Become a Patron!

El Diablo RTA

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anybody using these? This is a great flavor rta. Saw it for 30 and thought I could do worst with that money.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got one and I absolutely love it. Best kick me in the face flavor I've had.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I got the 2.5ml version clone from angelciggs. My favorite rda/rta to date. $13

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Precision

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered 2 from slowtech. 2.5ml 304ss ones... hope I made a good choice as im getting tired of dripping daily.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered 2 from slowtech. 2.5ml 304ss ones... hope I made a good choice as im getting tired of dripping daily.
I can't see how you wouldn't like it. I want to get a Griffin but I honestly might just get 2 more diablos...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Precision

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How well do these tanks handle high wattage builds.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I did a Preview/Comparison on the 5ml HERE and the 2.5ml a few posts down from it. Its a marvelous RTA and they can handle massive builds and crazy wattages easily. Refilling them is a breeze and with the setups I have in them I am very glad for that..
The 5ml has Set Airflow and larger post holes and its dript tip cna be flipped for comfort, the 2.5ml has Adjustable Airflow. I own the Authentic of the 5ml and 2-3 clones of each and they all perform wonderfully. I advise getting the clone as they are the same exact quality.
The builds and other pics of them...
20160220_123512.jpg 20160220_123413.jpg 20160220_121558.jpg 20160219_163023.jpg 20160220_123525.jpg

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Stay away from the 3Fvape clone, that one sucks.
Running mine on a series box @150W, no issues besides some little leaking/condensation, but with those massive holes going through the deck you cant really avoid that from happening.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They handle heat well for me and the deck is fairly big. If you've even thought about one, try it.

Precision

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, I have a silver and black tank coming with a few diff. Goblin mini glass's. I was just going to build a few sets of diff. Coils so when they come I have something to throw right in them. I am stoked for them to arrive.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Diablo 2.5ml is one of my Favorite RTA's, 2nd to the Griffin, VCMT places 3rd...

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got my Diablo RTA a couple days ago. I ordered it from FT, but had to wait for CNY and then for them to have it back in stock, but it's finally here. It came fairly clean, I really like that you can fully tear it apart, just one quick soak and wash and it was ready to go. It looks a whole lot better in person than the photos on FT and seems to be fairly well made. I kept the stock glass instead of switching with a Goblin Mini glass. There's about one thread showing with the stock glass, but since the top few threads are also painted it didn't bother me. The chimney screwed a bit deeper into the chamber barrel with the GM glass and didn't like it as much.

I just put in a simple kanthal build, 0.3ohm, and this little sucker was great. I did have a little leaking when I filled it, but not while vaping. I watched GrimmGreen's wicking vid on how to wick the Goblin Mini and it's been leak-free since. Thanks to @raymo2u for that tip! I do get a little condensation, but it is slight and to be expected. I leave the AFC wide open and it vapes beautifully. The flavor from this little guy has been magnificent, I've been very impressed.

It only holds 2.5ml, but I wanted a small tank that performed like a larger one and the Diablo fit the bill. The top fill is excellent, easy to grip thanks the the little nubs. I paid just under $9, thanks to CNY discounts, and it has easily meet and exceeded my expectations. I paired with my UD Balrog and it makes a perfect pairing. I have dubbed my Balrog/Diablo setup "Hell Spawn"

Hell%20Spawn%20Setup_zpsm6nnh2ed.jpg

vap3r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
El Diablo is receptive to a run of 24mm Diablos. We will see if they come through. If they do, I am definitely in for one...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I finally got my Diablo RTA a couple days ago. I ordered it from FT, but had to wait for CNY and then for them to have it back in stock, but it's finally here. It came fairly clean, I really like that you can fully tear it apart, just one quick soak and wash and it was ready to go. It looks a whole lot better in person than the photos on FT and seems to be fairly well made. I kept the stock glass instead of switching with a Goblin Mini glass. There's about one thread showing with the stock glass, but since the top few threads are also painted it didn't bother me. The chimney screwed a bit deeper into the chamber barrel with the GM glass and didn't like it as much.

I just put in a simple kanthal build, 0.3ohm, and this little sucker was great. I did have a little leaking when I filled it, but not while vaping. I watched GrimmGreen's wicking vid on how to wick the Goblin Mini and it's been leak-free since. Thanks to @raymo2u for that tip! I do get a little condensation, but it is slight and to be expected. I leave the AFC wide open and it vapes beautifully. The flavor from this little guy has been magnificent, I've been very impressed.

It only holds 2.5ml, but I wanted a small tank that performed like a larger one and the Diablo fit the bill. The top fill is excellent, easy to grip thanks the the little nubs. I paid just under $9, thanks to CNY discounts, and it has easily meet and exceeded my expectations. I paired with my UD Balrog and it makes a perfect pairing. I have dubbed my Balrog/Diablo setup "Hell Spawn"

Hell%20Spawn%20Setup_zpsm6nnh2ed.jpg
I made a Series build for Mine and I run one on my Balrog also....They are damn good tanks!
20160309_180641.jpg 20160309_182944.jpg 20160309_182952.jpg 20160309_182957.jpg 20160309_213552.jpg 20160309_213603.jpg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a Series build for Mine and I run one on my Balrog also....They are damn good tanks!
View attachment 43307 View attachment 43308 View attachment 43306 View attachment 43310 View attachment 43309 View attachment 43305
Very nice! It looks good on that Noisy Cricket too. I'll probably keep this simple build in it for a few more days, then go to a clapton build. I thought about getting a Goblin Mini v2, but probably just pick up another Diablo instead. It is a damn fine little RTA!

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is this RTA for mouth to lung? Does it whistle or is it silent? That's a deal-breaker for me, most of the time I have to stealth-vape and have been primarily using a Kayfun v4 clone which is dead silent, but I've been having vape GAS lately...

VU Sponsors