Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys,

Anyone looking for a good cheap clearo tank? I had a friend drop one of these off and let me tell you the vape is very good. After much experimentation with the entire Innokin, Kanger and Aspire line this tank came as quite a surprise. I thought at first it would be junk but after vaping on it for a few days I was most impressed. Juice tastes very good. Coil longevity is still in question as I have not had it long enough to offer precise assessment but I'm guessing it will last a decent time. No burnt juice or dry hits. No leaking just a smooth draw.

1.6 ml, bottom dual coil, pyrex glass, 1.8 ohm resistance, eGo thread, 14mm diameter and all for under $10
I say it's a solid WINNER. Some of these no name brands never seem to amaze me. Anyhow, wanted to pass along the info. Anyone interested, let me know, I'll try to find out where to get them for you to try out.

2037.png

Last edited:

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been wondering about their products..

From what little I've found online; they seem to be popular with the Norwegians, and Germans who value quality above all.

Does this have the press fit coils? How is the machining on it?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been wondering about their products..

From what little I've found online; they seem to be popular with the Norwegians, and Germans who value quality above all.

Does this have the press fit coils? How is the machining on it?

Yes, it's press fit. I really like it and wish ALL atomizer heads where designed that way. The connection is firm and very stable. I can't even begin to describe how good of a vape I'm getting. It's hard to believe they are so well made for such little cost. Have not had one leak or burnt hit, not one. I need to find out where to get them from my friend so I can share with everyone else. This company is a "sleeper" they don't have the brand recognition because they don't have the funds to spearhead a strong marketing campaign. I'm blown away by these tanks and shit we're taking pyrex glass to boot. It's a no brainer for sure I want to buy some more. At $10 each you can get up to 10 for your favorite juices.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
E
Hey guys,

Anyone looking for a good cheap clearo tank? I had a friend drop one of these off and let me tell you the vape is very good. After much experimentation with the entire Innokin, Kanger and Aspire line this tank came as quite a surprise. I thought at first it would be junk but after vaping on it for a few days I was most impressed. Juice tastes very good. Coil longevity is still in question as I have not had it long enough to offer precise assessment but I'm guessing it will last a decent time. No burnt juice or dry hits. No leaking just a smooth draw.

1.6 ml, bottom dual coil, pyrex glass, 1.8 ohm resistance, eGo thread, 14mm diameter and all for under $10
I say it's a solid WINNER. Some of these no name brands never seem to amaze me. Anyhow, wanted to pass along the info. Anyone interested, let me know, I'll try to find out where to get them for you to try out.

2037.png
What coils does it use? are they proprietary?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only thing I see is you need an eGo/510 adapter for 510's but that's cake, we're talking $4 for the adapter. It sits flush on my spinners. The drip tip is removable to boot and by far one of the best drip tips I have vaped on. Feels like graphite material, doesn't feel cheap at all.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, it's press fit. I really like it and wish ALL atomizer heads where designed that way. The connection is firm and very stable. I can't even begin to describe how good of a vape I'm getting. It's hard to believe they are so well made for such little cost. Have not had one leak or burnt hit, not one. I need to find out where to get them from my friend so I can share with everyone else. This company is a "sleeper" they don't have the brand recognition because they don't have the funds to spearhead a strong marketing campaign. I'm blown away by these tanks and shit we're taking pyrex glass to boot. It's a no brainer for sure I want to buy some more. At $10 each you can get up to 10 for your favorite juices.

Expect a review on this bad boy from me very soon brother! Been eyeing it up for quite sometime!
image.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did I miss the price I like to try new things how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Expect a review on this bad boy from me very soon brother! Been eyeing it up for quite sometime!
View attachment 4630

Nice aesthetics. One thing though I don't believe it has wattage just voltage. The good it has flexibility with the IMR high drains 18350 and 650, 510 connection, not bad for tubular mod but at $60-75 price point you can get better IMO. It does look nice just not feature rich.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

It's $10 as posted above. I will try to get info within a week or two friend is out of town. I'll share as soon as I can so you and others can get one.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice aesthetics. One thing though I don't believe it has wattage just voltage. The good it has flexibility with the IMR high drains 18350 and 650, 510 connection, not bad for tubular mod but at $60-75 price point you can get better IMO. It does look nice just not feature rich.
I'm guessing it has a simple voltage regulator like a twist battery. To be quite honest, I'm more interested in how the atomizer performs with it as a matched unit; since this company seems to have done their engineering homework.

We shall see lol

Either way, it'll be a cool looking toy,

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I apologize. I thought you were asking me the price of the tank.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing it has a simple voltage regulator like a twist battery. To be quite honest, I'm more interested in how the atomizer performs with it as a matched unit; since this company seems to have done their engineering homework.

