Become a Patron!

Ejuice Evaporating?

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to work last night and left my full SuperTank Mini at home. When I got back it was empty. The outside was completely dry, as was the table it was on. I keep it upright in an empty pill bottle with no cap. The airflow slots were completely dry, as was the bottle. There was still liquid in the coil when I disassembled it.

Is my juice evaporating, or what? I've ruled out leaks as above, and everything was screwed on tight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or you have a MOD with a serious amount of e-Liquid inside and contaminating or going to short out your MOD. I would check inside before you power it on. Just my opinion and suggestion you must remember.

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like someone vaped it for you....juice doesn't evaporate inside a tank.

It doesn't evaporate outside a tank either. Glycerin doesn't evaporate. I think we have a case of sleep-walking vaper here :)

More seriously, if you lay a tank with thick juice inside on its side for a while, when you put it back upright, it often looks more empty than it really is, during the time it takes for the juice to slowly flow back down. If the tank was close to empty before, it might look bone-dry after a while.

But of course it's not the case here, since the OP is sure to have left the tank upright. So... sleep-vaping :)

VU Sponsors