Become a Patron!

Ejuicevapor Website

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone tried using this site for ordering. I was looking for a Squonker and COV Wraith was at a sweet price of USD 50 so i bought it....as usual did not check the reliability and then came across one reddit post regarding their tardiness in shipping....

has anyone used them.....any feedback will be nice..i know i should have gone a through research on the website :(

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Used to be ejuicemafia before, imo best site to order juice from especially when they do 40 and 50% off sales.
Never ordered devices from them but shipping times are pretty standard from what I remembered. Nothing super fast but not like fasttech by any means.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't mind waiting, as long at the item arrives. Fasttech uses china post. Which is free for web based business. (a very good idea to boost the economy). Since they are not making any money for postage, they use the cheapest method they can and shipping by boat is cheaper than shipping by air. You can pay extra for air, but that kind of defeats the purpose of ordering from fasttech. May as well buy locally if you have to tack on another $40.00 for shipping. Your biggest delay isn't actually from the vendor. It is at customs. Around Christmas, Customs sometimes gets backed up for 4 to 6 weeks. That is hardly the vendors fault.

To be honest, I only buy flavoring for DIY online, only because I can't get it locally. My juice I buy at my local vape shop, as well as my wicking materials, and batteries. There are 2 very good reasons.. I know the batteries are authentic and I am getting what I am paying for and also they will take the old batteries for recycling. 2nd.. It might cost me a dollar or 2 more, but supporting local business creates jobs and keeps my local vape shop open. Since that is where I go for information before buying anything or taking unnecessary risks. Mechanical mods, for example, come in hybrid and non-hybrid. When buying your first mech, this is some pretty important information to know. Non-hybrid mods have a floating 510 pin, just like regulated mods, which prevents accidental hard shorts from the atomizer pin making contact with the battery on both the + and - poles. Pretty important info for a first time mech user. Now if you don't know about hybrid and non hybrid.. how would you ever know what to search for info on? Right? Gotta keep those local shops open and support local jobs too.

Now wire, I order online. Mainly because my local shop doesn't sell 100 to 1000 foot spools. Anyone that makes claptons will know how fast you use up stainless steel wire. lol. 1000ft of ss, and 2 or 3 250ft spools of kanthal and nichrome just hits the $75 mark for free shipping from kidneypuncher.

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i paid 6 dollars for shipping. The company address on website says california. I have shipped it to my friend in LA and used first class package USPS. Delivery time was mentioned as 3 days. My only worry is will they delivery or is it a con. I have used my international cc as I am based in dubAi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased some Kilo black and white series ejuice for about half the price I could find anywhere else. I received my order in about 4 days (ordered on a Saturday). I will buy from them again when I run out of Marshmallow Crisp. Yummy!!:D

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just an update they shipped and I am expecting delivery by Monday. Getting my first Squonk yeyeyeye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors