Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lemo 2 - Out of nowhere!!!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This one slid in under the radar. Looks like a home run. They fixed two of the biggest downfalls of the original. The fill and air flow control. Juice fill from the top with a twist. And afc using a ring. No removal of the base required anymore. I gotta try one of these!!! Only negative is a reduction in capacity. it dropped to 3.8ml.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I may need to pull the trigger on this since the issues have been fixed.

And the reduction of liquid capacity I see as a plus.

About 3.5 ml of liquid is as long as my taste buds want to stick with a flavor before they want something new.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait for this!

is there a release date/ price point yet?

UncleIronLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could well be up for buying one of these. I'm using the decks on my subtanks at the minute, really like them tbh.
I got my other half the original lemo and found certain issues with it. From what you say the issues I did have with the original lemo have been ironed out in this.
Good work eleaf.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am definitely interested in this tank.

The drop is a flop, IMO.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For me, being able to work on your wick and coil witthout draining is a must. I have a squape1 clone and two taifun 1 clones and love them all, esp the taifun. Would love a glass tank though. Bottom filling never bothered me, but I never wanted to have to unscrew and use a needle to fill. This tank certainly looks like a step in the right directiin! :)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Eleaf is a game changer! Smart, affordable products that are widely available and popular.

Yeah, pre-ordered this :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that definitely looks awesome. I think I need one to go on my istick 50....... Now to find more money in the vape budget lol

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And who cares if its only 3.8ml? You can fill this with a bucket without tools or the need to unscrew anything.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to see the air flow and the filling issues addressed. Really like the Lemo, can't wait to buy the new improved one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I stop watching the video after he took it apart to show the build deck because there isn't any way I'd get something that has to be completely disassembled in order to rebuild it. I mean, it looked like the thing had to pretty much be taken 100 percent apart to do it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG,WHAT,HOW,WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM!!! wow
BIGBOYVAPER

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any find something out about release date? Would like to get one but don't want to have money wrapped up in a pre order for months if it's some time away.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any find something out about release date? Would like to get one but don't want to have money wrapped up in a pre order for months if it's some time away.

Be patient vro,someone will make something better...

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Supposed to be shipping on April 1 st.

Phone Guy

Member For 4 Years
This looks good too.. I saw a video of the Goliath, which is dual coil, huge chimney (6mm wide I think), and gigantic juice channels. Tough decision. These mass produced tank's have sure come a long way! :)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
K den. Now they say it ships on 20th of April. Well see i guess.

Jordon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine shipped from smoke-evolution yesterday.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Billow v2 is coming out shortly too. Supposedly can access the coils without dumping juice.

That top fill on the Lemo 2 should make up for the low 3.8ml capacity

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
Shinyitis strikes! Let us folk's know what you think of if after building and using it...
It's alright. I love the fact I can throw it in my pocket and shut the juice control off so it won't leak. Otherwise, I'm unable to consistently keep it over 40 watts without a dry hit. It might be my fault, but I doubt it. Vaping at .4

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might want to try a dual naval nest build with vertical coils, that way the cotton might stay saturated at higher watts.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Billow v2 is coming out shortly too. Supposedly can access the coils without dumping juice.

That top fill on the Lemo 2 should make up for the low 3.8ml capacity
Billow 2!?¡ I need one of those. Just built my Billow again, and damn i keep being impressed with this. 80vg, 80w, no issues.

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will be getting one for sure. I recently got the lemo drop. Very easy to build and wicking is also easy. I like not having to buy coils. And the flavor is excellent.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeNW has them on their site. I think they will be around 34 bucks when they get them in stock. That's where I got the lemo drop. Only 26 bucks.

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
I ordered myself my a birthday present yesterday from VapeNW; Sigelei 150w (red) and the Lemo 2. BAM!
Should be here in less than 48 hours (I'm only a state away).
:D:cool:So excited:rolleyes::)
An obvious splurge, but I sold my Sigelei 100w plus a month ago, in anticipation for a larger "box" at some point. (insert sexual joke)
I love my two iStick 50w, but sometimes, you just need feel the power, even if you're not going to use it. (insert concealed carry joke)
Anyway, I'll get back to this thread once I fill it for the first time (from the TOP). :eek::rolleyes:

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
Yes it was when I ordered it Thursday evening. I just checked, and it still is in stock. $34.99

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I just checked it too. Might have to order it. I don't think they will be in stock very long. Enjoy it.

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
However, I don't like this drip tip. I put a vase shaped one, to condense the vapor a bit.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What about the filling, any issues there?

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
For some reason it has flooded probably a quarter ml both times I've filled it so far. However, it has just occurred to me that, it might be a problem similar to having an orchid, and top fill cap. After closing the air-flow port off, and opening the fill port, then closing it, I might try doing a few pulls to see if this will help the vacuum pressure a bit. Let me try it, I need to fill it now...there was still a little flooding. See the pic below. I have now realized that since the air-flow is closed, there is not much pull, except what air can squeeze through the metal ring so I don't know if that technically "worked" like it does in an orchid top fill port, but it didn't leak quite as much. I think getting it on a mod as soon as possible, putting one finger over a airflow, and then blowing what leaked out, out, then you can start the vacuum going again once you fire it. This scenario might be changed if the airflow isn't all the way open, I don't know, it is still in the "preliminary testing phase" :D I does need to be filled more often the lower ohm coil you put in it obviously. The capacity isn't that of the original Lemo. I never had a Lemo Drop.
IMAG0067.jpg

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
BTW I purchased mine from VapeNW, for 34.99. They are located in Washington. As of right now, Tuesday at noon (pacific), they are in stock.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I preordered mine a month back, still not a word from it. Last pre-order ever, this wait is killing me.

VU Sponsors