Become a Patron!

eJuice Me Up Problems

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I've been primarily been using Vapor Lab for mix my juices, but I decided to give eJuice Me Up a swing since so many people use it and seem to love it. So far I am unimpressed, mainly because it just doesn't work right for me. I use grams to measure out my juice, but it never displays correctly. Either grams don't show up at all or they are the same numbers as the ml column. Anyone else have this issue?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh how odd! I just opened mine up to see what I'd see on a recipe. It showed nothing at all in my %, ml or grams. I wonder if something is being worked on or tweaked. thanks for the heads up, @Brian L . I'll check it again tomorrow and see.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok when you open the ejuicemeup over where it says Tools,left click then left click on Grams Set, then put the amounts of each thing you use. I am assuming it saves it then for you and will show up in the grams column. Hope this helps;)

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I seeee..... Yes everything is defaulted to 1. Never saw that before - and it takes care of half the problem. Now I am just wondering why the grams measurements don't show up at all sometimes. Thanks, @Dixie1954 !

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On recipes entered prior to input of the weight values, it won't display the weight properly until you set the values ... check the settings again and reset if necessary.

VU Sponsors