Become a Patron!

Ejuice Mafia

ruandunphy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go fuck your self and mind your business. This is a discussion on e liquid and the experiences of vaping it and ordering it. Not a platform to be some online douche. Nobody's crying, it's just the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go fuck your self and mind your business. This is a discussion on e liquid and the experiences of vaping it and ordering it. Not a platform to be some online douche. Nobody's crying, it's just the facts.

I will fuck myself right now CRY BABY

Vape On

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sounds like a good juice value to try.
Some ppl aren't patient, especially when fucking themselves and others.
So selfish ^_^

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you think the wait is long how do you feel about this years taxes being refunded? I applied on the 18th last month and its still only accepted...Cant order more shit without the funds!
I cant imagine how some other people are during the wait...especially with how they feel about waiting for just juice.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tend to give juice companies just a little more play when they run a big sale. I understand what it's like to grow a business and once in awhile you just bite off a little more than you can chew. I am more inclined to wait longer for my juice especially at such a deep discount. I know when I order from a place like Casey Jones that I'm not getting juice for at least 2 weeks and I go into it knowing that. To me his juice is so good it's worth the wait. After trying ejuice mafia I have to say that the juice I ordered was good but at the same time I wouldn't pay Casey Jones prices for it or wait for it at full retail. I will order again from e juice mafia but only when they run a sale and even then I will order with the expectation of waiting.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine arrived today and you ordered a few days after me I believe. All I have to say is that this orange creamsicle is bad ass. Up next fruity pebbles donut milk then the crunch cereal and milk.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine arrived today and you ordered a few days after me I believe. All I have to say is that this orange creamsicle is bad ass. Up next fruity pebbles donut milk then the crunch cereal and milk.
Good to hear. I ordered the same except for crunch cereal.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of my bottles did leak a bit which had everything in there a bit sticky but I didn't lose much. Fruity Pebbles Donut Milk is on time as well.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2a320e42fd901ffd90af4d27b1a4be60.jpg

HERE YOU GO CRY BABIES

Vape On

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 1st order from them will finally be in my possession on Monday.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8e45fb16ccb17a035a3f462d01d78eb6.jpg

Cool that I got freebies. Hah

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ohh I am really hoping I get freebies!!! :) :)

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sad :( no freebies for me... But happy with lots of juice :) :)

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine showed up today. No freebies, and 15ml of leaked juice sloshing around the bottom of the pouch because the cap unscrewed a tad. Thankfully its the 0 nic cutting bottle.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine showed up today. No freebies, and 15ml of leaked juice sloshing around the bottom of the pouch because the cap unscrewed a tad. Thankfully its the 0 nic cutting bottle.
Cuttin what with what

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my package today too.

I think the leaking IS a very common problem. I think they need to use different tops, or at least tape the tops with packing tape. Not thrilled with a mess inside the envelope.

I vaped the blueberry doughnut today. It's not bad.

I also received the sample bag of their other line. Hopefully it's good. If not, I'm not out anything.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man I like the juice, but am bummed I didn't get free samples... :( lol Maybe I'll try asking with my next order...

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh yeeeah!! Juice came in today! Frosted Flakes!!! They rock the hell outta the frosted flakes! Haven't tried anything else yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahhh yeeeah!! Juice came in today! Frosted Flakes!!! They rock the hell outta the frosted flakes! Haven't tried anything else yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Frosted Flakes is real nice but I like the Blueberry Donut better.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The valentines special was the shit... I'm still steeping, why the hell didn't I get samples? Come on now!

Vape On

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The valentines special was the shit... I'm still steeping, why the hell didn't I get samples? Come on now!

Vape On
Does all their juice require aging to be best?
I've noticed Blueberry doughnut and lemon pound cake are not very strong. Haven't tried the banana cream yet, because the "waves" of juice. Banana doesn't look very well blended.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've noticed Blueberry doughnut and lemon pound cake are not very strong. Haven't tried the banana cream yet, because the "waves" of juice. Banana doesn't look very well blended.
Yeah men, shake shake shake shake...
My banana cream came to me pre steeped, it was VAPE ready, the recent orders I got need to be shake shake shake until ur brain moves...

