Become a Patron!

Eleaf iStick i75 Vape Kit: 75W with EP Pod Tank

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you searching for a vaping kit that offers the perfect balance between power and versatility? Look no further than the Eleaf iStick i75 Vape Kit. This compact yet potent setup is a true game-changer for vapers who demand exceptional performance in a user-friendly package.
eleaf-istick-i75-kit_(6).jpg

At the heart of this kit is the iStick i75 mod, packing a 3000mAh battery that's capable of reaching up to 75W of power. Whether you're a cloud chaser or prefer a more conservative vaping experience, this mod has the range to suit your style. Adjusting your wattage is a breeze, thanks to the OLED screen and VV (Variable Voltage) and VW (Variable Wattage) modes, allowing you to customize your vaping experience with ease.

The kit includes the EP Tank, which complements the mod beautifully. With a generous 5ml e-liquid capacity, you won't be constantly refilling your tank. The dual-side airflow control lets you fine-tune your vape, from a tight Mouth-to-Lung (MTL) draw to a wide-open Direct Lung (DL) hit.

Crafted with a combination of leather and metal, the iStick i75 mod exudes a sophisticated feel while ensuring durability. The round fire button on the side adds a touch of elegance and is comfortable to use.

With its sleek design and versatile performance, the Eleaf iStick i75 Vape Kit is an ideal choice for both newcomers and experienced vapers. Whether you're exploring the world of vaping or upgrading to a more powerful setup, this kit won't disappoint. Elevate your vaping experience with the Eleaf iStick i75 Vape Kit today!

Related kits you may prefer:
black mint lost mary mo5000
lemon sparkling wine lost mary mo5000

VU Sponsors