We shall see lol

Either way, it'll be a cool looking toy,

For that price it better be:eek: Thus far the tanks I mentioned look superbly well crafted.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will have info soon on where to get these awesome tanks for those interested. Cost $10 a total steal. I can't believe they missed my radar I was to pre-occupied with all the other cool stuff floating around. They perform GREAT.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 4630
I 've had that eLeaf iJust for 4 months It sits on my beside table and I use it whenever I am using laptop on the bed or before going to sleep. The coil heads last a long time and I found a online vender 5 replacement coil heads for $10

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I 've had that eLeaf iJust for 4 months It sits on my beside table and I use it whenever I am using laptop on the bed or before going to sleep. The coil heads last a long time and I found a online vender 5 replacement coil heads for $10
So you enjoy it?

Have a link for this vendor?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
got my attention, good cheap is good!

Vaping on it right now, can't put it down. It is becoming my ADV tank. I'm going to get a load of these as soon as I get info from my friend where he got them. Will know very soon and pass along the info, vapers helping fellow vapors is the way I roll.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright guys,

Here's the deal. My friend is out of town so I'm not going to get a chance to ask him about these awesome tanks until he returns but fortunately there's a place that has them and I wanted to let you know RIGHT AWAY so you can go ahead and check them out. All the specs are listed at the start of the thread, scroll up if you need to. Had the tank for a little while now and it performs GREAT, no problems thus far. I get a very smooth draw, great lung and throat hit, and the flavor is pure and pronounced. The tank itself is very well made 1.6ml, Pyrex Glass, cool outer sheath, removable drip tip and it vapes like a python. Coils are push in so you don't have to worry about screwing them in like Aspire and Kanger. As mentioned before, I can't say enough good things about this tank and I've tried them all. I vaped back to back with the Nautilus and this beast outperforms it in draw, flavor and overall vape. The price on it is frankly to embarrassing to mention because it "should" be selling for a lot more. Nautilus average $30-40 and this little gem goes for a mere $6.

I wish I had seen it earlier, just missed my radar with all the products swamping the market. Anyhow, coils are a mere 5/$10 which is really good and I'm personally going to buy a lot of these tanks because I like to stock up on good products, besides I get clumsy. I've dealt with this place a while back and they are very good, solid and trustworthy. I only recommend the best products and vendors only AFTER I and others I know can share true positive experiences. If a company or product does not make the cut, I don't recommend them because that's how I roll. My fellow vapors come first, that means you. Having said that, go to Evape.us and pick up a few of these tanks for your arsenal. Tried the juice as well, real good. Will do a full review of these guys when I find more time but for now go and get yourself some cool stuff. I promised to save you cash and I delivered. Here's to you and our vape Revolution. All the best....

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There you go Butt, get your tanks and enjoy:cool:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://www.vapordna.com/Eleaf-BDC-Replacement-Coil-Unit-for-iJust-p/ac0313.htm
OK I am having a hard time finding my bookmark for the vender with the 5 for $10 replacement coils. I am checking laptop. I found this typical price edit still have not found the 5 pack for $10 vender but this might dohttp://www.smoke-evolution.com/iJust-Coil-Head-p/se-leaf-coil.htm
Good looking man. I have a strong feeling the e-leaf stuff is going to stack with the new aspire, and kanger stuff. Pretty excited to try them

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good looking man. I have a strong feeling the e-leaf stuff is going to stack with the new aspire, and kanger stuff. Pretty excited to try them
There's not much to go wrong with the iJust- I believe it has a 5 amp limit switch. I cannot remember for sure maybe you could find out-- but I am not sure it has reverse battery protection. I am careful when putting a battery in mine,

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's not much to go wrong with the iJust- I believe it has a 5 amp limit switch. I cannot remember for sure maybe you could find out-- but I am not sure it has reverse battery protection. I am careful when putting a battery in mine,
I'm not a wattage chaser, or even a voltage chaser for that matter. I crank the power til it tastes/feels right. If they deliver a nice flavorful, fulfilling Vape; I'm all about it.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If these little tanks perform as reported here, and at that price, they would be great for the taste bar in a brick and mortar.
I've got a couple heading my way so let's see if Eleaf is the next rising star.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I ordered several of these from www.evape.us and my friend was absolutely correct, they are very well made and give off a great vape. I don't get any tight or airy draws whatsoever. For under $10 it's a no brainer and coils are only $10 for five. Tank is made of Pyrex glass and it looks very elegant when you go out on the town. I get about a good week out of each coil and sometimes longer. Eleaf is also releasing the iStick this week which in my opinion is the very best mod you can get for under $60. Evape.us has them in stock for only $35 totally authentic and you get free shipping. These will move like lightning so get a few before they're gone and you're set.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Indyvaporshop is another good vendor. If I can't find what I'm looking for which is rare at Evape.us I go there. It's always good to share good vendors with others so they can also have a good experience. I can't stand E-Bay and never frequent B&M shops. Many are to busy playing on their cell phones and don't pay attention to the customer so I pass them by.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am so thankful I discovered Eleaf they know what they're doing and the quality in engineering shows. If I only had the gear of today when I started vaping I would have been ecstatic.:)

