Eleaf Lemo 2 - Out of nowhere!!!

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really like mine, it came with a perfectly wrapped .5ohm coil and I've been using it over 2 weeks. I did a review on it with my vaporflask. both came from gearbest. I just swap the cotton, do a dry burn and its G2G.. My only complaint is that if I'm using a bottle with a dripper, the tip is too big to fit in the little fill slot and I usually make a small mess. Needle tip bottles are perfect or pointed plastic tipped bottles. Small complaint tho for such a big win. I like it better than my Atlantis but now I just got an Atlantis V2. I'm waiting for the right juice to try that one out tho. until then its lemo V2 and my Starre freemax .25ohm

bdaf25b9-2d68-4351-a760-d675603074a6.jpg

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may be just my opinion,
At this stage of the vaping game all three should be more than doable.
Had eleaf done no more than incorporate the design of the top cap and bottom airflow on the v1 this atty would wick just fine. That 1mm difference in the internal diameter is the reason it has issues wicking. - in my opinion

And im aware of the flaw in each.
I've tried several since TC came out
Kayfun4-not enough airflow(with 4s kit)
Squape r -not enough airflow
Taifun ii- not enough airflow
Erlkoengin -closest to perfect with open draw post but still a hair tight
Rose v2- not enough airflow
Ruzgar- way to tight and bad wicking

I reckon I just thought that with the entrance of temp limiting, the single coil rtas would make a comeback

Plenty of good dual coils, aqua v2and the silverplay with a k4 top both rock and personally I love the damn things but the decks are way to small for a good ni200 build.
The lemo1 was a great performer wicked perfect, but again at this stage a syringe and screwdriver should be past tense. Other than that its great, o guess it just kills me when I see one step forward and 2 steps back.

Is there a single coil RTA that I've not tried?

Spent today giving my Lemo 2 another go. Tried multiple build techniques and wicking material...hoping this last one i'm wetting up now (24g, Cotton Bacon and cutting short of touching the bottom of the deck. pancaked) finally nails it for a non-Nickle build that keeps up with my chain vaping.

I've been debating giving the Erl a look. Maybe i'll try and trade my Lemo 2 for one.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On that note, thank heavens i make my own juice. God knows i dumped out a ton today between attempts lol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spent today giving my Lemo 2 another go. Tried multiple build techniques and wicking material...hoping this last one i'm wetting up now (24g, Cotton Bacon and cutting short of touching the bottom of the deck. pancaked) finally nails it for a non-Nickle build that keeps up with my chain vaping.

I've been debating giving the Erl a look. Maybe i'll try and trade my Lemo 2 for one.
Erl is a damm nice tank! It and the aqua2 are my two favs. A lemo2 has permanent home on my vsdna40 with a ni200 build.
The only tricky part is the wicking, once you have ot though its fantastic.

Last edited:

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So a day latter and after taking it to work with me tonight...no dry hits.

*knock on wood*

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Finally got mine working in an acceptable manner. Had to use 30 g nickel as was out of 28. 4 wraps spaced on temp unit fave me .11 ohm coil. Wicking good no dry hits or leaks. Clouds n flavor are,very nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally broke down and picked up a Lemo 2. Had a $10 coupon for my favorite local B&M. So for $30 could not beat it. Love it so far. No issues with wicking or leaking. I ran the stock coil for one tank. Way to warm for my taste. Just rebuilt it to 1.1Ω. Only negative is the deck screws are way too tiny. Hard to catch even 28g. I replaced them with my usual allen head screws like in all of my RTA's.

lemo2.jpg

Het

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine arrived the other day with a cracked glass. The threads are also horrible. Feels like sand was added. The edges on all of the metal is also very sharp. Seems like it took a huge dive in quality compared to the original Lemo. Not happy at all. Waiting to see if they'll send me a new glass.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Mine arrived the other day with a cracked glass. The threads are also horrible. Feels like sand was added. The edges on all of the metal is also very sharp. Seems like it took a huge dive in quality compared to the original Lemo. Not happy at all. Waiting to see if they'll send me a new glass.

Hell with what you are saying, they should replace the entire device!

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally broke down and picked up a Lemo 2. Had a $10 coupon for my favorite local B&M. So for $30 could not beat it. Love it so far. No issues with wicking or leaking. I ran the stock coil for one tank. Way to warm for my taste. Just rebuilt it to 1.1Ω. Only negative is the deck screws are way too tiny. Hard to catch even 28g. I replaced them with my usual allen head screws like in all of my RTA's.

