Become a Patron!

Ejuice Ingredients & Label

Hi, I hope that I am posting this in the correct place and will try to keep it short. My wife who is a long time smoker recently tells me that she would consider vaping again. Reason being, she did not have a good experience with the pens but was impressed when she got to try a subbox mini.

So, I bought the starter kit and some juice (3mg nicotine). I actually liked the setup and got myself something similar and was looking at different juices. Anyway, that led me to go on youtube and watch a few vids that explain some of the dangers. For example, diacetyl is bad, alcohol is not needed and one could simply find good juice with 4 ingredients.... VG, PG, nicotine & flavoring.

I then tried to find out what ingredients where used in the juice that I recently purchased. There is no label which lists ingredients on the bottles. I also go online and the website where I purchased them list no ingredients as well only the ratio. Some will claim diacytel free and show results of certified testing.

I did find one company who listed the ingredients on their site. I assumed that is because they have nothing to hide but they include a list of stuff that I do not know what it is. So, how does everyone go about figuring out what is good and what is not in order to make sure they are not including any harmful ingredients. Outside of making your own. thanks

G2-BPUR-00000 G2 Vapor - Purple Nurple - 15ml - 0mg
Chemical name CAS number %
Glycerin 56-81-5 50-70
Propylene glycol 57-55-6 10-30
3-hexen-1-ol 928-96-1 0.2-2
Benzyl alcohol 100-51-6 0.2-2
Ethyl butyrate 105-54-4 0.2-2
Methyl anthranilate 134-20-3 0.2-2
Nicotine 54-11-5 <1

Hi, there are many many studies on this. I have a chemistry background and make pg solutions often. All your solution should have in it is Propylene Glycol Vegetable Glycerin Flavoring and nicotine if so desired. There may be MINISCULE amounts of residual solvent used in the flavoring extracts but even in bad extractions it's usually less that 1% further diluting down to at or below .25% of entire solution. Generally undetectable in Gas Chromatography. Just make sure you go to a shop specializing in vaping and make sure u get quality solution and nothing to worry about. Any further questions write me.

Hope I helped,

VK

Any alcohol you see on these Chromotography reports is incredibly small amounts of residual solvent used for a certain extraction

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
All of this lack of information, of what really goes into your pre-made juice, besides food colors, made me starting to do DIY juice. This gives me at least some control over what is in my juice. There are some vendors out there, that do list, if a certain flavor does contain those known, and unwanted ingredients.

Thanks for the replies and its good to know that you are not concerned with the list of ingredients I posted. I unfortunately do not have a chemistry background and at the same time do not like that ingredients labels are not found on the bottles. I've always been of the mind set... live long, trust no one. So, i'm not exactly sure if i'm overreacting. Either way, I'm just trying to learn more about it and appreciate your help.

Any tips for a newbie who is thinking about going down the DIY path? Sounds like you guys have some experience with this already. Thanks

VU Sponsors