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my first steps up from EGOS[which I still use] was a eLeaf iJust VV 18350/18650 Mod-It came with that iJust 3.7 mil tank[made by iSmoka]. So its a 3.6 to 4.8 Volt Mod with a 5 amp limit [Switch] It stays at my Bedside table for when I am using the Laptop or before going to sleep. Its a nice Sturdy bugger. I have seen the Mod alone on sale online for as little as $25

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
P.S. Just a caveat. I've been very busy so I have not had a chance to do full reviews like people have asked of several vendors but I will as soon as possible. I'm here for YOU just like people were there for me when I was a newbie. When we pool our resources we gather an arsenal of educational resources that enable us to help one another get the best products at reasonable prices. In a free market you have to support people who work hard for you and show your appreciation by doing just that. I will review www.evape.us soon. Until then you can pick up the tanks I had mentioned at the beginning of the thread and the NEW Eleaf i Stick that went on sale TODAY. Their juices are really good as well. Enjoy!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my first steps up from EGOS[which I still use] was a eLeaf iJust VV 18350/18650 Mod-It came with that iJust 3.7 mil tank[made by iSmoka]. So its a 3.6 to 4.8 Volt Mod with a 5 amp limit [Switch] It stays at my Bedside table for when I am using the Laptop or before going to sleep. Its a nice Sturdy bugger. I have seen the Mod alone on sale online for as little as $25

That's fantastic Roger. There are so many products out there making it easy to get overwhelmed. I live by the philosophy that you have to try things at least once in life that's really the only way to learn and grow as a human being. I also still use the eGo batteries, specifically the Vision Spinners. I just wish the V2 versions were slightly shorter, nonetheless a very solid battery with superb cells and PCB board. I have given away a lot of gear as of late because I want to convert as many people over to vaping as possible. The tobacco industry will close their doors soon and I couldn't be more happier. Selling poison for profit is a true evil and must be eradicated once and for all. Cheers!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im sorry, I just cant get excited about a carto that only holds 1.6 ml for close to $10. Especially when I can pick up G5-H2 and MT3's for $2 each all day long and T3S's for $3 or even pro-tank III going for $7. Maybe in 6 months when these too will be $2 each I will get some.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the tanks, but I stocked up on Aspire and Kanger coils, I can't see trying to worry about an additional one, but they are sweeeeeeet!!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the tanks, but I stocked up on Aspire and Kanger coils, I can't see trying to worry about an additional one, but they are sweeeeeeet!!

So glad you like them. I didn't know how good they were until I gave them a shot, they vape great and give off a really smooth draw. The coils are engineered well, no leaks or burnt juice.

Agreed... I stocked up on both Kanger and Aspire coils as well, but needed to order more this week, I go through them fast with dark juices. Will be getting more of these Eleaf clearos for friends to go with the iStick. Next tank will be a RBA Russian V2 4.5ml around $100 for Christmas gift, friend likes to rebuild. I'm through with it myself, went through that stage and just don't have time anymore. Trying to keep it simple nowadays. Fill her up and out the door:)

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tempting but I wish they took a Kanger coil....LOL

Yes that would have been nice but they're proprietary. I think it's an industry standard for most atomizers since their patented. The Eleaf coils are designed better in my opinion and they don't screw in, you just "push" into the base and you're set. Very easy to change in and out.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh Man another new and seems improved coil and both a big and small topper. anyone tried the bigger tank one yet?????

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh Man another new and seems improved coil and both a big and small topper. anyone tried the bigger tank one yet?????

If you're asking about the Eleaf i-Just, yes, it is a very good tank but far more expensive. I believe they take the same coils. Both are BDC tanks. this is 1.6ml vs the bigger tank at 3.7ml. $23 vs $6 both are Pyrex Glass. I rate them both high depending on your needs. These are more aesthetic and the larger tank holds more juice. Coil replacement is simple and fast. Both are cheaper than Kanger and Aspire high end tanks. Hope that helps.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Dissonance, Like the smaller ones but sometimes need a bigger tank for those long trips.
It's high but so are the kanger and aspires...
Really hope the coils fit both. I will have to ask the vender...
Thanks again....

VU Sponsors