View attachment 23095

I didn't like the screws either, but a swap with the kayfun v4's worked fine for me.

Although as of this week i'm back on an orchid kick for the stealthy all black setup. Mostly using that or my Kayfun v4 lately for out and about. Given i mostly drip to begin with, probably at the point where i'll be throwing up my Lemo 2 for sale/trade.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sticking with the original Lemo. I have no issues with the airflow or refilling. If they come out with a v3 I may upgrade. The v2 looks great but I'm just too in love with the original to be tempted away right now.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bought a second one. My regular Lemos are collecting dust.

30b4f7e487fbfa89858fedc61b3b3726.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have used the lemo 2 for a couple of months,and have decided it has a problem. High vg juices dont work well with it.Unlike the lemo and lemo drop it only has two juice channels.The original has three.So after months of burning wicks I went back to the lemo 1.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

View attachment 23095

I see what you mean about trying to catch the wire under the screw heads. But I have had great success feeding my wire through the holes under the screws.

Mine came with a nice coil of wire which I like very much. Anyone know what gauge it is? I need a spool of the stuff PRONTO!

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I see what you mean about trying to catch the wire under the screw heads. But I have had great success feeding my wire through the holes under the screws.

Mine came with a nice coil of wire which I like very much. Anyone know what gauge it is? I need a spool of the stuff PRONTO!
Its 26 gauge,but I dont think its kanthol,

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Its 26 gauge,but I dont think its kanthol,

Dont mean to sound like a prick but I use 27 gauge. This stuff looks thicker than I imagine 26 gauge to look like. But I could be wrong as I so often am.

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My mitutoyo calipers say its 26 gauge also everything on the web points to 26 gauge But I could be wrong. It might be 24. The numbers were not dead on.Also it is probably nicrome based on the resistance. Nichrome is a stiffer alloy.

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I went thru to double check the 26 gauge is 18 thousandths or 0.0179 inches the 28 gauge is 14 thousandths The wire that the lemo 2 comers with is 20 thousandths so you may be correct in your assumption. I suppose it could be 25 or 24 gauge?At that thickness it is possible that it is nickle wire.

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
24 0.02010 0.51054 yea that looks like 24 gauge
25 0.01790 0.45466
26 0.01590 0.40386
27 0.01420 0.36068

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Besides the fact that the Lemo 2 has top notch flavor and vapor I have found an added bonus. Heat does not cause it to leak. Every tank I own or have owned, and it is many, gets a little leaky in the heat. I have left one of mine in my car the last two days straight. Extremely hot. Not even the slightest seeping from the air slots after several hours. My Kayfuns and original Lemos would seep if it was just slightly warm.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Besides the fact that the Lemo 2 has top notch flavor and vapor I have found an added bonus. Heat does not cause it to leak. Every tank I own or have owned, and it is many, gets a little leaky in the heat. I have left one of mine in my car the last two days straight. Extremely hot. Not even the slightest seeping from the air slots after several hours. My Kayfuns and original Lemos would seep if it was just slightly warm.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus
Im starting ito wonder if bottom fed drippers might be the best way to go about it? I cant stand getting dry hits

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking around at this subtank and that subtank, trying to get a handle on what I wanted the most for a new toy. The common thing I caught myself using as a dealbreaker was that it had to have the ability to use an RBA with it to make it an RTA. I'm happy with my Kanger Mini, it's fine it's awesome, but the Shiny Things bug caught me and I wanted something new. Almost settled on the Delta II + RBA attachment.

When it kind of dawned on me - if I'm using the RBA function/feature as a dealbreaker option, why am I even trying to go down the "subtank" rabbit hole? Isn't there a whole world of RTA's out there that do everything I want it to do? Of course there is.

So looking down that road, I'm sifting through dozens and dozens of this tank and that tank and "Well hell, everyone's all chit-chattin' about that dang Lemo, Lemon, Lemon Drop thing, whatever it's called, let's look into that." Of course it's recommended highly at VU. Of course it is.

You all sold me on this thing, so... so hard. I'll even dredge up this old thread to post a "hey thanks for being awesome sales-people, people," kind of thing. Of course I would.

Ya'll are awesome. I'm excited beyond belief for this thing to get here. Thanks.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I think you will like it just fine.

