini
81e07f9ed3dc8640467b2b8fe725b5bc.jpg

The STM Nano
4b2a8c19d1e8da1891cfa2246238a3f2.jpg

Specs:

Brand Name: Ehpro
Model Number: Sthorm
Material: SS
Color: Red/Blue/Black/Silver
Display screen: 0.96 OLED screen, adjustable brightness
battery: Internal 20400;1450mAh
Output voltage: 0.5~8V
coil Resistance Range: 0.1~3Ω
Operating mode: TC/VC/PC
charging current: Charging current up to 1.8A
The maximum outer diameter:56x32.7x23mm

***Note*** If you are a Vendor and would like a DeucesJack Review please contact me at (sorry, private emails are not allowed to be posted)

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Last edited by a moderator:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review, again Deuces! With most of the tanks, this little guy looks like the tail wagging the dog! It would probably look better with a Goblin mini or a Origen Tiny on it.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice review, again Deuces! With most of the tanks, this little guy looks like the tail wagging the dog! It would probably look better with a Goblin mini or a Origen Tiny on it.
Thanks Brew. Yeah that's a testament to how tiny this mod really is. I couldn't help it because those are absolutely the tiniest tanks I own. Like I said though its a great little run around mod.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors