Become a Patron!

eleaf istick 200w qc mod is god? help

trolyrage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i want to purchase this mode .. it comes with built in battery 5000mah and offers cheap "firepower" ican buy it with the eleaf 300 something tank and 10 0.17 sextuple coils for 80$ all pack , advice and review please?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know nothing about this particular mod or attie, but generally love Eleaf products

I have iSticks that are over two years old and have been beaten to death that still work perfectly

trolyrage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks , you no way more than me can you check it for me for a sec , mind its 200Wqc not normal theyere diffrent

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My guess is that it would be just fine if you are looking for an internal battery mod

Not sure what you mean by "check" - I did read the specs and didn't see anything bad or exceptionally good, lol

I do not vape that low and build my own coils so can't comment at all on the Melo 300, except to say that I have a Melo 3 I used to use and it is a very flavorful tank for an attie that takes prebuilt coils :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A little google fu and Suck My Mod did a review on the mod and the tank separately. Here is the mod review and on youtube there is a link to the tank review.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i want to purchase this mode .. it comes with built in battery 5000mah and offers cheap "firepower" ican buy it with the eleaf 300 something tank and 10 0.17 sextuple coils for 80$ all pack , advice and review please?

Might check vapecrawler. I see 2 or 3 vendors selling this kit at $52.00 shipped.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The melo 300 is a pretty decent tank. I didn't know they did a kit with the mod.
But you could get it cheaper than that

trolyrage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im being the mod only box for 30 $ + the 6.5 ml melo 300 for 20$ , ucan buy the full kit for 50 but you get the smaller elo with 3ml

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
im being the mod only box for 30 $ + the 6.5 ml melo 300 for 20$ , ucan buy the full kit for 50 but you get the smaller elo with 3ml

Don't forget the OP is also getting 10 coils everyone

I also thought about finding a better deal - until I figured in the coils

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but your English is absolutely dreadful. The reason I cannot help you is cos I don't understand you whatsoever

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I get what you are saying

Where do you live?

VU Sponsors