Just be sure to give it a good cleaning before you fill and use for the first time to get rid of the last of the machine oil!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you will like it just fine.

Just be sure to give it a good cleaning before you fill and use for the first time to get rid of the last of the machine oil!
Yep, definitely something I see recurring between multiple people - they like to come covered in machine oil. Hot, soapy water and a vodka bath afterwards should do the trick, no?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking around at this subtank and that subtank, trying to get a handle on what I wanted the most for a new toy. The common thing I caught myself using as a dealbreaker was that it had to have the ability to use an RBA with it to make it an RTA. I'm happy with my Kanger Mini, it's fine it's awesome, but the Shiny Things bug caught me and I wanted something new. Almost settled on the Delta II + RBA attachment.

When it kind of dawned on me - if I'm using the RBA function/feature as a dealbreaker option, why am I even trying to go down the "subtank" rabbit hole? Isn't there a whole world of RTA's out there that do everything I want it to do? Of course there is.

So looking down that road, I'm sifting through dozens and dozens of this tank and that tank and "Well hell, everyone's all chit-chattin' about that dang Lemo, Lemon, Lemon Drop thing, whatever it's called, let's look into that." Of course it's recommended highly at VU. Of course it is.

You all sold me on this thing, so... so hard. I'll even dredge up this old thread to post a "hey thanks for being awesome sales-people, people," kind of thing. Of course I would.

Ya'll are awesome. I'm excited beyond belief for this thing to get here. Thanks.

You know I was doing the same thing, like my subtank mini's, but wanted something new, so was looking at all the subtanks that have a RBA with them, but nothing was coming up without problems or just didn't float my boat.

Then last night I was watching a youtube video on a smok subtank and on the right was a video for the Lemo 2, I did have the Lemo 1 and liked and after watching a few videos on it, thought why look at subtanks, get what I want, a tank made for rebuilding, and also a lot cheaper, ordered the Lemo 2 from vaporbeast for $23 shipped :D

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I just recently put my Lemo 2 back in rotation. It is very nice with a single coil nickel in it. I have had problems with mine leaking but that is due to a somewhat defective top. It is very hard to open so at times when I try to open it, the entire tank rotates resulting in big leaks. IF I am careful, I do refill it without issue and then it is a great vape. I dont use it for out and about because the capacity is a bit small for my vape habits but for around the house it is very nice. Lately I have been using my Billows V2 dual coil 5 ml capacity but it is somewhat difficult to get the correct resistance in dual coil using nickel. Going to try TI soon and I expect it will be very good as well. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new RTA...

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never was one for the dual coils, but I'm thinking I need to change that stance. There's a lot of really cool looking RTA's out there for sporting dual or more coil setups. The Billow V2 is one I had watched a few videos of - sexy piece, looks like it would be a beastly RTA. In fact, that just might be my next purchase.

edited to add: wicking looks like it's a butthole to get down without practice - what's your opinion on it? Dry hit much?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Never was one for the dual coils, but I'm thinking I need to change that stance. There's a lot of really cool looking RTA's out there for sporting dual or more coil setups. The Billow V2 is one I had watched a few videos of - sexy piece, looks like it would be a beastly RTA. In fact, that just might be my next purchase.

edited to add: wicking looks like it's a butthole to get down without practice - what's your opinion on it? Dry hit much?
I actually do love the billows V2. The wicking is not hard at all. If you ever wicked the lemo 2, the Billows is much easier than the Lemo 2. I watched a couple of videos on it and have only had a few issues. First time, put too much cotton in it and taste sucked, the other time, not enough wick and it leaked out when I put it on its side. Once I got it down, its been nothing short of amazing on both flavor and clouds. The 5 ml capacity is awesome and the fact you can remove the build without draining the tank is a great feature. I have been struggling a bit with getting enough NI200 on the deck and can do it but its a little tricky. I want to try titanium so the build will be easier with higher resistance than NI200. I would and have recommend it to anyone who is interested. Good luck

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a big supporter of the Billow V2, I haven't even shopped around for a new RTA since I got it. No shinyitis for me, well as far as tanks go anyways. This is my experience with RTA's so far.

Orchid V4 clone, worked great stock for me for juice that was a little on the thinner side. Anything over 60vg for me I struggled with dry hits no matter how I wicked it. Leaked if left on its side. Plastic tank wasn't my favorite part either. Bottom fill screw method meh.

