Become a Patron!

EightVape

This is going to be long showing bad service by eight vape(all i can do is copy n paste each reply or it will be at least 20 screen shots)
Post on messenger on Facebook to EIGHTVAPE
Jan 4th 2019
Hi I've been trying to get hold of you guys for days first 2 times in que of 34 and lunch hour was up before i got to talk to anyone .
Yesterday in que of 39 well phone died after being on hold forever.
Just now que of 34 and got to 11 then you guys hung up after over 2 hours in que.
My question is about my ORDER # EV392014
I called before because no updates then saw if you ordered after 12/27/2018 your order wouldn't be sent out till 1/2/2019, but my order was done n paid for on 12/20/2018.
The lady i spoke with said my order info something happened n she had to put it back in and now it wouldn't be sent out till the 2nd . well now i tried to file a support ticket but when i signed up yiu sent me a email link to "activate" the account but wait there is no link to confirm it so no request for support can even begin.
Alaways had great experience before but now if this is how you get treated can't say I'll shop here again n warn all the guys i got into buying from you . all i wanted is the juice i paid for n hoping i would of got it before new year only reason i paid ridiculous $25 1 to 2 day shipping . could of got everything in town a that price.
But anyhow love 8 vape n would greatly hope you can contact me about my order. again ORDER # EV392014

TERRANCE FUNXXXXXXXH
[email protected]
TEXT/PHONE (520) 86X-XXXX

if you can't help then just refund my money and we can part ways

Thanks

Jan 4th 2019 8vape reply
Hi your order is queued to be fulfilled. Seeing as it had to be re-ordered through customer service I'm afraid it fell victim to the delays of the other orders made after the 27th I can estimate you'll get shipping info sent to you some time around early next week. As for our customer service portal we are experiencing issues with that and the phone service, IT has been working hard to get this sorted. We apologize for the time you lost trying to get in contact about your order through that system

Jan 11th 2019
Hello I'm trying to find out about my order again which is EV392014. I actually on hold still and got to 21 in the que but really don't have 2 hours to be on hold again .as I have to get back to work .
Please HELLLLP ME . really just want my juice . at this point not sure if my order is even being processed as the support lady already had to resubmit it cause it ... I don't know ... Got lost in the system. I paid for it just want some info and assurance I'm not getting ripped off which don't think so because i always had fast n great service before.
Please let me know about my order EV392014.
THANK YOU
TERRANCE FUNXXXXXXXH

Also JAN 11TH

Finally got through after a hour n half. And Nikki said she spoke with a warehouse manager and that it should of been out a long time ago being it was ordered on the 20th of December . she said that it supposed to be picked n shipped out tonight. So hopefully this is the truth and i can go on being a happy camper in life rather than stressing over my order.
Yaaaa very hopeful
Thanks
Terrance FunXXXXXXXh

Jan 11th 8vape reply
Okay good. Sorry for your wait. I hope they get that out to you as soon as possible

Jan 15th

Hello and good afternoon

Well looks as if what i was told by Nikki the support rep. I spoke with did come fruition. She said she spoke with the warehouse head guy and he wanted to know if i still wanted my order or a refund. I said I would rather have the order sent to me . then she said it was going to be filled and sent out by end of the day friday.
I'm going guess she never went back to tell the warehouse manager that I would prefer my order be sent .
Again my order # EV392014
ORDERED ON 12/20/2018

Jan 14th 2019
So if you could goto the warehouse manager and tell him I want my order and if he/she could personally fill it .
This is just alot of follow up just to get a simple order just hope there's not many others in the same boat as me.
Thanks if you can do something to get my order to me.
Terrance Funxxxxxxxh

8vape reply
Hi I will email this to him directly right now!

Thank you

8vape reply
Just sent it over. Happy to help. Hope this all is resolved quickly

Thank you

8vape reply
Just sent it over. Happy to help. Hope this all is resolved quickly

I hope so thank the person to for helping too . thanks again

8vape reply
No problem, have a great rest of the day! :)

5:34pm jan 14th 8 vape reply
Hi I have been alerted by the manager that your order somehow did not transfer over from the site software to the warehouse software. So sorry for this error. He has transferred it over manually, but there are three items out of stock on your order. Lost Art Cottontail Cream, Beard Co. The One, and The Mamasan Purple Cheesecake. Would you like to go through with the rest of the order and be refunded for the out of stock items?

