Become a Patron!

eJuice Storage

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
Do you guys have any recommendations for storing ejuice? Over the course of a few months, I've obtained quite a few of the 15-30 ml bottles (I sample a lot and VapeWild doesn't help the sampling addiction LOL) and keeping them in a simple shoe box is becoming inadequate and dangerous, especially in my house with three young children. I especially can't just get one of those spice racks and keep it on a shelf.

I went out and started looking at tackle boxes like I use for my Bolt Action figures, but the compartments were either too small or not enough compartments.

As mentioned, with kids, I'd like something I can stow away easily and possibly put a small lock and key on it, but that isn't super-necessary. A definite plus, but not totally necessary. Something where the juice stands upright would be awesome too, but with the bottles I have, leaking doesn't appear to be a problem so it will be fine if they are forced to lay on their sides.

Just as a FYI, I use the Coil Master to store my most frequently used juice and mods and will consolidate to a more adequate box with suggestions.

Thanks!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tupperware Storage Bins, with locking lids. Thick enough that it's not going to break on you any time soon, and if you really need to lock it up, you can drill a simple hole through where the lids lock with the tub, enough to get a padlock in there. You'll need one on each side if you want it to be untouchable by little hands, completely.

6f7025e5-b692-4852-bb47-a0e394faf1ef_1.2cfe50e3b3fd9b0011839ab774c014f7.jpeg

Not my pic, but that (in grey) is what I used for a while.

That's the cheap version. It should be a couple bucks at WallyWorld, tops. There are "Tough Boxes" that you can purchase that will more-or-less do the same thing, offer the same thing, just with places to lock or mechanisms that are made to keep them shut beyond the capabilities of a child. These are more commonly found in outdoors / hunting / recreational shooting / camping sections and stores. WallyWorld may not have what you're looking for, try an REI or Sportsman's Outhouse, erm, Warehouse. Or Cabella's.

Something like this:

f44b5f01-e222-4cd2-b668-24df9413ad4c_400_compressed.jpg

Home Depot, less than twenty bucks. Latching buckles and a hole in dead center for a padlock.

Last edited:

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That...looks...PERFECT for what I"m looking for!
If you mean mine, i think i spent right at $30 for both. The case locks, as long as you use a small hasp lock. I messed up and got 1 inch thick foam, so I'm using two, but they sell it in thicker sections. Really easy to get it to size, and the small squares make it easy to size for bottles. Plus, you can save what you pull out to pad the compartments on the size. I'm slowly filling it up, as i made another 480 ml today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Winter may not be the best time to go looking but tool cases like that can usually be found on the cheap from garage sales and flea markets for a couple bucks. I've got a lot of smaller bottles in a small plastic tub from wally world, the lid snaps on it but doesn't latch/lock. It's not kid proof.

Amazon has them cheap. I've got one of these kicking around, pretty solid box for tools so should work well for juice. $12.
Stanley 016011R Series 2000 16-Inch Tool Box

VU Sponsors