Billow V1, good airflow, 5ml capacity, liked the flavor and clouds that it produced. Airflow screws on the bottom, who the fuck came up with that dumb idea lol... But I did prefer the glass tank. Also bottom fill screw thing, again meh.

Billow V2, huuge improvement over the V1! I can't say enough good things about it. No more airflow screws, love that the deck comes out without having to drain the tank. Definite winner for me. Flavor and clouds are plentiful, no problems with max VG diy juice for me (80-90vg).

Then the Kayfun 4 clone. What... a ... piece... of... shit. Lol. I tried my buddies that he got off ebay or something. Way too many pieces and parts for that thing. The only good part is the top fill method but the rest is meh imo. I can see where a mouth to lung hitter might like it, and that's if they can stand putting it together and building on it.

tl;dr: Billow V2 is the bees knees.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
That's a winner-winner-chicken-dinner feature right there.
Hell ya it is. Great to pull your build out and adjust the build or your wick a little bit and NOT loose your entire tank of juice.. LOVE LOVE LOVE

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
As a big supporter of the Billow V2, I haven't even shopped around for a new RTA since I got it. No shinyitis for me, well as far as tanks go anyways. This is my experience with RTA's so far.

Orchid V4 clone, worked great stock for me for juice that was a little on the thinner side. Anything over 60vg for me I struggled with dry hits no matter how I wicked it. Leaked if left on its side. Plastic tank wasn't my favorite part either. Bottom fill screw method meh.

Billow V1, good airflow, 5ml capacity, liked the flavor and clouds that it produced. Airflow screws on the bottom, who the fuck came up with that dumb idea lol... But I did prefer the glass tank. Also bottom fill screw thing, again meh.

Billow V2, huuge improvement over the V1! I can't say enough good things about it. No more airflow screws, love that the deck comes out without having to drain the tank. Definite winner for me. Flavor and clouds are plentiful, no problems with max VG diy juice for me (80-90vg).

Then the Kayfun 4 clone. What... a ... piece... of... shit. Lol. I tried my buddies that he got off ebay or something. Way too many pieces and parts for that thing. The only good part is the top fill method but the rest is meh imo. I can see where a mouth to lung hitter might like it, and that's if they can stand putting it together and building on it.

tl;dr: Billow V2 is the bees knees.
Indeed, Billows V2 all the way.. I run 80+ VG in mine everyday and never had a dry hit other than due to my own mistake. I have moved almost all the way away from sub tanks now and use the Billows V2 almost all day long

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed, Billows V2 all the way.. I run 80+ VG in mine everyday and never had a dry hit other than due to my own mistake. I have moved almost all the way away from sub tanks now and use the Billows V2 almost all day long

That's pretty much where I'm at as well. The only time I really don't use my Billow v2 is when I'm testing diy juice on an RDA or if I'm rebuilding it!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
That's pretty much where I'm at as well. The only time I really don't use my Billow v2 is when I'm testing diy juice on an RDA or if I'm rebuilding it!
Agreed 100%, It is just such an awesome tank. IF I could change anything about it, possibly stagger the post holes so that its easier to get both coils on at the same time. The current set up is a bit tricky so that you dont run the positive wire of one coil into the opposing coil. No biggie just a thought. If I had to give away all my gear and keep only one device, it would without a question, be the billows V2 that I keep.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I do know that @UncleRJ has one and has been very happy last I knew. Maybe he can offer up some additional info on it as well.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I do know that @UncleRJ has one and has been very happy last I knew. Maybe he can offer up some additional info on it as well.

Yep, I still love the beastie!

Never have had a dry hit or a leak from it.

However, the mechanism where you rotate the ring to open the fill slot got stuck on mine to the closed position.

But, me being me, I put on my thinking cap and quickly figured out how to fill it from the bottom. No biggie.

Also filling from the bottom, you can get a few extra ML of liquid into the thank!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yep, I still love the beastie!

Never have had a dry hit or a leak from it.

However, the mechanism where you rotate the ring to open the fill slot got stuck on mine to the closed position.

But, me being me, I put on my thinking cap and quickly figured out how to fill it from the bottom. No biggie.

