Become a Patron!

Eleaf istick pico wont charge

Hey yall, I have an eleaf istick pico 75w and I went to plug it in to charge it last night and nothing happen. Nothing showed up on the screen like it normally does, no battery sign or anything. It still turns on and works but won't charge? I've only had it for a few weeks now and I'm new to this vape thing. Any ideas on what it could be??

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried a different charger or USB cord...... need to determine what the issue us. USB port. Charging board cord or charger....

This is why you need a stand alone charger... you don't break the mod charging.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has a removable 18650 battery, do you have another battery to replace it , and an external battery charger for the batteries?

Have you tried a different charger or USB cord...... need to determine what the issue us. USB port. Charging board cord or charger....

This is why you need a stand alone charger... you don't break the mod charging.

Yes, i tried different USB chargers and different outlets as well....still the same....nothing.

I've only
It has a removable 18650 battery, do you have another battery to replace it , and an external battery charger for the batteries?
Ive only had this battery in it for a couple weeks, maybe 3. Don't use it like crazy. Does it really only last that long? Or should it last longer?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably have damaged the port or charging board......... my port wore our fast... mine charges no problem.... but doesn't make good Data transfer connections.. I have to fiddle with the plug to get connected to pc data wise.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may be defective or the mod could be, the only way to know is to try a different battery (same kind) in it. But like I mentioned before and so did Honda, it's safer and smarter to get an external charger to charge the battery than using the USB chord, You may need to look into what all this means first.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd guess the mod. Mine has a flaky usb port also. Get a charger there cheap and safer.
As far as how long does a battery last..I have a few 25r's going on two years they have lost some capacity but still see use.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 4 25r batteries in rotation. Batteties are 3 years old and we're used in my mech mods prior getting the pico last July. Just retired 1 of the set due to torn wrap. But even that battety will go back to rotation when wrapper is replaced.

Fwiw my mechs now run on my 5 evil EFEST 35a batteries also 3 plus years old.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors