Become a Patron!

Eightvape

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eightvape ever take 2 days to ship off products?

It's been 2 days.

Have you tried contacting them?
is this a China based vendor... if so that may be the issue China is closed for holidays.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, they're in Nevada, and this statement is posted on their website:
"When will my order be shipped?
Orders are almost always shipped the same business day as long as it was submitted before 3PM PST. We are known for shipping fast and we pride ourselves on it. There is a 1-48 hour processing time for all orders regardless of the shipping method."

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered from eightvape more than any other vendor and they've always shipped the same day. I would try to contact them.
They have good prices so they run out of stock often. Maybe that's what happened to you.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I would try to contact them. They have good prices so they run out of stock often. Maybe that's what happened to you.
They are good at answering the phone. I had an order that wasn't shipped for a couple days. Called and found out it wasn't in stock.

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I made a support ticket by email, called them without any answer or response. Everything I ordered said was in stock.
sghxeW6.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yea I made a support ticket by email, called them without any answer or response. Everything I ordered said was in stock.
When I ordered it was also in stock on the product page, let me check out. But in fairness to them, the item had been preorder. They had just gotten in when I ordered it. They ended up with too few to cover beyond those that preordered. But they did answer and refunded within mins. They're not open yet. Try back in 30 mins.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they are out of all 20700's. They refunded me the two batteries n some shipping. Giving me two lg browns for free n the mod I paid for but I'm still screwed till I order ijoy's 20700's and have them delivered.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they are out of all 20700's. They refunded me the two batteries n some shipping. Giving me two lg browns for free n the mod I paid for but I'm still screwed till I order ijoy's 20700's and have them delivered.
liionwholesale.com for batteries.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell for two free batteries I'll let them hold all my packages for a couple days lol.

I want my orders to get to me quickly, as do most people, but things going out of stock happens. Especially on those batteries.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ijoys are on sale right now. But I've never been the biggest fan of efest.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We can get kind of spoiled with some great companies that manage same day shipping. My wife ordered some stitchery items and I was shocked to see a "please allow 7-14 days for handling and order processing"....think we got that item in about 3 weeks. Being an old Phart I can remember mail ordering before the internet, through the mail with catalogues.....things usually took up to a month to arrive. I remember ordering some paperback books through the mail in the 70's and seeing on the order form "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery", and it took about 5 weeks, yep.

VU Sponsors