Also filling from the bottom, you can get a few extra ML of liquid into the thank!
Thanks @UncleRJ for your valuable input. I never thought about filling from the bottom. Did your top totally freeze up? When mine did that, I was able to hold the drip tip side with a pair of pliers over a towel (so not to scratch the top) and I was able to then twist it open. Then added some VG to the gasket and worked it in till it was smooth again. I did notice that by soaking it in water to clean, re-created the issue so I no longer do that to clean the top.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks @UncleRJ for your valuable input. I never thought about filling from the bottom. Did your top totally freeze up? When mine did that, I was able to hold the drip tip side with a pair of pliers over a towel (so not to scratch the top) and I was able to then twist it open. Then added some VG to the gasket and worked it in till it was smooth again. I did notice that by soaking it in water to clean, re-created the issue so I no longer do that to clean the top.

Yep, it is totally frozen up.

But like I said no biggie at all.

But while I am thinking about it, here are some insights.

Those almost invisible silicon rings/gaskets that seal the device where the glass tank meets the top and base are really, really easy to lose and are damn difficult to find.

The one on the top seems to stay firmly in place but the bottom one will dissaperar from the base never to be found again if you look at it funny.

So again, I got to thinking.

I got out my box of this and that and found an extra O-ring from a Kayfun Lite that even while being thinner than the ones that came with the Lemmo fit the base perfectly, it seals perfectly (even if you think it won't) and even more importantly, it stays the freak in place!

To fill from the base.

You remove the airflow control and the deck where it screws into the bottom of the chimney and set it aside.

Then you make sure that the chimney is screwed into the top.

Remove the drip tip and put the top onto a level surface and then add the glass tank.

You then hold the glass tank firmly in place to make sure it is in contact with the seal in the top.

Then using a needle tipped bottle, you put the tip were it comes into contact with the inside of the glass tank and let the liquid flow against the ID of the tank and the OD of the chimney.

Once the liquid reaches the top/bottom of the chimney you simply grab the bottom piece and screw it into the base of the chimney.

This works great and I could have filled the tank twice or more in the time I took to write this!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Great idea @UncleRJ
I may try that on my fine when the top gets funky

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dropped my lemo2 today and now the I stick won't read it keeps saying no atomizer I took it apart put back together worked great re wicked and filled completely up boom says same thing

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thank you, I do appreciate the workaround. Pulling the trigger on this sucker today! WOO EXCITEMENT
Very cool, please do let us know your thoughts on once to put her through the paces.... enjoy my friend.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool, please do let us know your thoughts on once to put her through the paces.... enjoy my friend.
Thanks, I will. Gotta give it a week or so, I have a habit of going all puppy-love on new equipment. A little time should find the annoyances, undoubtedly.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What builds are you guys doing on lemo2? Gauge wraps spaced or tight inside diameter ect? I cant seem to get good flavour of mine my subtank minis seem todo better!

happy vaping

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got home to find my lemo 2 in the mail box, it is taking a bath right now, think I will use the coil that came installed in it, as looks a good build, not even tried it yet, but very happy with the looks of it, especially as was only $23 from vaporbeast, didn't see anywhere else close to that price :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I got the lemo going, 1st tank went well, no leaking or dry hits, but once I refilled it, it did start leaking out of the air holes, I dealt with it to vape the tank down, going to try rewicking it again, I did not have much wick in it, just enough to touch the deck, like I use to do with the Lemo 1, but maybe it is to little for the Lemo 2, so going to try adding more wick this time, I am guessing I still need to leave the juice channels clear though, I am using 50/50 juice in it.

Will say, just as I expected from the Lemo, it is a really good vape, great flavor and vapor, just need to learn how to wick it, so it doesn't leak.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I got the lemo going, 1st tank went well, no leaking or dry hits, but once I refilled it, it did start leaking out of the air holes, I dealt with it to vape the tank down, going to try rewicking it again, I did not have much wick in it, just enough to touch the deck, like I use to do with the Lemo 1, but maybe it is to little for the Lemo 2, so going to try adding more wick this time, I am guessing I still need to leave the juice channels clear though, I am using 50/50 juice in it.

Will say, just as I expected from the Lemo, it is a really good vape, great flavor and vapor, just need to learn how to wick it, so it doesn't leak.
I do find this tank do need plenty of wick on the deck and yeah away from the channels. What coil build you doing?

happy vaping

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

When you refilled it, did you close off the airholes and tilt it onto it's side or leave it upright? I've heard the "trick" is to lay it down on it's side, close the air, and not fill it too much. Dunno, I'll play around with mine when it comes in on Monday.

VU Sponsors