Become a Patron!

Eleaf istick 200w

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
I am trying to contact this company for some good old fashioned customer service. Anyone have any success in contacting them?

Thanks, Lisa

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Is there anyway to repair a defective battery door? This one appears bent, and won't make a battery connection.

SteveZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have a solution to that problem in fact, something similar just happened to mine.

Haven't figured out how to fix it and would love to hear what they tell you once you can get in touch with them.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Lisa and Welcome- sorry you are having a problem with your iStick200- where did you purchase from and how long ago? Maybe the store will exchange for you? As for ELeaf- I highly doubt that they will help you, the good thing is that you did not pay a lot of money on this mod.
I use the asMODus Minikin V1.5 and the Minikin V2- both are dual battery and are well built, love the small size of both, the V2 is very small. The company is in the US and you can send to them for repair. I have not used them for warranty and or repair work, but have read that their customer service is great!

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Thanks dragon, good news is I got an email reply from eleaf. Bad news. It's in a Mime format. I'll have to research on how to decode that.

Seems minikins are well liked on this forum. I may have to check those out

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks dragon, good news is I got an email reply from eleaf. Bad news. It's in a Mime format. I'll have to research on how to decode that.

Seems minikins are well liked on this forum. I may have to check those out
Haha- not very helpful- right? Maybe try their FaceBook Page- try a message to them. Some companies are pretty responsive to their FB Messages! Good Luck and yes check out the Minikins- you won't regret it! I have been vaping for over 2 years and so far these have been my favorites!

Also if you live by a vape shop- maybe they could look at it and fix the battery door?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

This may help a video on how to fix the battery door- do a google search as it seems they are a few people with this same problem.

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Thanks, I sent them a Facebook message, we will see how that rolls. I saw this video on you tube, I've never soldered anything, maybe it's time to learn a new skill.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks, I sent them a Facebook message, we will see how that rolls. I saw this video on you tube, I've never soldered anything, maybe it's time to learn a new skill.
He doesn't solder anything- he just pushes on the door!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oops, yes. I tried that. Even taping the door. Another similar looking guy used solder. Sorry!
Hey- no problem, looks like others are having your same problem.some people are folding up small paper to stick between batteries and the door also.
Really stinks for you- hopefully you have a back up mod until this gets fixed or you have to send back.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a common problem on these mods. The best fix is to remove the bottom and epoxy a strip of metal to make the latch thicker on the mod side. But a toothpick under the latch on the door also works but you loose the springiness of the latch. The problem is that the latch/bolt mounting is weak and it pulls down and lets the door open enough to make bad contact. Sorry for the poor picture. Shove a toothpick in and brake/cut it off flush. Cuboid has the same problem.
TC200W.jpg

VU Sponsors