Jan14th
Which one of THE ONE juices or all of them ?
Just sub them out with good any good juices that are sweet ,bakery,candy,cheesecake juices trying to find new favoites ADV one's just replace with ones same price

Or better take the n send a recurve or profile rda and refund any difference if it cost more just cancel 1-2 day shipping n put normal shipping since i get it to Tucson in 2 days anyway. Plus only did faster shipping hooping it would get here before New year's and that has come n gone

Main thing is im looking for flavorful ADV'S I use hadaly n entheon type "flavor chaser " rda's I assume you guys have a better idea of which flavors you carry fit bakery,donut,sweet,fruit mainly strawberry,creamy cheesecake style juices.

Jan 16th
Hi good morning/afternoon . did you get a chance to read my replys above.
Then any word on any progress?

Ok just was going through your juices online and now it says sold out on all 3 of The ONE juices i had ordered so does that mean since my order been "lost so long " that now you don't have 5 of the 6 juices i ordered.
Are you just ignoring me now hoping I'll just forget about my $100

8 vape reply Jan 16th 2019
Hi sorry I didn't have the chance to make it to your replies yesterday. Has this issue been resolved yet with the warehouse manager or do you still need my assistance?

Nope haven't heard anything back . they can call me or TEXT me at my cell phone at 520 86X-XXXX . if that would be easier for them . text would be better since I'm at work

8vape reply jan 16th
Okay I sent over all of this info to him. He will either get back to me or you soon. If he responds to me first, then I will let you know what he says

Ahhh TY very much☺

8vape reply jan 16th 1:03pm
No problem :)

8vape reply jan 16t 1:29pm
Okay the manager says he has you covered

Jan 21st 1:52pm
Well a day over 1 month now . can you see where if any actions have been made to put my order together EV392014
THANKS

Jan 21st 5:16pm
Okay now talked with Valencia suppurt rep who of course said sorry n all that good stuff . she said she was reinputing the order once again into the system and of course i would be getting a tracking number when it ships . and she would make sure that it gets sent out hmmmm seems I've heard that mutiple times. And joe (warehouse) manager would be aware. So question is first whats your name or is this conversation been with multiple people. But most of all can you ask manager to maybe see what they may do to fill the order please.
Thanks
Terrance Funxxxxxxxh

8 vape reply Jan 22nd 6:46pm
i just sent a message to ppl in the warehouse myself and cc cs manager as well...simply saying ship this asap...it miakes me very upset seeing that you order dec 20th....my message was in all caps to them.....

JAN 28TH 7:45 LAST MESSAGE SENT AS OF POSTING THIS

Hi just Checking in . NO ORDER YET . almost looks like the posts on i think it was indeed or linkedin saying that the department's don't talk n each department heads aaaah forgot exact words but fight n undermine each other. Plus i know I'm not the only one seen a whole whole bunch of post on sites stating their orders have been and are in same situation as mine . really sucks but you guys hold the cards and the customer is just at your mercy.
Guess if you aren't willing to fill the order just refund my money i already had to order alot of juice from other companies n they are in the mail already.
Alright well have a goodnight or day whenever you get this.
Terrance FunXXXXXXXh

NOTE: also have spent literally 8.5 hours on hold alone with them in que. Also gotten hung up on after 2 hours on hold one night the second it hit 6pm here in Az. Guess time to go home n F them all on the line on hold
EVERYONE SAID OF COURSE WE'RE SO SORRY FOR THAT..
LOL
AND SAY THEY ALL HAVE WENT TO WAREHOUSE MANAGER AND REENTERED THE ORDER INTO SYSTEM AND IT'LL BE FILLED ASAP AND I'LL GET A MESSAGE LETTING YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS SHIPPED.

ahhh this is my experience n they really don't give a poo. I guess just talk to get you out of their hair or whatever . kinda feel bad for the phone support people as with people on hold for over 2 hours at a time yaa they mostly aren't so happy by then.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have the patience of a saint .

Time to file a chargeback with you credit card company for goods not delivered
what they said

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wow, you should have just drove to eightvape. It would have been much faster and you could have spoken to the warehouse manager face to face and make sure you get your order. Sorry man that sucks, I’ve always gotten good service from them but in the future I may avoid them because that shit would drive me nucking futs.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always got good, fast service. But, I make my own liquid. I always order hardware or accessories.

VU Sponsors