Become a Patron!

eJuice Me Up site down?

Lyspaere

Member For 4 Years
view

Am I the only one that can't get access to eJuice Me Up? I've heard that is The Calculator to use, but I can't get at it. I admit, it could be something funky on my end, which is why I'm asking.Untitled.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not experiencing any issues just opening mine. I went to their home site and it looked ok, too.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like it. User friendly. Only thing is, I just ordered a scale at a friend's recommendation and it doesn't do weights that I'm aware of, yet.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
... I just ordered a scale at a friend's recommendation and it doesn't do weights that I'm aware of, yet.

Admittedly I'm not really following this thread, but that's one odd statement.
What good is a scale doesn't do weights? Or alternatively, how can one be unaware of the weights reported by a scale?
Ignore me; I'll go away. lol!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What good is a scale doesn't do weights? Or alternatively, how can one be unaware of the weights reported by a scale?

LOL!!

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went on and started using eJuiceMeUp a while back but haven't been back for over a month cause I don't think it's even in the same league with http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com IMHO MUCH - MUCH BETTER WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can you tell I need sleep? LOL, wow. I see how messed up that was.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! This was exactly the solution I needed.
I suspected it was an issue on my end, but I didn't want to simply throw my hands up and quit, as so many people seem to be drawn to this calculator.

its a solid calculator you can save your recipes in and make notes as well as many other functions...plus it has the added bonus of being an actual independent program so you don't need an internet connection once installed...makes it rather nice I think

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been using EZ-Mix. I like the fact that it also calculates the cost of the recipe. I'm kinda anal about knowing stuff like that.

I like that too...before I was shown that in another forum thread I used to break out the calculator and the notebook and try and do a lot of complex basic math I forgot the day I left high school because I wanted to know down to the cent how much self production costs myself. I completely understand

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I seem to remember hearing that e-juicemeup is working on adding the cost analysis stuff? Would be a nice feature to have.

VU Sponsors