Become a Patron!

Ehpro true mtl rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received true mtl rta from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

True mtl rta colors:

- Stainless steel
- Blue
- Black

z0NiBLQ.jpg

Specification and features:

- Top fill design
- Five step external airflow 1.0mm -1.8mm
- GTA style deck
- Stainless Steel construction
- Diameter: 22mm
- Length: 32mm (not including 510 thread or drip tip)
- Capacity: 2ml

In the box:

- Fully assembled True MTL RTA
- Screwdriver
- X2 Pre-made coils
- Pack of o-rings
- X2 Phillips screws
- User manual

sNNRzz9.jpg

True mtl rta is atomizer designed and manufactured by Naturevape and Ehpro. This atomizer is 22mm in diameter and 32mm in length without drip tip and connection. Atomizer comes in 3 different colors and I received the blue one, it looks really amazing in my opinion. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see engravings and also you can see engravings on the airflow control ring. On the chamber you can see engraved "True" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see "Designed by Ehpro and Naturevape". Build quality of the atomizer is really good. In the package you will receive bubble glass tank and also you will receive coils which is really good.

M1DNURM.jpg

Atomizer comes with 510 drip tip and on this atomizer you can use any other 510 drip tip without any problems. Drip tip that comes preinstalled stays very nice in the place and diameter of the bore is 2.5mm which is very good for mtl. In case that you don't like the drip tip from the package as I said you can always use any other 510 drip tip here.

Fffx1lS.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer and this one has a little bit different top fill system than what we used to see on mtl rta's. As I said on the top cap you can see nice datails that helps with the grab and to fill the atomizer you need to spin the top cap and when you spin it on the top of the top cap you can see two fill holes. Fill holes are not big so you need to have some gorilla bottle or bottle with similar tip so you can fill it without problems. If you have gorilla bottle filling the tank will be very easy and you will be able to fill this atomizer very fast.
True mtl rta comes with preinstalled regular glass tank and capacity with the ruglar glass tank is 2ml but in the package you will receive the bubble glass tank and with that tank capacity is 3ml which is better capacity and I really like that they included the bubble glass tank in the package.
The chamber on this atomizer is very small and it has really nice conical shape, diameter of the chamber is 14mm which is really nice.

bfoZriO.jpg

WXhBpFg.jpg

On the build deck you can see two screws and screws are good, under the screws you can see the clamps that holds the coil leads. Also you can see here wicking slots and you can see one airflow hole under the coil. The hole under the coil is 1.6mm in diameter which is really nice for a mtl atomizer. Building on this rta is very easy, also placing the cotton is pretty much easy, it is important to place right amount of cotton in the slots and don't let cotton to touch the bottom of the base, on the picture you can see how I did that, if you do it like me wicking will be great and you will have no problems.

On the base you can see the airflow control ring, as I said on the airflow control ring you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment and you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow on this atomizer. On the base you can see 5 airflow holes: 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm and 1.8mm.

OI27ofP.jpg

B733bZ6.jpg

x3Ihcib.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

True mtl rta is a very small atomizer but with the bubble glass tank you have pretty much nice capacity, so in my opinion it is really good that they included the bubble glass tank in the package. Top fill system here is pretty much interesting and if you have gorilla bottle you will have no problems with filling and you will be able to fill this atomizer pretty much fast. So far this top fill system works really good without any problems. Building on this rta is very easy, screws are good and clamps under the screws holds the leads very good, also as I said wicking here is pretty much easy as well. In the package you will also receive coils and cotton, so you can use coils and cotton from the package which is really nice. I really like to use here round wire coils and in my opinion this atomizer works best with coils 2mm in diameter. Throat hit is very good here and vapor production is really good. Flavor on true mtl rta is very good, I really like my favorite e liquids here.
Airflow on the atomizer is good, we have 5 different airflow holes and if you like tight mtl draw you can have here very tight mtl draw with 1mm hole which is really good, but also if you like more airflow you can go with 1.8mm hole, anyway airflow on this atomizer is really good.
I can suggest you this atomizer because flavor is really good, airflow is also very good at it is very easy to build on this atomizer.

Cons:

- You need bottle with thin tip to fill it properly

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Very good flavor
- Easy to build
- Easy to wick
- Easy to fill the tank with gorilla bottle
- Bubble glass in the package
- Coils in the package
- Cotton in the package
- Good airflow