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@freemind I'm sure not all of it, but when you have a massive sale like what they did I'm sure it will be made to order...

Vape On

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered the Banana Cream for my girl and its kind of cloudy. Anyone else have that?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pebbles donut isn't strong either. Imma let it steeep

F

fckaugust8th

Got most of my order today! The Tropical Strawberry Lemonade is MIA! E-mailed this afternoon so I'll give him another couple of days before I take it up with the credit card company.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First order from these guys, strawberry milk, neapolitan ice cream & strawberry glazed donut.
Recieved 2x blueberry custard. They are sending the correct order out so I will get to try their donut soon... I hope soon.
Got some blueberry to vape on while I wait but I'm not really a fan of blueberry.

@VaporCarp how was the rainbow sherbet? If this order makes it to me correctly, that flavor is on my list to try. Thanx.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First order from these guys, strawberry milk, neapolitan ice cream & strawberry glazed donut.
Recieved 2x blueberry custard. They are sending the correct order out so I will get to try their donut soon... I hope soon.
Got some blueberry to vape on while I wait but I'm not really a fan of blueberry.

@VaporCarp how was the rainbow sherbet? If this order makes it to me correctly, that flavor is on my list to try. Thanx.

Blueberry doughnut is DEFINATELY my favorite so far.

I have all three doughnut flavors, in 240 Mils each, coming.
Banana cream pie quickly tastes like Juicy Fruit. Not that great.
Lemon pound cake is blah.
Fruit pebbles doughnut milk is great.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blueberry doughnut is DEFINATELY my favorite so far.

I have all three doughnut flavors, in 240 Mils each, coming.
Banana cream pie quickly tastes like Juicy Fruit. Not that great.
Lemon pound cake is blah.
Fruit pebbles doughnut milk is great.
I can't decide between Blueberry Donut or Strawberry Milk Donut. I love them both. Their Strawberry and Cream is real good too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I can't decide between Blueberry Donut or Strawberry Milk Donut. I love them both. Their Strawberry and Cream is real good too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I have Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Donut, Strawberry Milk Donut and they all taste the same...except the donut isnt as sweet...
I love the Fruity Pebbles Donut just wish it was slightly sweeter..BlueBerry Donut Custard taste just like MBV Moo Juice, its pretty damn good though!
The Lemon Pound Cake is my shit! The Cookies is too sweet for me, taste exactly like FA-Q Fauxtess Cupcakes..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Donut, Strawberry Milk Donut and they all taste the same...except the donut isnt as sweet...
I love the Fruity Pebbles Donut just wish it was slightly sweeter..BlueBerry Donut Custard taste just like MBV Moo Juice, its pretty damn good though!
The Lemon Pound Cake is my shit! The Cookies is too sweet for me, taste exactly like FA-Q Fauxtess Cupcakes..
I have left over lemon pound cake in 3MG I don't want..... This was from EJM, not them fucks at iDrip.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i ordered 3 flavors,, 2 with 3mg Nic and 1 with 0 Nic,,, i got 1 with 3mg,, 1 with 18mg and 1 without a label,, so i have no idea what the mg level is. i took a pic and emailed it to them...6am Friday....still no response in the email.

i didn't mind the wait,, because it was clearly posted.

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i ordered 3 flavors,, 2 with 3mg Nic and 1 with 0 Nic,,, i got 1 with 3mg,, 1 with 18mg and 1 without a label,, so i have no idea what the mg level is. i took a pic and emailed it to them...6am Friday....still no response in the email.

i didn't mind the wait,, because it was clearly posted.
Was it ordered from Ejuicemafia or iDrip?

iDrip has sent me shit without labels.

VU Sponsors