Become a Patron!

eLeaf iStick 20w

Snipe Ur Kitty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and want to get off on the right foot. My name is Loren and I am 18. I am also still attending high school, and had something sh*tty happen Friday.

I was vaping in the bathroom with a few of my friends, and the guy watching the door whistled, giving us the signal to put our shit away and act cool. I had done this a thousand times, but Friday was different. My buddy Carson asked me just before the teacher walked in if he could hit my vape (Vision Spinner I/Aspire Nautilus 5mL). I let him, and when I got the signal, I tapped him casually and told him to put that shit away. WELL!!! INSTEAD! He tried to put it in his backpack sidepocket. He missed the pocket and the vape hit the floor. The teacher walked in, he took responsibility for the vape, as it was his fuckup, and now he is expelled and my vape is in Police Evidence. )))))DAMN(((((

Well. Good news. I got a tank from my buddy TJ a while back. It's the same tank, Aspire Nautilus 5ml. It was broken, I fixed it, now its mine. My question for you is, after you read that long ass useless paragraph about my predicament, is the iStick compatible with the 5ml Nautilus. The only reason I ask is because everyone talks about how good it is with the Nautilus Mini, but I don't want to buy a new tank to fit the iStick, which I want desperately. I already have the 5ml Nautilus. I love it.

Also, I see that the iStick comes with an eGo threading adapter. In my mind, this means I can use my beauty ring with the tank if compatible? If nobody knows, I'll go ahead and take the chance for the sake of letting the forums know whether this is correct or not.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nautilus tanks both fit the Istick 20 watt! You could use the ego adaptor, but you won't need to with the nautilus/istick combo.

Snipe Ur Kitty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can use the adapter though? If I use it, I can use the beauty ring, right?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've heard the threads are too soft with the istick, so I use the adapter/beauty ring and have not problems with the mini, I tried the full size but didn't like the looks/feel.

Snipe Ur Kitty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks RMarcusY and AmandaD. Also, with what you said about the look, I think it would look dope with the beauty ring. Thanks guys. Glad to hear it is compatible.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and want to get off on the right foot. My name is Loren and I am 18. I am also still attending high school, and had something sh*tty happen Friday.

I was vaping in the bathroom with a few of my friends, and the guy watching the door whistled, giving us the signal to put our shit away and act cool. I had done this a thousand times, but Friday was different. My buddy Carson asked me just before the teacher walked in if he could hit my vape (Vision Spinner I/Aspire Nautilus 5mL). I let him, and when I got the signal, I tapped him casually and told him to put that shit away. WELL!!! INSTEAD! He tried to put it in his backpack sidepocket. He missed the pocket and the vape hit the floor. The teacher walked in, he took responsibility for the vape, as it was his fuckup, and now he is expelled and my vape is in Police Evidence. )))))DAMN(((((

Well. Good news. I got a tank from my buddy TJ a while back. It's the same tank, Aspire Nautilus 5ml. It was broken, I fixed it, now its mine. My question for you is, after you read that long ass useless paragraph about my predicament, is the iStick compatible with the 5ml Nautilus. The only reason I ask is because everyone talks about how good it is with the Nautilus Mini, but I don't want to buy a new tank to fit the iStick, which I want desperately. I already have the 5ml Nautilus. I love it.

Also, I see that the iStick comes with an eGo threading adapter. In my mind, this means I can use my beauty ring with the tank if compatible? If nobody knows, I'll go ahead and take the chance for the sake of letting the forums know whether this is correct or not.
Nautilus mini on an iStick or MVP are hot combos right now. The 5ml Nautilus might be a bit bulky for the iStick 20/30w but should fit farely decent on the 50w.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks RMarcusY and AmandaD. Also, with what you said about the look, I think it would look dope with the beauty ring. Thanks guys. Glad to hear it is compatible.

Not really... Meh, not to me anyway. The full size nautilus is tall enough. It doesn't need elevated another half inch with an ego adapter/beauty ring that does nothing. If I were you, I'd just mount it flush. Should get better connection and look more compact that way.

I think you'll love the istick if your last batt was an ego. I have a 20watt istick with the mini nautilus and it works great.

A word of advice - when you go to buy coils, buy the bvc coils they sell for the mini nautilus. They'll fit, and they are a much better design.

Good luck with your new setup. And keep that stuff stashed when you're at school girl!

Here's my 20watter next to the setup I quit smoking with:

Dragonlord

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the 50 I'm in love. Not into throat roasting just using it instead of cancer stix

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mini Nautilus & istick are a great combo. Im waiting on SUBTANK nano from FT. Cant wait to throw that on my istick 30.

mini Nautilus & istick are a great combo. Im waiting on SUBTANK nano from FT. Cant wait to throw that on my istick 30.
I just recently got the istick 30 watt and have a subtank nano on it. Let me tell you it is my favorite vape and I have been through so many different tanks and batteries, but to be able to produce a decent amount of vapor from something so small is just rediculous!

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just recently got the istick 30 watt and have a subtank nano on it. Let me tell you it is my favorite vape and I have been through so many different tanks and batteries, but to be able to produce a decent amount of vapor from something so small is just rediculous!
Thats what i wanted to hear!. When i was grabbing some juice i saw a cat with the same set-up. Im still new to all this but the 3 Kanger tanks i have been great so i def wanted to stay that route. I am really stoked about this tank. I was even able to hunt down blue o-rings for it to match when i put it on the istick.

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mix and match My Kanger EVOD and Nautilus/eLeaf 20W and I love the swap especially for different types of vape .Now when I put them back together I prefer to use a heavier vape with my nautilus/eLeaf and a lighter vape with my kanger EVOD. I Like to mix and swap I do love my Nautilus /Eleaf combo the best. It took a while to play around and work with the vv/vw to get it right but once you find the right combination, definitely worth it!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n22yl80PWd1qz8x31o1_400_zpsy5iedlov.gif

tumblr_n22yl80PWd1qz8x31o2_400_zpsymnewawh.gif

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where is the best place to learn about Mixing up vapes? Also, what kind of filler agent is commonly used when rebuilding coils?

VU Sponsors