Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
40% off 120 and 240s code House40

Only good for about another hour.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea I posted it yesterday at noon and it was only good for about another hour.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit I missed the 40 off
The banana cream I ordered was so good dude, like starburst bAnana cream

Vape On

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry I posted it as soon as I got the email. I got some of the banana cream and some more glazed blueberry donut.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I posted it as soon as I got the email. I got some of the banana cream and some more glazed blueberry donut.
They'll run it again. They've been running sales every week or so.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on guys do the 40%off again I'm in a hoarding mode

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ME TOO! I was at work and couldn't get home in time to place an order after I got the email! :( Hopefully another awesome sale soon???

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually got an email from them, I just ignored it or something I thought it was from JUICE mafia, juice mafia was having a 40% off as well oh well, check out
MAXVAPING dot com they have pretty good juice and price as well free shipping

Vape On

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I forgot with the above mentioned I also got the Orange Creamsicle and Crunch Cereal Milk. All 4 are in transit now woot woot.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today only Sunday sale: $9.75 120ml or $16.25 240ml

Code: SUNDAY35

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done dude...
b614debdf4d7ee1314c04f94712ff1bb.jpg

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As soon as I got the email I took my wallet out cant this

Vape On

Last edited:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got 360ml Inbound already to try, from I 1st found this thread.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope this ish is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F

fckaugust8th

Based on your reviews I ordered 120 ml bottles of Tropical Strawberry Lemonade, Glazed Blueberry Donut Cake and Blueberry Custard Cream. The good people in this forum haven't steered me wrong so I'll go along with y'all.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Based on your reviews I ordered 120 ml bottles of Tropical Strawberry Lemonade, Glazed Blueberry Donut Cake and Blueberry Custard Cream. The good people in this forum haven't steered me wrong so I'll go along with y'all.

Those 2 blueberry flavors are what I have coming also.

barry35

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have purchased Juice Roll upz Watermelon Punch 120ml from Ejuicemafia. It's really great.

ruandunphy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was a little disappointed that they have a three day turn around on their orders. The places I frequent (scope and sometimes itc) are often same day or next day. If demand is that high perhaps they should hire staff so product goes out in a timely fashion? With that being said I ordered the blueberry donught and am also very interested in the banana flavor.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a little disappointed that they have a three day turn around on their orders. The places I frequent (scope and sometimes itc) are often same day or next day. If demand is that high perhaps they should hire staff so product goes out in a timely fashion? With that being said I ordered the blueberry donught and am also very interested in the banana flavor.

Banana flavor is SPOT ON

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't wait to get mine! Went with the blueberry custard, iced lemon poundcake. and the valentines day special!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ruan, i'm with you, I ordered from them and the order sat in limbo for a couple of days, I ordered on the weekend so I was giving them the benefit of my doubts. I finally emailed them and asked and got a quick reply that they were swamped and they would get to my order. So I waited and waited and emailed them again a NO response. Another couple of days went by, another email and no response again. I ordered the D3 by Ipv when it first came out and no one else had them at a resonible price so I was worried they didn't have the mod. Well they finally responded after i told them I was going to call my credit card company and stop the charges, they told me the juice i ordered was already sent but the mod would ffolow in a day or two. So both the juice and mod came the same day which means they mislead me and left a bad taste in my mouth and haven't gone back to them. I'm glad to hear they are doing better with full filling orders and their juice was good. I guess I'll follow this thread and if I continue to hear good things I may give them another shot. Its just the no communication and telling me the juice was already sent before the mod which wasn't true got to me.

It's great to hear other peoples experiences and mine was just a unfortunate mishap, hopefully. I really like the info that's shared here and how it helps others. Information is powerful, thanks for listening to my rant and have a great Wednesday, hump day baby!!! :eek::D:cool::)

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Learned a long time ago to not wait last minute, just in case of differing expectations of service occur. Ordered last Thursday, and got my shipping notice last night. Happily I still have 800ml here of my regular ADV here, so seeing how this plays out is logged for future order expectations, if it lives up to its accolades posted here.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, clearly 3 days to get it into the mail is a stretch (at best) so how long do y'all think I'm going to have to wait?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ordered on sunday night and got my shipping confirmation today. I am good with that turn around speed, especially considering the sheer volume of orders they must have gotten with their sunday special.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Relax peeps it's on its wAy

Vape On
Lol, imagine if they were waiting on haterade from beyondthebottlez.com I ordered on the 28th and the 29th and I've been in preshipment since then. Hey I know the guy did a huge sale and is probably slammed so I can wait at the price I paid. I'm sure the same thing happened to ejuicemafia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly don't mind waiting. I'm trying to get a feel for how long I'm looking at.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my shipping notification today...

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I second what was said above, this guy put out a hell of a sale and is surely slammed with orders. Time taken to get orders right and send them out properly is time well spent and worth waiting for.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At 7 days today, still at shipping label created only, with no movement.
Not hatin', just statin'.:cool:

ruandunphy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't really have lots of sympathy for anyone running a business and using the excuse of being "slammed" to not process orders in a timely matter. You know what happens when you get slammed with orders? You get slammed with money. You know what you should do with some of that money? Turn around and hire staff to help shoulder the load of your increased business. That's just normal common sense. To charge the same for standard first class mail that many vendors charge for two dat AND sit on orders for days once you get money is a bitch move in my opinion. Order from scope who won best flavor award this year in a big poll and watch how quick and efficient that dude mixes that shit and gets it in the mail and sent out 2 day for 5 bucks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't really have lots of sympathy for anyone running a business and using the excuse of being "slammed" to not process orders in a timely matter. You know what happens when you get slammed with orders? You get slammed with money. You know what you should do with some of that money? Turn around and hire staff to help shoulder the load of your increased business. That's just normal common sense. To charge the same for standard first class mail that many vendors charge for two dat AND sit on orders for days once you get money is a bitch move in my opinion. Order from scope who won best flavor award this year in a big poll and watch how quick and efficient that dude mixes that shit and gets it in the mail and sent out 2 day for 5 bucks.

Stop crying

Vape On

VU Sponsors