Become a Patron!

eleaf istick 30w

I Picked up the battery stick in the title and it came with several coils and a glass mouthpiece and appropriate base. Works great but I can't find the same coils anywhere. Willing to buy a whole new mouthpiece and base if it means I can more easily find the coils, but would prefer to just be pointed in the right direction for coils. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Do you have a photo of the tank?
What do you mean by tank? The battery unit is an eleaf istick 30w. There is a piece that screws into the battery with two O Rings, for the globe to slide over. And the coil screws into the piece with the O Rings, inside the globe.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Picked up the battery stick in the title and it came with several coils and a glass mouthpiece and appropriate base. Just got it from a friend, he said it was set up for concentrates. Works great but I can't find the same coils anywhere. Willing to buy a whole new mouthpiece and base if it means I can more easily find the coils, but would prefer to just be pointed in the right direction for coils. Any help would be appreciated.

What do you mean by 'concentrates?' Ejuice?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need a better picture of the tank - that picture isn't close enough!

The mod (battery) is what powers the tank (what goes on top of it filled with liquid). Where did you get it from? Do you have a picture of the original coils?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm afraid you're in the wrong place - that isn't a setup for vaping e-liquids, and we don't cover any of the "concentrates" it looks like you want to vape here.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok, I need a new mod for my Aspire Nautilus Mini. The VS2 my sister gave me is now toast. Thinking of eLeaf 30w? Would actually prefer a pen type since I keep it by my beside and in my pocket around the house when doing laundry, etc. I could use it on my Kanger 7ml tank and now have it wanky looking too. But, that's a different thread.

What's the verdict? Pen or 30w eLeaf? I love the feel of the Kanger Nano mini kit I have. Really like the tank, too. Great vape & battery life, but need to fill too often. So, what for the Aspire Mini? Got a load of stuff in my eBay cart.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use my Nauti Mini's on the Tesla Spider II device. It's a pen style battery with VV up to 6v. They have them at fasttech for about 17 bucks. (it's the purple one in my avatar photo.)

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
as soon as i saw concentrate e-juice I started to giggle a little. but hey concentrates are THE reason I got a mod in the first place, and tho I still smoke analogs (been working at it quitting) im now down to a pack lasting 3-4 days instead of 1 1/2 packs a day. its deff a start but hopefully ill be analog free in a couple months. after my mom got leukemia I knew we both had to quit.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
brings me back to my ego twist with that globe that I was always breaking one way or another... good times lol

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can find an IStick 30 for less than $35.00, you might grab it. They work great with the Nautilus Mini tank. If your leaning towards a pen type (18mm or less) then I recommend the Kanger Ipow II or the Tesla Spider II. Both have adjustable power and will last an entire day on one charge. Let us know what you end up with.

VU Sponsors